• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
I'll let you spot this one for yourselves.

elphant.png

I just had one of those 'eyes deceive the brain' moments earlier today.

Dog and I walked into a field and I looked to my right, where I saw what my brain tried to tell me was a tiny, brown man. I registered his face and his body, just standing there watching me. Of course, as soon as he moved I could tell it was a hare, sitting with his front paws on the ground (which I saw as the 'legs') and his head pulled in (so I didn't register the head, just the face). I know hares really well, but, in my defence, the dog has usually chased them off before they get this close. But this absolutely did make me go 'WHAT!' just for one moment.

Sim-Jesus?-IKEA.jpg
This is being touted as a Jesus face, seen in the door of a Glasgow IKEA mens toilet. I tend to agree with the anonymous person who likened it to a dog's rear end.
'Miracle' image of 'Jesus Christ' appears on IKEA gents toilet door in Glasgow

Twitter users are convinced the image of Jesus Christ is on the mens toilet door at an IKEA store in Braehead in Glasgow - but one person believes it looks more like a dog's rear end ...
FULL STORY: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/miracle-image-jesus-christ-appears-24212256

I found this wider shot, in case it's helpful in evaluating the Jesus-ness of the simulacrum ...

Jesus?-IKEA-B.jpg

This picture is in the Guardian today and is of a book burning in Berlin in 1933.

I'm just wondering if other people see what I see. It's from Getty and I don't think it's edited. It freaks me out and I can't see anything else...

3189.jpg

This picture is in the Guardian today and is of a book burning in Berlin in 1933.

I'm just wondering if other people see what I see. It's from Getty and I don't think it's edited. It freaks me out and I can't see anything else...

View attachment 42374
Looks like the face of Satan.
Whoa.

Back