• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Satanic Society

kais_1

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Does anyone ever think that we all live in a society run by satanists from top down.

children are subliminally programmed via media, alot of movies, pop music/videos etc all have hidden subliminal messages contained with them.
for example the youngsters do the spiderman sign (the mano cornuto) unknowingly, without knowing the true significance and meaning of this hand gesture

i feel that the good people, the true believers of the book. jews, muslims, christians, the people who belive in the power of the ONE almighty god, are few and far between..

in the age old battle between good and evil.. i feel the followers of the devil are winning in todays society...whilst the good remain hidden..
its like power rangers fighting the evil forces...

once you are able to read and see the subliminal messages, it is then the picture becomes clear as to what is really going on in the world we live in today..

These people have used the dark arts to take contol of Jinns/demons and other unseen forces, to persuade and influence people to there ways of thinking...

i personally belive the magic and inflence of the satanists is all around us, one just need to open there eyes and all becomes evident.

for sum reason everything in this world, especially the dark arts and magic and the people of power in todays societies all seem to point back to the temple of solomon, literally if u go back far enuf into the roots of everything going on in todays world...it all goes bk there...all to the temple of solomon....and that is closely linked to the egyptians..

what is the link between them?

sum say there is a huge hidden secret still to be discovered in egypt, possibly below the great sphinx..

what lies below the temple of solomon?

sum say it is the unspoken name of god?

why are tunnels being dug all over isreal and under temple mount?....are they trying to find this crypt?

the secret societys which we have all heard of, such as freemasonry, skull and bones, illuminati?..... are they all satanists?

skull and bones apparently hold a seance where they have a dismembered head,, and the head talks to them.....

they probably use the dark arts of magic, which came to us from the angels harut and marut in time of babylon, which is also intergrated with the jewish arts of the kaballah...they summon the demons/jinns and then they run there worldy plan...

wwhich is really all about preparing the world for the coming of the dajaal!

again u see in todays society how heavily magic is used to influnce youngsters from a early age with the likes of harry potter etc...

even lord of the rings, is actually talking of the ring of solomon in a subliminal way!

and even The lion the witch and the wardrobe, has a heavy influnce on magic, but the root hidden message about the movie is actually the ressurection of Christ!

i personally belive in the near future we will see more of the the likes of people who will do all kinds with magic and using the powers of jinns and demons in the media....

the satanists are heavily using the powers of Jinns/Demons to control the world we live in today and influence us all.....its all around us...we just need to open our eyes!

and why does everything point back to the temple of solomon?

answers on a postcard please!

kais_1 said:
Does anyone ever think that we all live in a society run by satanists from top down.

In short - No.

I think Good and Evil resides in each and every one of us. The decision is ours - and it isn't always easy to distinguish the two.

Pietro_Mercurios said:
Spiderman is a satanist? :confused:

Well - maybe? 8)

Sympathy For The Devil by The Rolling Stones said:
Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
Cause I'm in need of some restraint

Yes I agree lets bring back the witch trials. There's a satan worshipper behind every bush.

As far as I can tell the media program children and the rest of us to revere Mammon, not Satan.

Why do fundys fuss over Harry Potter? Books that do a great job of elucidating the sly nature of evil and the courage, integrity, and self-awareness one must muster to combat it, including sometimes sacrificing one's self for the greater good. Conceived not by a powerful cabal of media overlords but by a struggling single mom. Oh horrors, what a diabolical message for our youth.

Ditto Lord of the Rings.

Lion Witch and Wardrobe? Nothing subtle about the very intentional Christ allegory.

If we're going to outlaw magic as a story telling device, dont forget to ban The Wizard of Oz, The Princess Bride, Toy Story, 80% of Walt Disney's output, Hans Chistian Anderson, Grimm's Fairy Tales etc.

IamSundog said:

As far as I can tell the media program children and the rest of us to revere Mammon, not Satan.

Mistaken worship of Mammon for worship of Satan? An easy mistake to make. For its followers, there is no more complete devotion and though we may not be believers, we are all participants in its unholy rites.

Speaking as someone who writes fiction for publication, I can tell you that's not at all how the meaning of fiction works.

Nothing I ever wrote pointed back to the Temple of Solomon when I wrote it. The things that interest me most are far more remote in time than the Temple of Solomon, and also far closer to me geographically and emotionally.

My Reverend Mom is a retired minister, and when she reads my works she finds God. I'm an agnostic. There's room in my work for God, but I don't put it there - she does.

If you read my work, and see the Temple of Solomon, it will be because you put it there, not me. If you see Satan, he came with you. Not me.

You are not responsible for the moral purity of the world around you, but for your own. The only way you can root this out of your world is to root it out of your heart.

I strongly recommend counseling.

