• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Satanic Colouring Book

I need to see if I can download that. Sounds like loads of fun!

:twisted:

It's surprisingly well done, if a bit unusual.
Seems harmless too.

Now a Satanic Birthday Party!

A mum has been slammed for throwing a Satanic birthday party. But she has hit back at trolls - despite them blasting her for the bash for her one year old girl.

Janeth Zapata has been slammed for using black decorations and baking a pentagram cake for her daughter Lilith. The young mum has now hit back at criticism.

She fumed : "I see there are many news sites that put out my daughter's party with lies. 1. We're not Satanists. 2. There were guests. 3. The party didn't have anything Satanic. 4. The piñata isn't Satan, nor the Devil, it's Baphomet. 5. The pentagram isn't inverted because it's not Satanic."

It comes after a viral TikTok left people concerned. “I really don’t know what went through the mom’s mind,” Lorena Salazar commented on the video.

Susely Cardenas wrote: “That wasn’t a birthday party, that was a sacrifice.” The photographs and footage show Lilith posing by what appears to be a Satanic star used for sacrifices.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/mum-under-fire-throwing-satanic-24948147

book1.jpgbook2.jpg

Attachments

• book1.jpg
    book1.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 8
  • book2.jpg
    book2.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 12
Back