• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
burkqaSeats.jpg

Six Empty Bus Seats in Oslo Terrify Anti-Immigrant Group.

It's the one with the flexible red nose that chills me! :hide:

Last edited:
classic, been watching that a lot over christmas, doubled up with the rocker ...

Here it is in context, on my plate -
View attachment 7834
Here's a genuine picture (taken before the meal was started) still used on a genuine website advertising a genuine restaurant that I used to work at (taken long after I'd left I assure you) .. when it comes to terrible food advertising ? .. this surely can't be beat ? ..

indianwtf.jpg

Imagine if this was put down in front of you on your night out ?

I mean,usually when a restaurant is taking the piss by selling someone one quarter of a plate of food for about £12.99, they have the decency to try and make it look bigger by putting the food in the middle of the plate on top of some token arty looking zig zag patterns of sauce or even a couple of berries or something on the dark side of the moon empty side of the plate .. a GCSE student could have taken a better photo, no matter how tasty the food is .. I'm wondering if the shadow on the plate costs extra? ..

Last edited:
Gorilla must have eaten a human.

David Bowie appears in sink

Incredible image of late David Bowie appears on Scottish granny's bathroom sink
Grandmother and Bowie fan Christine Carroll, 66, was heading to bed when she spotted The White Duke on her tap.

Christine, from Gourock, said: “I was brushing my teeth before I went to bed and was about to clean the tap as I noticed some toothpaste marks my grandkids had left.

“Just as I was about to clean it I noticed it resembled a man. Then I looked a bit closer and thought it looked really like David Bowie in his mid 80s phase.”

Christine took a picture of the Thin Pearly White Duke, but has since cleaned her Aladdin Sane down the drain.

etc...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/incredible-image-late-david-bowie-11965226

Back