• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Singles Can Snuggle This Giant Emotional Support Bear—And It Doesn’t Snore

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
Can’t bear to be alone this holiday season?

A human-size emotional support bear might be the perfect gift for you.

The Loving Bear Puffy is the shape and size of a male human body — but has the head of a teddy bear.

emotional-support-human-sized-bear-02.jpg

Puffy is “a very personal product invented by an ordinary woman who is afraid of being alone,” the company said.

The 5-foot, 7-inch oversize plush bear — weighing just 7 pounds — is $160 and “replaces the need for the physical presence of a person in various moments and situations of everyday life, especially during long lonely nights.”

emotional-support-human-sized-bear-07.jpg

https://nypost.com/2022/11/16/singles-can-snuggle-this-giant-emotional-support-bear/

maximus otter

Well, there's my ticket to staying off any unseemly legal registers:

Whthunhand me thith phminute, offither - I am a comforth object!

Can’t bear to be alone this holiday season?

A human-size emotional support bear might be the perfect gift for you.

The Loving Bear Puffy is the shape and size of a male human body — but has the head of a teddy bear.

emotional-support-human-sized-bear-02.jpg

Puffy is “a very personal product invented by an ordinary woman who is afraid of being alone,” the company said.

The 5-foot, 7-inch oversize plush bear — weighing just 7 pounds — is $160 and “replaces the need for the physical presence of a person in various moments and situations of everyday life, especially during long lonely nights.”

emotional-support-human-sized-bear-07.jpg

https://nypost.com/2022/11/16/singles-can-snuggle-this-giant-emotional-support-bear/

maximus otter

I don't wish to foot-shame anybody here, but I've just noticed that this lonely model has feet like oars!

As a single woman, I can't think of anything worse than having to share the bed with a motionless lump. In what way is it an emotional support? It can't tell you it was just a nightmare, it can't go downstairs to see what that noise was, it can't make you a cup of tea.

I'll stick to my dog, thank you. She can't do any of the above either, but at least she'd be some use in the event of burglars, and she's very cuddly.

Trophy bear suit? I doubt anyone will be that impressed that you have one.

You all have got it all wrong. Just think of the possibilities in the after-market for customization and, er, accessories. :)
...But the dry cleaning bills may be difficult.

As a single woman, I can't think of anything worse than having to share the bed with a motionless lump.
Avoid Trev then.
In what way is it an emotional support? It can't tell you it was just a nightmare, it can't go downstairs to see what that noise was,
No man on the planet could find his way around your stairs though.

Avoid Trev then.

No man on the planet could find his way around your stairs though.
Well, they could comfort the dog while I went downstairs to confront the burglar then. Actually, the dog would probably quite like the bear for some target practice...

Back