• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Scottish UFO groups

ComradeDX

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Does anyone know of any serious UFO groups up here in Scotland that hold regular meetings and carry out investigations and watches? I'm through near Edinburgh currently and i've heard a vast array of reports of UFO activity surrounding the Lothians, and i would love to look further into it. If anyone has an info, it would be a great help. Peace

ComradeDX said:
Does anyone know of any serious UFO groups up here in Scotland that hold regular meetings and carry out investigations and watches? I'm through near Edinburgh currently and i've heard a vast array of reports of UFO activity surrounding the Lothians, and i would love to look further into it. If anyone has an info, it would be a great help. Peace

There's the Edinburgh Fortean Society which has monthly meetings some of which are talks on UFO's. I'll ask at the next meeting of anyone knows of any.

Cheers

Gordon

East to West UFO Society have been going for a number of years, put out a monthly newsletter, do investigations and sometimes hold skywatches so I would check them out. The director is a bit unwell at the moment so don't be put off if he doesn't reply, I can vouch for the fact that he is a nice guy and puts a lot of work in!

Back