• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Sleep Walking / Sleepwalking & Unconscious Activity While Sleeping

Interesting point. It could challenge the argument "they couldn't possibly know about this...". It's true that the way we are bombarded with information could lead strange "leaks" of unused data, on an unpredictable way.

Yup, didn't the Bridey Murphy woman (who apparently remembered a past Irish life under hypnosis) turn out to have had Irish neighbours as a child from whom she could have learned all about Irish life?

... Crypto-amnesia covers it, I think. Used to describe the creative powers which work away unconsciously, employing data of which we have no waking recollection. ...

The clinical term is cryptomnesia. I've seen it cited as 'crypto-amnesia', but I'm not sure this latter version is accepted. At face value the former suggests 'hidden or secret memory / recall', whereas the latter suggests 'hidden / secret forgetting'.

The clinical term is cryptomnesia. I've seen it cited as 'crypto-amnesia', but I'm not sure this latter version is accepted. At face value the former suggests 'hidden or secret memory / recall', whereas the latter suggests 'hidden / secret forgetting'.
Mnesis is the Greek for memory, so a-mnesis means "no memory" while crypto-mnesis would mean "hidden memory".

Yup, didn't the Bridey Murphy woman (who apparently remembered a past Irish life under hypnosis) turn out to have had Irish neighbours as a child from whom she could have learned all about Irish life?
Yes, but in some cases, glossolalia would be hard to explain this way : "Mom, you left the Aramaic cable channel on while you take a nap again!!"...

More example of killer and rapist somnambulists, from Belgium :
http://www.lesoir.be/archive/d-2010...ar&sort=date+desc&start=20&word=somnambulisme (translated) :

Crime comes while sleeping

Wednesday 31 march 2010, 0:00
Ettore Rizza et Marc Metdepenningen

Somnambulism, parasomnia and sexsomnia, and judges.

Mons courts are clearly at the leading edge of taking psychiatric disorders into account in their rulings. 15 days ago, the criminal court [Crown Court], acknowledging the existence of a "denial of pregnancy", had acquitted a mother who was accused of infanticide. And on Monday, the court competent for lower crimes had acquitted a father who was prosecuted for having raped his daughter, for he was in a sexomnia state, a "sexual somnambulism", of whom only 11 instances were the subject of a study in the whole world. In 1992, in a similar case, a Canadian court had also acquitted a defendant that scientists had considered as a somnambulist and who under the influence of alcohol (like in Mons) and codein had perpetrated a "technical" rape.

Sleep can be dangerous. In 1893, psychiatrists had already been interested in France by the case of servant Valroff, who had murdered his master and who was trying to get clean of his crime by claiming to be sleepwalking (they didn't believe him). Already in 1630, a sleepwalking Parisian had crossed the Seine to kill a man before quietly going back to his bed.

150 knife strikes. One of the most uncanny judicial cases from the last years involved a 15 years old teenager, acquitted by the criminal court's special chamber for minors in Besançon. On 24 September 2000, Vincent G. had slaughtered his parents with 150 knife strikes. He had explained that a grain of hatred he had for his parents had turned in his sleep in a murderous frenzy, during a dream : "Kill your parents. They are too rigid, they don't love you, you'll be fred", had told him a mysterious voice. Psychiatrists established that he was suffering from the Elpenor syndrom, defined by a "liminar state of dissolution of consciousness during a premature awakening". An extreme state of somnambulism that could lead, in its least tragic instances, children to meander in their home unaware.

Twenty-three kilometers while asleep. A notorious case in matter of criminal sleepwalking is Kenneth Sparks'. In 1987, mired in gambling debts, he drove to his his parents-in-law's house (at 23 km from his own home) whom he killed before going to a police station, where he said that he thought he had committed a crime. Experts would detect symptoms of parasomnia. He was cleared. As was Jo Kiger. The victim of a nightmare while asleep, he grabs a handgun to kill the 'monster' who is attacking him : he kills his brother and his father. He is acquitted.

