• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Siberian Cauldrons

Jerry_B said:
The radiation side of the story sounds somewhat iffy, especially in light of the other bit of the tale which describes the areas as being an advanced defence system installed by aliens. Seems unlikely that it would be prone to such problems, or even use radioactives. But it seems to be part and parcel of the nuts and bolts sci-fi ufological angle.

Jerry_B said:
[N]uclear seems a bit old hat, in a sort of 1950s UFO-lore way. Remember also that alot of UFO occupants allegedly seemed keen to keep us away from nuclear energy in it's various forms ;) Either way, it seems a bit tacked on to this story to give it a bit of a nuts and bolts edge.

Pardon me for jumping in here, but I have a few questions to ask regarding the above quotes.

I tend to agree with the 'iffy-ness' of the whole alien-installed ancient advanced kinetic defense system idea; it's just another example of a certain type of UFO enthusiasts' propensity to take unsubstantiated rumors and armchair-theorize all kinds of detailed stories. (I say 'theorize' but real theories are hypotheses that have withstood a respectable amount of attempts at falsification, so a better word might be 'fictionalize' or perhaps "bullshit")
So I am in no way defending the idea. But when you say "Seems unlikely that it would be prone to such problems" what problems, exactly, are you talking about? If you mean the radiation, then you are making assumptions about the machine and it's purpose, and about the builders, and their purposes, as well as what choices they would have made, and why.
As for nuclear energy and the use of radioactive isotopes as an energy source being 1950s 'old hat' and thus incongruous with vastly superior tech...I completely agree. But really, no one (as far as I know) said or implied what, exactly, was causing the (alleged) radiation from the (hypothetical) machinery. Any energetic power source involves radiation of high-energy particles. Or the radiation may even be the result of some process not even connected with power generation; a sufficiently powerful magnetic field would cause a radiation of high-energy particles by interacting with the particles in the molecules of our atmosphere.

It just seems to me like you heard "radiation" and that made you think of nuclear power plants and nuclear fission and radioactive isotopes and radiation leaks and radioactive waste, all of which are 'problems' the human race has been living with for over half a century, so it's old hat. But those are human perspectives and cannot be applied to any aliens, or their devices.

The notion of illness associated with visiting the 'cauldrons' is mentioned only in some stories, and such mentions are typically associated with the later versions of the narrative promulgated by UFO folks during the last 10 - 20 years.

For example, the Savvinov trader and granddaughter story dating back to no later than the early 1930's makes no mention of illness after Savvinov and the girl(?) spent a night inside a cauldron.

There are plenty of reasons why one could feel or be ill after mucking around in that remote area, and to the best of my recollection only one story has ever mentioned testing ambient radiation levels.

It's also worth noting that the area south of the Viliyuy River was the scene of a significant nuclear accident some years ago, and local background radiation levels are known to be elevated.

There are plenty of reasons why one could feel or be ill after mucking around in that remote area, and to the best of my recollection only one story has ever mentioned testing ambient radiation levels.

It's also worth noting that the area south of the Viliyuy River was the scene of a significant nuclear accident some years ago, and local background radiation levels are known to be elevated.

Reading this reminded me of the John Wayne movie called The Conqueror, which was filmed way too close to a Nevada Nuclear testing site. Years later many members of the original cast were diagnosed with various forms of cancer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting here because theorists believe there is a link to Aliens, not to mention the cauldrons are supposedly disk shaped.

The Siberian Cauldrons are thought by some to be weapons created by ancient aliens, either for fending off other races, or to destroy asteroids. This short clip from the 'Ancient Aliens' TV series wraps it up pretty well.

