• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Please could someone shrink these?
Taken in a weird old property in the beams and doors - the first reminds me of a man or owl.
The second a Cambrian sea creature (with eye).

View attachment 63493

View attachment 63494
I used to have an old tallish wardrobe in my bedroom, and the figuring in the grain made me see this old man with robes holding a long cane. Felt like 'he' was always looking down at me until my Dad turfed it out at a later stage.

Please could someone shrink these?
Taken in a weird old property in the beams and doors - the first reminds me of a man or owl.
The second a Cambrian sea creature (with eye).

View attachment 63493

View attachment 63494

I'm imagining an episode of the Twilight Zone where the creature comes to life, captures you and a warped version appears in the wood grain!

https://scontent.fltn3-2.fna.fbcdn....BtvAmWPTqqqNelLX4_X-8i5GbvJYRx5xw&oe=63F93E75

Welshman Noel Morgan chanced upon what appeared to be a large slumbering dragon on an Anglesey beach renowned more for romance than winged serpents. A retired BT engineer from York, he was visiting his childhood home in Newborough when he made his remarkable discovery on Ynys Llanddwyn.
“I was taking photos of the island’s rock formations,” he said. “At the time I was struck more by their red colour than their shapes. It was only when I got back home that I realised one of them showed what appeared to be a dragon. I showed friends and they all instantly recognised there was a dragon in the photo.”
Noel christened the rocks the “Sleeping Red Dragon”. He came across it between Twr Bach (Little Tower) and Twr Mawr (Big Tower) on the western tip of Ynys Llanddwyn.
“I must have hit the beach at the right time, when the tide was out,” he said. “I’ve been there many times before and I’d not seen this rock formation before.”

1676898911005.png

https://scontent.fltn3-2.fna.fbcdn....BtvAmWPTqqqNelLX4_X-8i5GbvJYRx5xw&oe=63F93E75

Welshman Noel Morgan chanced upon what appeared to be a large slumbering dragon on an Anglesey beach renowned more for romance than winged serpents. A retired BT engineer from York, he was visiting his childhood home in Newborough when he made his remarkable discovery on Ynys Llanddwyn.
“I was taking photos of the island’s rock formations,” he said. “At the time I was struck more by their red colour than their shapes. It was only when I got back home that I realised one of them showed what appeared to be a dragon. I showed friends and they all instantly recognised there was a dragon in the photo.”
Noel christened the rocks the “Sleeping Red Dragon”. He came across it between Twr Bach (Little Tower) and Twr Mawr (Big Tower) on the western tip of Ynys Llanddwyn.
“I must have hit the beach at the right time, when the tide was out,” he said. “I’ve been there many times before and I’d not seen this rock formation before.”

View attachment 63596
Wow! (Carnelian?) The Blue rocks quite impressive too!

View attachment 63596
Wow that is startling!!

I thought it was a manipulated image at first but further down the fb thread someone had posted there own photo as apparently it's also near one of those geo cache thingies and he'd also spotted the likeness. This photo wasn' quite as clear but still the dragon could be clearly seen. Wish I still lived in Wales so I could pop up and see it! :)

View attachment 63596
'The Sleeping Dog & Dragon.' Great name for a Welsh Pub ~ "Rock-On!"
1676975813315.png

Last edited:
We have a Bedlington Terrier and are in a 4,000 strong Bedlington group on Facebook. In this group there is a charity that helps people pay vets bills if the owners can't afford it.

The admin were contacted about a Bedlington in a high kill shelter in South Korea and the group raised over £6,000 in under 24 hours to get it rescued. The reasons for the dog being brought to the UK is not up for debate, the admin have very good reasons for doing so but I wouldn't want this to raise an argument.

Anyway, my wife took our grandson out a couple of days ago. She took this photo in a cafe window and is convinced that she can see a dog:

Dog Sim_500.jpg

View attachment 69672

We have a Bedlington Terrier and are in a 4,000 strong Bedlington group on Facebook. In this group there is a charity that helps people pay vets bills if the owners can't afford it.

The admin were contacted about a Bedlington in a high kill shelter in South Korea and the group raised over £6,000 in under 24 hours to get it rescued. The reasons for the dog being brought to the UK is not up for debate, the admin have very good reasons for doing so but I wouldn't want this to raise an argument.

Anyway, my wife took our grandson out a couple of days ago. She took this photo in a cafe window and is convinced that she can see a dog:

View attachment 69674

View attachment 69672
Internal reflection - it could also be a persons face, or something that has given rise to form a pareidolia distorted image on the glass?

Last edited:

View attachment 69674

View attachment 69672
Yes, I can see it too. Looks like the face of something like a labrador. It is probably looking in through the cafe window hoping someone will feed it a sausage.

BTW - the little white speck near top left looks like a passing tictac.

She insists that nothing was reflecting on the window but I'm obviously not sure.

We have applied to adopt the Bedlington along with hundred's of other people. She will go to the most appropriate home and sadly it probably won't be us. But the simulacra seemed appropriate for us at this time.

NASA just released a picture of a distant galaxy with an interesting shape:

View attachment 69858

You would almost think it had to be photoshopped, but apparently it's genuine.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/nasa-question-mark-james-webb-telescope

I love this one. To me it's the Universe going 'WTF"!?
That is brilliant. Maybe that is the question mark at the end of the Question of Life, the Universe and Everything. A few billion lightyears to the right, they will probably find twin galaxies in the shape of the number 42. It could almost be a screen grab from the 1980s 'spangly' version of the "Doctor Who" title sequence - and Sylvester McCoy did love his question marks.

Back