I serve Lord Lucifer. We watch you through your PC screen. Stop that!

IamSundog said:
Why do fundys fuss over Harry Potter? Books that do a great job of elucidating the sly nature of evil and the courage, integrity, and self-awareness one must muster to combat it
You both asked and answered the question! ;)

ramonmercado said:
I serve Lord Lucifer. We watch you through your PC screen. Stop that!

i better stop then in that case!

Kais, I’m going to pick your assertions apart one by one because I see a lot of flawed logic here....I’m not doing this to hate on you, I'm doing it because people keep trying to insert meaning into relatively innocuous things and it irritates me to say the least.

Everyone else, I’m keeping the grammar and spelling Kais used because 1. I don’t get paid to proofread and 2. I don’t want any assertions that I’ve changed his meaning in any way.

“Does anyone ever think that we all live in a society run by satanists from top down.”

I do not, but I would argue that it’s an evangelical-conspiracist’s dream.

“children are subliminally programmed via media, alot of movies, pop music/videos etc all have hidden subliminal messages contained with them.
for example the youngsters do the spiderman sign (the mano cornuto) unknowingly, without knowing the true significance and meaning of this hand gesture”
First, when you argue “hidden messages”, you often accord words or actions to others who may not have had that intent. The only way I’d believe it is if someone actually comes out and says, “Yes, we recorded, ‘Hail Satan’ at subaudible frequencies in hopes of making kids have sex, sass their parents, and not eat their vegetables.”

Second, just as with the “spiderman sign”, these things only work if you KNOW the intent. If you don’t have any idea the a hand symbol means something, you’ve effectively robbed it of its power without even being aware of it.

“i feel that the good people, the true believers of the book. jews, muslims, christians, the people who belive in the power of the ONE almighty god, are few and far between..”

I’m not Christian, so I’ll refrain from commenting on this one.

“in the age old battle between good and evil.. i feel the followers of the devil are winning in todays society...whilst the good remain hidden..
its like power rangers fighting the evil forces...”
Define “followers of the Devil.” Seriously, many times I’ve heard it said that anyone who doesn’t believe in so-and-so’s religion is a defacto Devil worshiper. That’s utter bunk designed to scare people and rile up the so-called “true-believers”.

“once you are able to read and see the subliminal messages, it is then the picture becomes clear as to what is really going on in the world we live in today..”
Again, you can see whatever you want to see. I have no doubt that if Jesus comes back (not that I believe in that) you’ll have half the population saying, “Hooray!” and the other half patting themselves on the back because they “Can read and see the subliminal messages and know it’s not the ‘real’ Jesus”. And then they will war with each other.

“These people have used the dark arts to take contol of Jinns/demons and other unseen forces, to persuade and influence people to there ways of thinking...”

Prove it.

“i personally belive the magic and inflence of the satanists is all around us, one just need to open there eyes and all becomes evident.”
By “open their eyes”, do you really mean, “See what I tell you to see?” Because that’s sure what it sounds like. What if someone “opens their eyes” and sees something different? Are they wrong because you’re convinced you’re right?

“for sum reason everything in this world, especially the dark arts and magic and the people of power in todays societies all seem to point back to the temple of solomon, literally if u go back far enuf into the roots of everything going on in todays world...it all goes bk there...all to the temple of solomon....and that is closely linked to the egyptians..”

What do you know about dark arts and magic? Aren’t you afraid of their practitioners because they think differently than you?

“what is the link between them?”

There is no link. It’s just feels that way because you’re looking for one. I think that happens to everyone at some point.

“sum say there is a huge hidden secret still to be discovered in egypt, possibly below the great sphinx..

what lies below the temple of solomon?

sum say it is the unspoken name of god?”

What does this have to do with mainstream Satanists?

“why are tunnels being dug all over isreal and under temple mount?....are they trying to find this crypt?”

Good question. Do you have a link to a reputable news source? I'd honestly like to read about that. However, if you cite “AboveTopSecret” I shall have to flog you with a fruitcake.... :)

“the secret societys which we have all heard of, such as freemasonry, skull and bones, illuminati?..... are they all satanists?”
Why even ask that question?

To put it another way, “The plants we have all heard of, such as aloe vera, red willow, and skunk cabbage...are they all animals?”

“skull and bones apparently hold a seance where they have a dismembered head,, and the head talks to them.....”
Until you see it, it’s pure speculation.

“they probably...”

Stop right there. Anytime you say, “probably” in order to advance or explain your own worldview to others, you’re speculating, which is a polite way to say that you have no idea what you’re talking about.

