• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Satanism

Truly unhinged.

President Donald Trump’s personal pastor, the televangelist Paula White, is facing criticism after praying for the miscarriage of “all Satanic pregnancies” during a sermon earlier this month.

After White’s sermon emerged, many commenters interpreted her meaning literally, arguing that she was calling for the end of certain pregnancies. Some, including author and OB/GYN Jennifer Gunter said that White seemed to be advocating for abortions.

However, White attempted to clarify her comments in a statement on Twitter, writing that her words had been “taken out of context.”

https://time.com/5771920/trump-paula-white-miscarriage-satanic-pregnancies/

On a vid here she can be clearly heard calling for satanic pregnancies to miscarry.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/n...visor-prays-satanic-pregnancies-miscarry.html

Truly unhinged.

President Donald Trump’s personal pastor, the televangelist Paula White, is facing criticism after praying for the miscarriage of “all Satanic pregnancies” during a sermon earlier this month.

After White’s sermon emerged, many commenters interpreted her meaning literally, arguing that she was calling for the end of certain pregnancies. Some, including author and OB/GYN Jennifer Gunter said that White seemed to be advocating for abortions.

However, White attempted to clarify her comments in a statement on Twitter, writing that her words had been “taken out of context.”

https://time.com/5771920/trump-paula-white-miscarriage-satanic-pregnancies/

On a vid here she can be clearly heard calling for satanic pregnancies to miscarry.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/n...visor-prays-satanic-pregnancies-miscarry.html

What the hell sic is a satanic pregnancy?
The woman is clearly unhinged.

Add this to your Spotify playlist and be purified. The power of the Louvin Brothers compels you...
satanisreal.jpg

Satanic South Africans rejoice...

At last! Satanic church gets formal approval in South Africa
FOUR years of effort to establish an organisation for Satanists finally paid off when the South African Satanic Church was awarded official recognition earlier this month.
Co-founders of the church are Adri Norton and Riaan Swiegelaar, – and their future plans include translating Anton LaVey’s The Satanic Bible into Afrikaans.

The SASC website declares:

Satan to us is a symbol of Pride, Freedom and Individualism, and it serves as a projection of our highest potential … Our mission is to educate the public to what legitimate Satanism is, but also more importantly; to address the misconceptions that exist in South Africa as a result of the ‘Satanic Panic.’
According to Wikipedia, this refers to the creation in South Africa of the Occult Related Crimes Unit in 1992, described as the “world’s only ‘ritual murder’ task force”:

According to anthropologist Annika Teppo, this was linked with powerful conservative Christian forces within the then-dominant white community in the last years of apartheid. Christian belief is was prerequisite to serve in the unit. The concern with the alleged presence of Satanism and occult practices has continued into the post-apartheid era.
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/thefr...-church-gets-formal-approval-in-south-africa/

Aaarrrggghhh! Satanic Nazis!

Army Soldier Plotted ‘Jihadi Attack’ on His Own Unit With Neo-Nazi Satanists: Feds

Federal prosecutors in New York accused a U.S. soldier of giving sensitive information on U.S. troop movements to a satanic white-supremacist group as part of a criminal conspiracy to murder U.S. military service members and provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization.

According to an indictment released Monday, Private Ethan Phelan Melzer provided “confidential U.S. Army information” to an infamous organization known as the Order of the Nine Angles (O9A), a British occult Nazi group whose works have been promoted by white-supremacist militia Atomwaffen and which has expressed support for al Qaeda. Melzer’s contacts within O9A described their plans as “literally organizing a jihadi attack.”

Prosecutors say that Melzer shared information about his Army unit’s “location, movements, and security” with the satanic neo-Nazi group because he was allegedly planning an ambush attack on his fellow soldiers alongside O9A.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/us-ar...anic-neo-nazi-group-feds-say?via=twitter_page

Interesting. That looks like a really badly drawn version of the devil on Iron Maiden's album Number of the Beast.
Let's face facts, Satan is always depicted as a ludicrously cartoonish figure by churchies. This is partly tradition, and partly due to their parochial naivety. The fellow above belongs in a silent movie, tying a lady to railroad tracks, methinks.

