• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Shocking Crimes & Deep-Fried Copper Thieves

It's apparently the latest fad; 'child centred parenting'. It's what we old 'uns called 'spoiling'. Like any fule kno', the spoiled child is a complete dick and everyone else hates them. It'd be interesting to see how a society turns out if a whole raft of spoiled entitled children got into the world....oh. Wait.
Too late! The genie's out of the bottle! Pandora has opened the box! Elvis has left the building!

Too late! The genie's out of the bottle! Pandora has opened the box! Elvis has left the building!
Luckily for most people, such Badly Raised Adolescent/Tweens generally don't end up in productive wealth-creating jobs. So, come the revolution the 'know stuff and can fix things' people will take the place back. Probably with home-made crossbows and booby traps. :)

Ah yeah seen some of them my youngest knew one I never ever invited him to our house.Got wise to the little s##t after reports from other parents.
The father of the kid asked why he couldn’t come I said cos he is a f##king nightmare and no way

This occured in the county where my Mom was born:

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/ha...sville-police-say/OQCMOIUNSJEIRJI3PPBS7CEMCY/
2 electrocuted, killed after attempting to steal from power substation, Gainesville police say
By WSBTV.com News Staff

HALL COUNTY, Ga. — Two suspected thieves are now dead after police said they tried to steal from a power substation.
According to Gainesville police, around 3:00 a.m., emergency crews were called to the 2100 block of Atlanta Highway about a transformer fire.
Once crews arrived, they reportedly found two men dead from apparent electrocution.
The investigation revealed that the pair trespassed, broke into a fenced area, and tried to steal from a power substation. They were then electrocuted and killed.
According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, a substation is a high-voltage electric system facility. It is used to switch generators, equipment, and circuits or lines in and out of a system.
Investigators are working to identify the men.

Back