Strangled in her sleep. Last November, Brian Thomas, a 59 year old British man, was cleared for the murder of his wife. They were sleeping in their camper van when Brian, who was dreaming that young people had broken into their motor caravan, strangled his wife who was sleeping alongside him.

A physical education teacher acquitted. Mark Bonnsletter was also cleared for sleepwalking. In 2006, he had sexually assaulted a female neighbour. Psychiatrist had detected the presence of a serious sleep condition, resulting in a kind of violent and unconscious somnambulism.

Alongside those extraordinary instances, numerous other defendants claiming to be sleepwalking were convicted by jurors. Because they expected to find in psychiatric uncertainties and the gullibility of judges or jurors an easy justification and motive of acquittal for their genuine murders.

Sleepwalking can also be dangerous for people who are afflicted with it : a young female sleepwalker, 23 years old, was raped bay a homeless man in Cincinnatti in 2003. The rapist claimed that she had told him to be consenting...

Robert Poirrier : « sexsomnia ? Never heard of ! »

INTERVIEW

Pr Robert Poirier has directed for 27 years the Centre d’étude des troubles de l’éveil et du sommeil [Center for study of sleep and awakening disorders) (Cetes) in the Liège hospital.

What do you think of the verdict by the Mons court acquitting a man of rape while the defendant pleaded sexsomnia ?

I won't give an opinion relating to this instance. I will only say that I have never heard of sexsomnia. As far as I can tell, the word is not mentioned in the international classification that I use – l’International classification of sleep disorder/2. My knowledge in this field is in the same range than what is said in the media ! If I read the same thing than you did, experts who were heard in the case told that it was "maybe yes, maybe not", and the doubt benefited to the accused.

So, sexsomnia does not exist ?

This is not what I said. Any nocturnal abnormal behaviour is possible while asleep. I could jump in any direction, spit... Everything could happen while in a parasomnia.

And what if the court had required your opinion as an expert ?

I would have done my job as honestly as I could, which is not easy when dealing with parasomnias. When I am faced with a similar case, which happens very rarely, I send him at fisrt to a colleague who is an epileptologist. Once epilepsy is ruled out, I do not always perform a sleep recording. I'm listening patiently my patient, and I'm trying to ponder with him and his family if a drug-based prescription is needed in instances that could cause problems.

Parasominias do not seem to worry you...

A sleep study lab has usually 200 instances waiting. I am trying to select them. Somebody who uses to get up in the middle of the night to go and eat a drumstick of poultry is not going to put the world into danger. On the contrary, a heavy truck driver who suffers from sleep apnea as is the case of 20% of his colleagues can cause big trouble. If there is something that is scandalous, it is to not conduct any diagnosis of such people because we don't have the material means. And some people may come with somewhat exotic illnesses.

This takes sleep walking to a new level.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-42267790
I went driving and motorbiking in my sleep

Sleepwalking can be risky when water, busy roads or cliffs are involved. But sleep-driving elevates the dangers to a whole new level. Consultant neurologist Guy Leschziner describes the case of one of his patients, Jackie, who has been driving in her sleep on both two wheels and four. ...

:freak:

Last edited by a moderator:
Updates on the developments of the story(ies) ; first, a father was cleared of accusations of rape on his daughter as he was aslept when it happened :
http://www.lesoir.be/archive/d-2010...ar&sort=date+desc&start=20&word=somnambulisme (translated)
Mons. Before the court : Incest by sexual somnambulism : acquitted
Published on 30/03/2010 at 00.00

Gisèle Maréchal

Acquitted to the benefit of doubt for reason of sexmonia. Robert (not his real name), a 30 year father, was able to convince the court for lesser crimes of Mons that he was in a state of sexual somnambulism when he forced a technical rape on his daughter "Marie", then 4 years old. The little girl's mother, a plaintiff, has chosen to appeal the decision. The prosecutor is considering to do the same ; a report was adressed for this reason to the general attorney. At the hearing on 1st March, deputy prosecutor Marleghem has required for 8 years in this case, as he was of the opinion that the defense was "disturbing and damning".
Shortly after, again in Belgium, another instance resulted in a similar end :
http://soirmag.lesoir.be/archive/d-...&sort=date%20desc&start=20&word=somnambulisme
Indecent assault : he is acquitted for being a sexmoniac
Published on 1/06/2010 on 0.00

Frédéric Dubois

The court for lesser crimes of Charleroi acquitted to the benefit of doubt Tommy, who was prosecuted for [touching] a little girl in 2004. By Frédéric Dubois.