66c282adfdc8.jpg

Then what I believe could possibly be an air-brushed cauldron that I found just a moment ago on Google maps. It's almost exactly where the cauldrons are supposed to be located, give or take a few kilometers. Detail seems to have been removed from the circular area, and from the foliage surrounding the supposed cauldron, which is just a small dot in the center: CLICK HERE

Thoughts?[/QUOT
Fascinating stuff. As I research, most of the information is second hand but if it is to be believed, it seems there are double-digit or even triple-digit numbers of these 'cauldrons' out there. Seems like it would be fairly easy to debunk or prove this one if you had a months time in the area and spoke the local dialect. There's quite a few sizable towns in the area where you could use your 'ask the locals' life-line if all else failed.
Posting here because theorists believe there is a link to Aliens, not to mention the cauldrons are supposedly disk shaped.

The Siberian Cauldrons are thought by some to be weapons created by ancient aliens, either for fending off other races, or to destroy asteroids. This short clip from the 'Ancient Aliens' TV series wraps it up pretty well.

66c282adfdc8.jpg

Then what I believe could possibly be an air-brushed cauldron that I found just a moment ago on Google maps. It's almost exactly where the cauldrons are supposed to be located, give or take a few kilometers. Detail seems to have been removed from the circular area, and from the foliage surrounding the supposed cauldron, which is just a small dot in the center: CLICK HERE

Thoughts?
I thought this was interesting. I'm what is known as a remote viewer. So I rufied myself and had a look.
From what I can gather the truth is much much stranger than fiction. It seems that they are man made. That strange metal that lasts forever is orichulum. It seems there was contact made with et in the past. Gold was exchanged for technology. Then, one world decided to invade earth and take its resources, enslave us, you know the drill. They were using mars as a staging point. And launching attacks and ICBMs from mars. Bombed us back to the stone age. The atlanteans, along with their allies in India took the invaders with them. This is why mars represents war to every single tribe on earth. Because this experience is burned into our racial memory. Apparently, they sent ICBMs to the planet of the giants. Sent them down a volcano, and blew the entire planet up from the inside. I dont know how thats possible, it seems like the magma would melt them. Maybe the outer shell was made of nickle, or orichulum. Something magma cant melt.Its now known as the asteroid belt. They also sent two ICBMs to mars and took out their colonies there. These cauldrons were built by the atlanteans to protect us until we were able to protect ourselves. The strange plants nearby were put there as a cure for the sickness these things cause. Boil them like tea. They were placed in Siberia because very few people live there. Wow, and something else I didn't expect. Apparently there is still humanoids on mars. Some us astronauts, and natives. Not the invaders, these are natives. About the size of a barbie doll. They live deep underground.

Could you share with us the methods you use for remote viewing? How do you select the target?

I think these ICBMs may have been IPBMs. I'm also fascinated by these medicinal plants - how exactly did these gardeners know they would survive millennia in proximity to these things that were buried?
Atlantans, giants, tiny people and exploding planets - are you sure there were no robots?

Also interplanetary missiles would not move in a ballistic trajectory.

Also interplanetary missiles would not move in a ballistic trajectory.
Any missile would move in a ballistic trajectory when its rockets stop firing. Ballistic refers to motion under external restraints, eg gravity.

That would be inter planetary ballistic missile :)

To be equally pedantic Mars lacks standing water so it's really all one land mass ;)
Mars lacks standing water now. After the IPBMs did their work.

Has anyone considered that this Siberian Sphere legend might just be a way for notorious Siberian cannibals to lure curious strangers into the wilderness then go all "Baba Yaga" on their bones? The mass deportations of the Stalin era made for a pretty desperate culture out there.

It's probably the remains of the ancient Vimanas. In India some temples, like stupa have the form like cauldron, bell and mortar and they was definitely a flying machines for one person. Even the Slavic mythology mentioned a flying Mortar which was belonging to Baba Jaga, the so called Witch. (Baba Yoga?) The Nazis also rebuild one of kind vimana following the Vedic texts, which was called Hannebau.

photostream
Attraction_Review-g790291-d320054-Reviews-Borobudur_Temple-Borobudur_Magelang_Central_Java_Java.html

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back