“....use the dark arts of magic, which came to us from the angels harut and marut in time of babylon, which is also intergrated with the jewish arts of the kaballah...they summon the demons/jinns and then they run there worldy plan...”
I thought I told you to stop there. Oh, okay: in the above statement, you’ve gone from “they probably” to “they summon the demons”. This is a typical scare tactic, whether you mean it that way or not. You’ve made an assumption based on nothing but your own fear, then take it to its conclusion by making a definitive statement at the end.

“wwhich is really all about preparing the world for the coming of the dajaal!”

I have no idea what this is about, but here again you declare what something is “really” about, obviously only visible to those who “are able to read and see the subliminal messages,” as you put it above.
EDIT: Okay, I may be wrong, but given the context, I believe he meant, "Dajjal" which is, if I understand correctly, the Islamic equivalent to the anti-Christ.

“again u see in todays society how heavily magic is used to influnce youngsters from a early age with the likes of harry potter etc...”

How, exactly, is magic influencing them again? Teaching them to use their imagination? What evil lesson could a child of 12 possible extract from those books without some evangelical “help” in interpretation?

“even lord of the rings, is actually talking of the ring of solomon in a subliminal way!”
You are putting words in the author’s mouth. Dig him up and ask him if you want, but don't pretend you know what he was 'really' thinking. If I ever actually finish writing a novel, this terrifies me far more than a million rejection letters.

“and even The lion the witch and the wardrobe, has a heavy influnce on magic, but the root hidden message about the movie is actually the ressurection of Christ!”

So? It’s a poorly disguised allegory at best. IF that’s what the author intended (I don’t honestly know if he ever said that).

“i personally belive in the near future we will see more of the the likes of people who will do all kinds with magic and using the powers of jinns and demons in the media....”

You will see only what you want to see. At this point, you’re just creating your own reality.

“the satanists are heavily using the powers of Jinns/Demons to control the world we live in today and influence us all.....its all around us...we just need to open our eyes!”

Prove it. Seriously. Again with the “open our eyes” bit. If I don’t agree with you, you can just say that I haven’t opened my eyes, thus reinforcing your position without regard to facts or reason.

“and why does everything point back to the temple of solomon?”

It doesn’t, but would it be so bad if it did?

I’m sorry for the long post, everyone, but some things needed to be said. I’ve left out many of my personal opinions because, well, this post needs to end somewhere. :)

Either I am blind, or you have been misled.

We'd each like to think the other wrong. I, however, will change my opinions and beliefs according to my environment and facts being brought to light that were previously unknown to me.

Will you?

MercuryCrest said:

We'd each like to think the other wrong. I, however, will change my opinions and beliefs according to my environment and facts being brought to light that were previously unknown to me.

Will you?

yeah why not, but show me evidence that media doesn't contain any subliminals

kais_1 said:
MercuryCrest said:

Will you?

Where's your evidence for your assertions about the summoning of djinn?

MercuryCrest has a point. Several times in your post, you take groundless speculation and build more conspiracy theory on top, as if it was foregone fact. You build out and around the most specious straw-man arguments. It's as if I said that the moon was probably made of green cheese and then used that statement to prove that NASA faked the Moon landings. Then, I pointed out that Ardmann Animation had used subliminal methods to leak the truth by making, 'A Grand Day Out', when Wallace and Grommit fly to the Moon to collect Moon cheese. And then, apropos of nothing, I throw in something about how pyramids look a bit like Moon rockets and what is the connection between pyramids and the Temple of Solomon?

:lol:

Of course, that's mostly done by confusing fiction for fact. Something you appear to do repeatedly.

Seriously, it's very easy to imbue just about everything with with hidden, arcane significance, to join lots of random dots and prove a vast conspiracy of evil, but it's not real, or healthy.

kais_1 said:
MercuryCrest said:

Will you?

Do you mean 'evidence' or 'proof'?

The proposition, "Show me proof that X doesn't exist." has no place in any debate relating to rational methodology.

The burden of proof for any idea is always on the individual making the claim, and it's philosophically impossible to disprove a negative without placing caveats on the claim.

e.g. Show me proof that thylacines don't exist.

In theory, you can prove that they do exist by finding one, but you can't prove that they don't exist by not finding one.

Adopt that logic and you can basically end up believing anything. I mean, show me evidence that we don't all live on the back of a giant turtle and that the reason we don't realise it is that aliens from the planet Sirius came here on the backs of cosmic unicorns and hypnotised us.

It's basically the starting point for belief in conspiracy theories and cult membership. Sure, maybe some conspiracy theories are true, and maybe some cult's beliefs are actually true, but again, if anyone would like to demonstrate this, the burden of proof for any idea is always on the individual making the claim...

As for 'evidence'; well, absence of proof might not not equate to proof of absence, but absence of evidence does amount to evidence of absence. Given that Mercury Crest hasn't knowingly seen any such message (what with it being subliminal and all, allegedly) he has naturally assumed as much. So, it's up to you to demonstrate otherwise.

