• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Sewer critters

Dickydevo

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Does anyone recall a story in Fortean Times about 5-10 years ago of a weird black squid or eel type critter found in a sewage system in New York or elsewhere in the U.S.? With an artist`s impression of what it might have looked like?

It`s just that I`ve come across a similar story from a U.S. newspaper a longer time ago.

If anyone knows the issue no of F.T the above mentioned critter was in,please can they tell me?

Thanks.

Were these the toxic sludge mutants? If so i think there is a thread abbout them elsewere.
Some years back there was a blockage in the sewer system of a small Spannish town. A camera was send down and film what appeared to be a dead creature blocking the pipes. When retrived it appeared to be a creature with a snake-like body and a tentecled head. It was ten feet long.
The specimin was send away for analysis and turned out to be horse intestines filled with human shit.

Back