• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Do fairies exist?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Definitely not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have been clearing out my digital photography archives and came across a couple of long forgotten pictures which were taken locally, arond 30 years ago, at the believed location of Rhymer’s Glen, where Thomas the Rhymer met the Fairy Queen.

orbs2~2_resize_39.jpg

Orbs-3~2_resize_85.jpg

('Zoom' into photos)

Whlst entirely genuine and untouched, it features those, 'orbs' which were an image artefact of early digital cameras.

Well, I presumed that was the explanation.

It's just that there were several more photographs taken same day, all within the surrounding landscape and I notice there are no, 'orbs' on any others of them...

:thought:

:)

Definitely ursine in aspect. A fine noble fellow and unmistakably one of the local gentry.

If image artefacts, then the white and blue orbs at the bottom, shown here, in our first photo..

Screenshot_20210607-222354_resize_13.jpg

...should not be in the exact same position within the second photo, taken from a different angle...?

Screenshot_20210607-222323_resize_44.jpg

Last edited:
I did an image search on Google and found this from 2021.

https://www.indozone.id/fakta-dan-m...s-di-singkawang-kepala-pocong-bertubuh-monyet

tree.jpg

Google translates the article as
Saturday, February 27 2021 15:11 WIB

INDOZONE.ID - Not long ago a resident of Singkawang recorded the appearance of a mysterious figure, which was recorded at midnight around 23.00 WIB, on Jalan Ayani-Jalan Firdaus, Singkawang, West Kalimantan.

Reported by Hi! Pontianak, the apparition shows a figure that looks very foreign and mysterious.
According to the description of the resident who recorded the sighting, he took pictures while walking at night, and suddenly heard the sound of people laughing.

According to the description of the resident who recorded the sighting, he took pictures while walking at night, and suddenly heard the sound of people laughing.
This very mysterious figure has the appearance of a pocong-like head and a hairy body like a monkey.
Based on information from supernatural experts, it is known that this figure belongs to the stealth type.

The figure behind the image is a demon resulting from the incarnation of a human who performs ritual rituals of drinking animal blood, which is why his figure has a head similar to a pocong while his body resembles that of a monkey.

The expert also considered that this stealth figure poses a threat to humans because it can endanger lives.
This is because these figures usually target human and animal blood as a ritual requirement.

Previously, a resident named Lili recorded the figure as he walked to Jalan Firdaus around 23.00 WIB.
He then heard the sound of people laughing like croaking. He and his friend turned around to find out the source of the sound.
From there he saw the mysterious figure sitting on a tree. He immediately took a picture of the figure with his cellphone camera which was zoomed in.

The Mexican President seems to have been fooled by someone. He wrote that the photo “was taken three days ago by an engineer, it appears to be an alux”, adding: “everything is mystical”.

From what I know of The Gentry they wouldn't like to be photographed, and would cause an incredible amount of mischief to anyone that did, they only show when they want to be seen which is not very often

Back