Sorry mate, but the ball's in your court here!

If you've got evidence of the kind of thing your talking about, please show us and we can give them due consideration.

emina said:
kais_1 said:
MercuryCrest said:

Will you?

yeah why not, but show me doesn't contain any subliminals

Do you mean 'evidence' or 'proof'?

Asking for, "evidence that media doesn't contain any subliminals", is really asking the wrong question. There's plenty of evidence for subliminals in the media. Advertising, for example, relies on subliminal cues, like sexy juxtapositions and product placement in films and tv programmes, to nudge consumers along. The question is, can kais_1 provide any real proof that subliminal methods in the media are being used to promote Satanism? Apart from the paranoid echo chamber looney tunes of the evangelical right and the bizarro world views of the likes of David Icke and Alex Jones. Or, the MTV Music Awards, of course.

Widespread use of subliminals in the service of Mammon? Certainly. Overtly in the service of Satan? Dodgy.

The larger issue I see here is the self-reinforcing idea that only those who "open their eyes" can see this Satanism in the media.

All Kais has to do is say (as he did above for me) that we are blind and presto! He's proven his point, reinforced his own way of thinking, and dealt a blow to his critics, all without having to show proof or any line of (serious) reasoning.

Even if someone claimed to have their eyes open, unless they see exactly the same thing Kais sees (or what he thinks others should see), he can just claim, again, that they don't really see.

Masturbatory logic if I've ever heard it.

A gem from 1984: an occult panic documentary about how all the best 80s toys and cartoons are Satanic.

This terrible blasphemy is one of the cornerstones of this journalistic expose, Turmoil in the Toybox. It's from 1984, when the United States of America was in the middle of an inexplicable Satanic/occult panic. From heavy metal records to ritual child abuse to occult toys, the fundies of the day were getting their panties in a twist about black magic and Satan and the mainstream media, for some fucking reason, went along with it.

Phil Philips, author of the book on which this documentary is based, leads a discussion about the perils of modern toys, including just about every single 80s toy or cartoon you have ever liked. This extraordinary nugget of VHS madness takes down everything, from Masters of the Universe (The Snake Mountain playset allows you to turn your voice into that of an 'occult hero') to Scooby-Doo to The Smurfs.

Some highlights:

- 39 minutes there's a discussion of how Thundercats is tied into Hinduism and ancient Pagan symbolism. The Eye of Thundera, it turns out, teaches children about the third eye. They talk to the dead, and their martial arts are... I don't know, tied in to Eastern stuff somehow.

- 50 minutes in we get to Dungeons & Dragons. They have a field day.

- 59 minutes they get really upset about Sectaurs, because of some shit from the Book of Revelation.

- 1:02 is where it gets really great. Star Wars is Satanic because The Force is how witches refer to the power they received from Satan. Darth Vader, it turns out, looks almost exactly like the Norse god Odin (?) and Yoda is a Zen master, which is bad because it's Not Jesus.

- 1:03:28 we get to ET: The Extra Terrestrial, which is a secret occult movie thanks to the levitation, psychic healing and mental telepathy on display.

- 1:12 we get the truth about The Smurfs. They're blue with black lips.... just like dead things. And they're an all-male community, except for Smurfette, who is transgendered. They're undead homosexuals, basically.

There's more, including an expose of the Care Bear Stare, the occult aspects of Rainbow Brite cereal and the shocking truth about Wonder Woman's relationship with demons.
http://badassdigest.com/2013/07/31/star ... dead-gays/

Yeah. All toys and programmes for kids are truly evil. :roll:

I'm just glad there's no fantasy content in The Bible.

Now what I couldn't do with a small working time machine prototype and a box set of Urotsukidoji. :D

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...e-beast-worshippers-of-bolsover-10030171.html
Satanists: the beast worshippers of Bolsover
Adam Lusher Friday 06 February 2015

Sitting behind what seemed an ordinary desk in an ordinary office, Andrew Tristram of Old Bolsover Town Council offered an apparently genial smile and reassured us: “I am not the emissary of Beelzebub. I am not the unholy servant of Satan. I am the town clerk.”

Mr Tristram felt compelled to make this clear because an analysis of census statistics this week showed that Bolsover had the highest concentration of Satanists of any town in Britain: 17 in a population of 75,866 (and those were the ones willing to reveal their religion to the authorities).

Last edited by a moderator:
http://greece.greekreporter.com/2015/02/08/greek-satanist-asimakis-katsoulas-released-from-jail/

''Greek Satanist Asimakis Katsoulas Released from Jail''
by Ioanna Zikakou - Feb 8, 2015

asimakis-katsoulas.jpg

A bit more information here, http://en.protothema.gr/nineties-satanist-ringleader-released-photos/

Back