Recently, the court for lesser crimes of Mons cleared a father who was prosecuted for the rape of his four-year old daughter. The defendant had pleaded that he had a crisis of "sexsomnia", asserting that he had forced his child to fellate him while he was sleeping, without being conscious of his act. Monday, the Charleroi court had to judge a similar case.

Tommy, a man from Charleroi in his forties, was ideed suspected of having touched a 9 year-old little girl, on an April 2004 night. The man was a close friend of Lucie's parents (not her real name), who sometimes entrusted him to watch over their children. The previous night, the little grirl's sister had already shared his bed and nothing had happened. Probably a bit jealous, Lucie had asked to sleep with Tommy. But this time, things went wrong. "When the mother told him what had taken place, my client was flabergasted and could not remember anything, told at the hearing Michel Bouchat, the defendant's lawyer. As she knew of his somnambulism troubles, she herself asked him to follow a therapy to heal them."

Mr Bouchat also added that Tommy had been suffering of parasomnia since his earliest childhood, like his mother and other members of his family. Sleep disorders which result in talking, wandering or behaving violently. "
So, sexmonia or a bogus excuse ? The court chose a third way. President Catherine Evaldre estimated that the claims of the child were not very credible, as they included numerous contradictions and imprecisions. So, doubt benefited to the accused.

But when the two instances were examined by a court of Appeals, things evolved differently in each case : the acquittal was changed to a conviction in Mons :
http://www.lesoir.be/archive/d-2011...er=last10year&sort=date%20desc&word=sexsomnie
Mons The court of appeals rejected the argument of sexomnia : doubt is not reasonable : From acquittal to four years of imprisomnent.
Published on 12/02/2011 at 00:00

Gisèle Maréchal

Four years of imprisonment : this is the heavy turnaround operated by the court of appeals of Mons in an instance of child's rape. In March 2010, Frédéric, a young father, had been cleared to the benefit of doubt of an accusation of rape (by fellatio) on his 4 year-old daughter. He had claimed that he had comited the act in a state of sexomnia – a specific case of sexomnia during which the person performs sexual behaviour while sleeping.

Five experts who conducted studies on Frédéric's sleep let a doubt remain in their scientific statements.

The court of appeals (4th lesser criminal chamber presided by Mrs Allart) estimated that the dooubt is so tenuous that it is not reasonnable and it shouldn't benefit to the accused.

Four years, not suspended : the attorney general was requesting 4 years, suspended for the part that exceeded the 4 months of preemptive jail from July to November 2008. The court deprieved the convicted man of his civil and political rights for 5 years. His lawyer, Yves Degratie, is considering the possibility of an appeal to the court of cassation.
The doubt was not reasonable ? Really ? Despite that he had a history of parasomnia, and on the contrary seemingly no antecedents of sexual misconduct and even less of paedophilia ? However, in Charleroi, the acquittal was upheld :
http://soirmag.lesoir.be/archive/d-...ar&sort=date+desc&start=10&word=somnambulisme
An acquittal for sexmonia upheld in appeal
Published on 15 July 2011, on 11:50 am.

The court of appeals of Mons cleared a young man who was prosecuted for having touched in the middle of the night a 9 years old little girl. The accused asserts that he is the victim of crisi of sexula somnambulism.

In 2004, when the the 9 year old girl had denounced his acts, the defendant had stated that he didn't remember them. "If I did it, it wasn't wilfully. But I suffer from somnambulism and it is possible that it happened during a crisis", had he then said.

