• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
a2sp8qonsby21.jpg
aur1ucegqhy21.jpg
j6jhqssehoy21.jpg

the strange theory John Michell apparently mentioned, about how simulacra of human faces matches the look of the people from where the tree/stone etc. is located? I.e. a Chinese tree will have simulacra of a Chinese face (!). .

Obvious innit!

I can only see the central brooch as being three faces...
1561046814957.png

Holey bananas - that's Nergal the god of Hades !

Neo-Assyrian plaque of demons Allat and Nergal: two Fish Gods "Oannes" are working over the dead, the chief figure is the goddess Allat (Lamashtu), passing through the Nether Regions in her bark. Nergal (Pazuzu), the god of Hades, peers over the top of the plaque - who's a good boy - goood boy, yes you are.

Allat01.jpg Nergal.jpg

Very interesting. I never made that connection. I'm taking this is a bad thing to have on the kitchen counter, then.

Wait a minute ...

What did you see in the banana? One object need not trigger the same perceptual result in everyone, and you didn't mention what you saw in it when you posted the image.

Personally, I never decided what the banana tip most resembled to my eyes. If anything, it was as easy for me to see it as a coat of arms as a face.

Wait a minute ...

Why then did the banana tell me he was Nergal and I needed to find the Gatekeeper ?

Because, my friend, only a few are called...... :p

No, the Prophet is sudi5 who will see the profound in the mundane
The Offering will a cake of soap taken unwillingly from Enid Coleslaw
The Sacrifice will be onetwothree after succumbing to a Brain-worm
The Gatekeeper will be a giant hound sleeping in the Forest
The Keymaster will be an invader of dreams.
mouseclapping.gif
Who has his key ?

I have another. I threw this hand towel on the floor for the laundry and noticed a shape that was fitting to the day. It was Easter Sunday, about 3 years ago. I couldn't help adding the face, which I guess is cheating a bit for simulacra. But the bunny shape was spontaneous and not fixed! Promise!

Bunny2jpeg.jpegBunny1.jpeg

Back