• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

September 11th Predictions...

A

Anonymous

I'm sure this has already been covered at least once...hey, I'm new. Cut me some slack.

I was wondering if anyone had heard of or HAD precognitive events connected with the attacks on the WTC on September 11th. I'm only really interested because I know at least three people, all of whom I trust incredibly and are very close friends (I've as much as adopted the youngest one...) who either had dreams connected to the attack beforehand, or (in one case) had a small event that only really made sense afterwards. (Also, despite what might be seen as a belief, all three were male...)

Thank you.
-El Juno

I think there has been a thread on this subject already. There just haven't been any clear, verified predictions - that is, predictions that identifiably describe the place/date/event and that were verifiably delivered before the event. The only 'predictions' claimed so far have been the vague "I-dreamed-a-tall-building-was-on-fire" type. Was this the kind of thing that your friends had?

Annasdottir said:
I think there has been a thread on this subject already. There just haven't been any clear, verified predictions - that is, predictions that identifiably describe the place/date/event and that were verifiably delivered before the event. The only 'predictions' claimed so far have been the vague "I-dreamed-a-tall-building-was-on-fire" type. Was this the kind of thing that your friends had?

Yes and no.

The major one that blew me away was from the friend I described as "adopted." First off, I should point out that he's 16, and has been studying the Kabala since around the time of his Bar Mitzvah.

His dream was much more indepth...it was a few days before, so I actually got to hear it before the 11th. It went something like this.

The kid in question is sitting on an airplane, just kind of...being on an airplane. Flying. He sits back and looks out the window, and he catches sight of two crystal towers nearby. He turns his head, then turns back, and a demon who he could name but, not being into the Kabala, the name meant nothing to me, and I've forgotten it (I've also been a little shy about asking again...he was understandably frightened by all this) comes from clouds and pulls out a firey sword. The demon slices first one, then the other tower, up near the top, and they both burst into flames. Then, as he watches, the towers fall, first one, then the other, throwing up a huge cloud of smoke. Then he wakes up...he isn't frightened awake, persay...he's woken up by his alarm clock...but he was worried enough about it to e-mail me then. This was the 9th.

My other two friends...one had one that was completely metaphorical, involving pick-up trucks and hunters, but he's convinced that it was connected. The other drew the Tower reversed in a tarot spead and felt uneasy for no real reason.

sept. 11th

Ive got a really strange story that my sister told me (she's very trustworthy). At 8:30 am on September 11th (15 minutes before the first plane hit the World Trade Center), my sister woke up from a dream in which she dreamed the there was a war involving North America. There were no specific details, but when she woke up, the first thought that ran through her head was 'WE ARE NOT GOING TO WIN' (the war). It was as if a voice was in the back of her head telling her 'WE ARE NOT GOING TO WIN'. That voice started to make more sense as the day went on, but as for what it said---I mean, LOOK! WE'RE KICKING ASS!!!:D

Well believe it or not I myself had a nightmare in the early morning of Sept. 11. I woke up and wrote it down in journal for the hell of it. Went back to sleep, got up, got kids off to school, nightmare forgotten. When the events began to happen, I became increasingly uneasy and vaguely remembered writing something down "in the middle of the night".

I had written down "Nightmare, 5:31 am" and scribbled: (Paraphrased) There had been a huge earthquake or something in the States. So huge it had been felt around the world. There were buildings in shambles, blood everywhere. Bulldozers used their buckets to move chunks of rock, debris, and bodies. Very bad feeling, people in shock, depressed, somehow evil people involved.

There ya go. Wrong in details, pretty close in spirit. I rarely have dreams like this and hope to never again.

I was going around telling my friends and even strangers I met at concerts,etc.. for months ahead of the eleventh was that God was going to hate us all on sept. 11 which was ironic because the band Slayer was releasing their new c.d. entitled "God hates us all" on sept 11. it freaked me out but it really happened also i had a dream about planes and death and destruction on the morning of, but I did have my radio on while i was sleeping, so maybe it seeped into my head,which could have explained the dreams.

The American school kid who told his teacher that the twin towers would soon be destroyed (and who was questioned by the FBI about any terrorist connections) also said that this was the start of a new world war, and that "America would lose", IIRC.

America may have 'kicked ass' in Afghanistan, but the talk is that Bush has his eyes on Iraq and others. Perhaps he could over-reach, and things could snowball in unexpected ways...

'It's being so cheerful as keeps me going' - rynner

Labour Day Weekend Dream

I had a terrorist dream on the Labour Day holiday weekend (Sept. 1 in the U.S. and Canada).

I dreamt I was in a subterranean place, with tiled walls. In dream voice-over I said "This must be Montreal." The place reminded me simultaneously of a shopping mall (like the Place Ville Marie in Montreal), a train station or subway (like the Metro or the train station downtown in Montreal) and a university (McGill?).

Arab terrorists released poison gas in my dream. I tried to escape by flying upwards, but there was danger there as well, a very tall building was falling down on me. I remember thinking how pure the hatred of the terrorists was, and how they wanted to kill as many people as possible. The one I saw had the hatchet face now familiar as Osaima bin Ladden.

On Labour Day Monday (Sept. 3) at 5:45 Ottawa time, I saw a news report saying that tear-gas had been released in the Metro in Montreal. Nine days later, the September 11 bombings occured.

Unfortunately I did not act upon my urge to call my friends and tell them about the coincidence on Sept. 3.

Clearly my dream was more remarkable as a precognition of the Montreal incident rather than the September 11 incidents, but the superposition of the two makes me wonder if there is not a connection between the unsolved Montreal incident and the larger terrorist activities.

It is known that terrorists in Montreal considered blowing up a truck in a Montreal neighbourhood with many Hassidic Jews as well as other schemes. I very much hope that the gas attack (probably a souvenir cannister of tear-gas from the Quebec City WTO Fortress) was not a test.

As for pre-cognition, I am, like a good Fortean skeptical-credulous about such things. With six billion people dreaming several dreams each night, remarkable coincidences are mundane and trivial, no matter how brilliant.

It certainly would be a remarkable coincidence for so many people to have precognitive dreams about the same event. ;)

Back