Let's face facts, Satan is always depicted as a ludicrously cartoonish figure by churchies. This is partly tradition, and partly due to their parochial naivety. The fellow above belongs in a silent movie, tying a lady to railroad tracks, methinks.
I guess it's hard to draw or paint a really scary devil. Coincidentally, I'm listening to the HP Lovecraft Literary Podcast episode about "Pickman's Model" and there's plenty of description in that story about terrifying artwork but...I don't know if such a thing REALLY exists.

What the hell sic is a satanic pregnancy?
The woman is clearly unhinged.
A satanic pregnancy is one that started by having a devil of a job persuading the lady to get in the sack, and then forgetting the condom..:sneaky2::evil:

I guess it's hard to draw or paint a really scary devil. Coincidentally, I'm listening to the HP Lovecraft Literary Podcast episode about "Pickman's Model" and there's plenty of description in that story about terrifying artwork but...I don't know if such a thing REALLY exists.
some of Goya paintings do it for me.
Yeah, and Aubrey Beardsley sometimes too. There are actually quite a few artists who deal in the macabre.

Yeah, and Aubrey Beardsley sometimes too. There are actually quite a few artists who deal in the macabre.
Well, I had a look at Beardsley and Goya's stuff and it's pretty scary but...I didn't faint!

I must say though, Beardsley's stuff is pretty freaking awesome! I'll need to look at more, it reminds of Eugene Ames Baker's stuff.

Well, I had a look at Beardsley and Goya's stuff and it's pretty scary but...I didn't faint!

I must say though, Beardsley's stuff is pretty freaking awesome! I'll need to look at more, it reminds of Eugene Ames Baker's stuff.
Beardsley was seemingly the forerunner to Giger. He liked to conceal penises in his pictures.

Beardsley was seemingly the forerunner to Giger. He liked to conceal penises in his pictures.
Beardsley was great --I first learned how to draw by studying his work (and Howard Pyle, Sir Edward Burne-Jones and William Morris too) and making pen and ink drawings, and border designs and illuminations. I gotta hand it to folks like Beardsley and others who used Crow quill pens... Those are a bitch.

I am fond of Beardsley's faces. The way he can depict the facial expressions of depraved characters bent on malice is impressive.

I've just started following the Church of Satan on Twitter after looking at the list of followers of someone else whose Tweets I enjoy. Seems they have quite the sense of humour!

churchofsatan.png

A house that served as a gathering place for Church of Satan members was deliberately torched.
Hell to pay: Arson shakes a Church of Satan community

Members of the Church of Satan are grieving the destruction of a historic “Halloween House” north of New York City that authorities say was set ablaze this week by an unidentified arsonist.

The historic home, built in 1900, served as an Addams Family-style hub for local adherents of the religion, the Poughkeepsie Journal reports. One member of the church likened the arson to a terrorist attack.

“Everybody’s in shock and everyone in the neighborhood is worried,” the member, who goes by the name Isis Vermouth, told the newspaper. “Whoever did this is going to be hexed by all of us.” ...

“Now there’s going to be hell to pay,” Vermouth added.

Surveillance footage shows a man walking up to the house after 5 a.m. Thursday with two gas cans, splashing liquid on the front porch and igniting it, people said. Two people escaped the house unharmed, authorities said. ...

It’s unlikely the home will be restored because of the extensive fire damage, said Peter H. Gilmore, high priest of the Church of Satan, who lives down the block in what members refer to as Poughkeepsie’s “Witchcraft District.”

The religion is based not on devil worship, but on atheist philosophies of individualism, liberty and self-fulfillment, Gilmore said.

FULL STORY: https://apnews.com/article/new-york...psie-us-news-436cc48792fca549d4f3b5496f9393e7

Back