• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Short slap and sides

A

Anonymous

I heard this from a reliable source-A trainee young hairdresser has a elderly male customer wanting a haircut.
She sits him down and places the shawl over him-as you do.
After a few moments the young girl notices the shawl moving up and down -somewhere between his legs.She beams bright red and informs her boss -who tells her to carry on and to inform her if it continues.
after a few moments it starts again-the girl this time is disgusted and rips the sheet of the unforfunate male -screaming you "dirty old man" -followed by a wild slap to the side of his half cropped head.
The old chap looks in total fear at his attacker and the watching crowd-the young girl steps back in shock at the hideous site of this particular repulsive individual-cleaning his specticles on the shawl.

As a student teacher, I was one day confronted by two lads
at the back of the class who appeared to be indulging in the
pleasures of the palm. As we had not yet reached the letter
M, let alone the letter W in the List of Disruptions, I ignored it
for quite some time. The transit of Venus is usually brief in
youth . . .

Eventually, amazed at their blatancy and staying-power, I
girded my loins and went to investigate, giving them ample
time to cover themselves.

It turned out they had rolled up their sleeves and were carving
their names on their forearms with the blade from a pencil-sharpener.
I was so relieved at this that its full weirdness did not strike me
till later. :eek!!!!:

i know of at least 1 lad who did do it in class mr stephen eggley got permenantly expelled for doing it in a french lesson

his mother went mad :D

casio

I remember a lad cutting apart a golf ball in class, in those days, (the 1960's), the ball, had a thin rubber center, covering a core of white "funny putty" under pressure, as it spurted forth I can remember the young teacher becoming hysterical, one of the few times I have ever seen true Freudian hysteria:eek!!!!:

The golf-ball stirs a memory which was maybe
a myth or just my own father's invention.

He told me that the paste inside golf-balls was a deadly
poison, possibly arsenic?

I guess this was not true, though a heavy metal might have been
used?

Can anyone cast light on it? I think it was more like putty than
semen, though I was far too young at the time to know anything
of the latter. :rolleyes:

I just about remember my dad cutting a golfball in half when I was young. It was deffinatly more like putty than anything else. As for it being poisonous I am not sure.

luce

casio said:
i know of at least 1 lad who did do it in class mr stephen eggley got permenantly expelled for doing it in a french lesson

his mother went mad :D

casio

Isn't the one who does it supposed to be the one that goes mad?

Originally posted by davidjc
[B
........After a few moments the young girl notices the shawl moving up and down -somewhere between his legs.She beams bright red and informs her boss -who tells her to carry on and to inform her if it continues.
after a few moments it starts again-the girl this time is disgusted and rips the sheet of the unforfunate male -screaming you "dirty old man" -followed by a wild slap to the side of his half cropped head.
The old chap looks in total fear at his attacker and the watching crowd-the young girl steps back in shock at the hideous site of this particular repulsive individual-cleaning his specticles on the shawl.

This a classic old UL...Brunvand covered it in one of his books, but I can't remember which one right now.....

sureshot

My friends and I once melted a golf ball, with the help of some insect repellant and a lighter. It went through many phases before a hot glob of something shot out of the center. Thankfully it travelled only a few feet and not in our direction....

And no, I've never been caught 'shining my spectacles'. Besides, I usually wear contacts.

the inner of modern golf balls is definatly latex but in the older ones it was some kind of a sloppy rubber like silly putty

casio

Annasdottir said:
Isn't the one who does it supposed to be the one that goes mad?

Spike Milligan wrote that his dad caught him at it and rebuked hi with the words, "Do you want your childen to be THIN?"

Carole

mike_legs said:
And no, I've never been caught 'shining my spectacles'. Besides, I usually wear contacts.

It could become a new euphemism for The Act!

Carole

Back