• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
cockatoo.jpg

In slightly dubious taste I'm afraid, but I saw this bedraggled looking cockatoo improbably perching in a bush by the side of a local footpath. People familiar with footpaths will probably not be surprised to learn that closer inspection revealed it to be a dog poo bag that some genius had hurled into the undergrowth.

Technically it's a cross-breed. *looks smug*

Which is, technically, a mongrel, as I once pointed out to the owner of one of the various varieties. She was not happy!

(I must admit a sneaking admiration for the people selling some pekingese x chihuahua puppies that had listed them as 'pikachus'! )

We have a Bedlington Terrier and I can't stand being confidently corrected by a stranger telling us that we have a Cockapoo. I think we know better what breed of dog we have.

Last edited:
Re #871 above.

Something from studio Ghibli.

INT21.

I always thought a cross between two pedigrees was a 'cross-breed', any other mixture is a mongrel (moggy in cats).

wow thats almost 100% anatomically correct, is it spilt paint

which station uair01? that is astonishing and also lovely.

Reminds me of the hookah-smoking caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland.

There's a scene where that character does a double-take, which used to crack up one one of my sons. He'd rewind it about 10 times laughing like a drain.

bloody norah! is that for real? I'd be running away fast!

Back