• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Sick Pope Replaced By Hologram

Intriguing. But for those of us who already doubt everything ever presented by the mainstream media (and everything that's offered-up as direct conspiracy candy)....this begs the question as to how/why an infinitely-empowered hidden estate that's theoretically-producing false imagery like as this (if that is indeed what it is) would do so in such a faltering and ineffective manner.

And why they would permit amateur internet sleuths and the Twitterati to then dissect/disseminate their putatively-nefarious actions?

Why aren't they (the 'investigators') being hunted-down by elite teams of the Swiss Guard, or finding an albino Monk lurking behind their shower-curtain?

Unless that's too Hollywood. And the best double-bluff counter to being unmasked is to do nothing. Or...maybe it's a camera artefact and/or an optical illusion.

But it is very thought-provoking... whatever it is we're seeing.

tenor.gif

That is just a case of bad editing by the local news people, or overzealous frame compression.
It's dropped a frame. ....

If you can freeze the last frame of a full version of the apparent "disappearing Pope" footage (filmed from the low / oblique angle) you can see the final glimpse of his shoulder(?) in the lower right corner of the window frame - clearly demonstrating there are missing frames / virtual jump cut.

More importantly, there's footage recorded from directly out front of the window that shows Francis turning and receding into the interior distance without "blinking out" at all.

This was my thought. Millions (conservative estimate) to put a hologram up. Or get one old bloke in the outfit to wave from the window. That said, a tiny part of me gleefully notes that there's always someone in every organisation who wants to do the really big difficult pointless method for no reason.

This was my thought. Millions (conservative estimate) to put a hologram up. Or get one old bloke in the outfit to wave from the window. That said, a tiny part of me gleefully notes that there's always someone in every organisation who wants to do the really big difficult pointless method for no reason.

You don’t actually need a sophisticated hologram. Week after week, seasoned ghost investigators Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and Scoob were totally
taken in by basic projection devices.

Back