To the benefit of doubt, the court for lesser crimes of Charleroi had acquitted him, a decision upheld by the court of appeals of Mons on the end of June. The court did not question the actions that he was accused of, but welcomed as "plausible" the defendant's explanations, reported Sud Presse.

According to the defendant's lawyer, Michel Bouchat, the court "acknowledges that he acted without any will nor awareness of what he did. To my knowledge, this is the only instance in Belgium that a criminal tribunal accepts such a story as being convincing."

Is there a thread on here for Sleepwalking…?

I posted on here recently, that I used to suffer from sleepwalking a lot when I was younger, but had mostly grown out of it. This week however I’ve had 2 nights, when the wife has caught me doing random things in the early hours of the morning, of which I have no recollection of.

Early this morning, she was woken at 3.30 am by me crashing around in the kitchen, she came downstairs to find me sitting on the kitchen floor eating toast and drinking tea (why I was not sitting at the kitchen table eating toast and drinking tea is anyone guess)

Last weekend, she caught me stark bollock naked standing at the kitchen sink, washing out my boxer shorts at 2am. When she asked me what I was doing, I apparently replied “Just washing out me pants love”

This is of course very random and some on here may find this humorous ( which it is of course :) ) but I’m genuinely getting a little concerned by it.

2 weeks ago for no explicable reason, 2 very large bruises appeared on each of my arms. I could not account for them and presumably this was a result of me bumping into things in the middle of the night.

My elder Brother is also a sufferer who has never grown out of it. (he’s 53) Only a short while ago he woke up on his neighbours sofa with no idea how he got there.

Anyone on here have any experience of this, and should I seek medical advice..?

Is there a thread on here for Sleepwalking…? ...

Yes - and you've been magically teleported into it.

(Thread title edited and tags created to facilitate others' finding it)

Last edited:
... Anyone on here have any experience of this, and should I seek medical advice..?

I have no personal experience with classic sleep walking myself, but my late younger brother experienced multiple incidents of it.

In childhood he'd sometimes wander through the house and wind up bedded down somewhere other than his actual bed. As a kid he was given to drifting off into fugue states, but was never examined / diagnosed for them.

In adulthood (as a severe alcoholic, eventually further burdened by the after-effects of a major concussion in a car accident) he wandered around in his sleep, even to the extent of leaving the family home and either regaining his senses or being found by others standing somewhere outside. On one occasion our parents finally found him merely pajama-clad and barefoot in the cemetery behind the house, simply standing there staring as snow came down around him.

I mention the childhood and adult issues because in his case the sleepwalking almost certainly related to intrinsic and / or acquired neural problems.

Has this week been atypical in a manner that has stressed you (e.g., different bedtimes; stimulants; personal stresses or worries)? If so, it may be a transient thing of a more psychological / emotional character. Make a point to avoid stimulants, go to bed on a regular schedule, and see if the wandering persists.

If it does, I'd recommend consulting someone knowledgeable or specialized in sleep disorders.

Follow EnolaGaia's advice, and if you're on any kind of medication, consider side-effects a possible factor.

A friend of mine found her roommate eating half of a cake in the middle of the night, and the roommate not only didn't recall any of it, but argued with my friend that it was impossible that she did so. Other food disappeared in the night on multiple occasions. When the roommate changed meds, the food stopped disappearing.
I had a roommate, who I suspect was on some kind on meds, who once ate half of my lunch in the middle of the night. I didn't notice anything was amiss until I was at work the next day and was dismayed to see what was left of my maimed sandwich. My roommate didn't recall anything either, but no one else could have done it. (No, I didn't! My mouth isn't big enough to take such huge chunks out of a sandwich!) In contrast to my friend's roommate, he apologized.

Anyone on here have any experience of this, and should I seek medical advice..?

I think you should see your GP about this, not because I think you have anything to worry about medically speaking but just suppose something were to occur while you were sleepwalking that might land you in legal trouble. A house fire or a murder for instance. If it's on record with your doctor then you have some defence in court.

Arson and murder are probably extreme examples - I wouldn't want to give you nightmares. Try indecent exposure and shoplifting instead.

:freak:

From the FT:
A MUM with a rare disorder that led to her going on shopping sprees in her sleep spent £3,000 on purchases including a full-sized plastic basketball court.

I'll link to The Metro's story, because I like the pun in their title about "Beddy Buys":
News story

There's a happy ending, but it doesn't say if the stuff arrived and she actually had to pay for it (!). Is sleep-buying a defence? Like drunk-buying?

I'm wondering how there can be such a thing as a "full-sized plastic basketball court"!

Are there prescribed medications involved in these incidents?
Contact your doctor if you experience any dizziness, rapid heartbeat, numbness, sleep walking, sleep eating or sleep buying.

(Copied from a sleep paralysis thread ... )
Do you also have dreams where you can't open your eyes during the dream? I sometimes dream that I am awake but literally can't open my eyes, or can't keep them open for longer than a second or two. I've often wondered if this is a part of sleep paralysis too.

Yes, I sometimes have those ... Does this happen to sleepwalkers, I wonder? Do sleepwalkers have their eyes open at all?

Yes, I sometimes have those ... Does this happen to sleepwalkers, I wonder? Do sleepwalkers have their eyes open at all?
I have known sleepwalkers and seen sleepwalkers in action and it is as if they are awake, i have talked to a sleepwalker whilst sleepwalking, they talked but did not make much sense, almost like they are in a drugged state, i guided them back to bed and they remembered nothing in the morning, my brother also used to sleep with his eyes open which use to creep the hell out of me as a kid.

I have known sleepwalkers and seen sleepwalkers in action and it is as if they are awake, i have talked to a sleepwalker whilst sleepwalking, they talked but did not make much sense, almost like they are in a drugged state, i guided them back to bed and they remembered nothing in the morning, my brother also used to sleep with his eyes open which use to creep the hell out of me as a kid.

Did he sleep with one eye open like a true Metallica fan? Seriously, though, the pop culture version of sleepwalkers has them with eyes closed, but it would be interesting to know what they thought they were "seeing" even with them open.

Did he sleep with one eye open like a true Metallica fan? Seriously, though, the pop culture version of sleepwalkers has them with eyes closed, but it would be interesting to know what they thought they were "seeing" even with them open.
From what i have experienced its more like a waking dream state, sort of robotic in appearance, almost running through a procedure or programme, i was told to gently guide the person back to bed and not to worry, thete are stories about it being dangerous to wake a sleepwalker, but i dont know if there is any truth in that, i would imagine it would be very disorientating to be woken whilst sleepwalking and maybe a little upsetting it they didnt know how they got where they were.

As for my bro, no both eyes wide open and fast asleep <shudder>

From what i have experienced its more like a waking dream state, sort of robotic in appearance, almost running through a procedure or programme, i was told to gently guide the person back to bed and not to worry, thete are stories about it being dangerous to wake a sleepwalker, but i dont know if there is any truth in that, i would imagine it would be very disorientating to be woken whilst sleepwalking and maybe a little upsetting it they didnt know how they got where they were.

As for my bro, no both eyes wide open and fast asleep <shudder>

I think the advice about not waking a sleepwalker is an urban myth - I mean, you'd have to wake them if they were walking out the front door into the street wouldn't you?!

... i was told to gently guide the person back to bed and not to worry, thete are stories about it being dangerous to wake a sleepwalker, but i dont know if there is any truth in that, i would imagine it would be very disorientating to be woken whilst sleepwalking and maybe a little upsetting it they didnt know how they got where they were. ...

What you were told is correct. It can be dangerous to wake a sleepwalker, but not because waking them is an innate risk to their health.

Not only are sleepwalkers difficult to awaken, they usually recall little or nothing about their nighttime adventures. Worse, they may even attack anyone trying to wake them up. ...

Waking someone who is sleepwalking can be dangerous, but allowing a sleepwalker to roam about a room filled with sharp objects or to jump into the driver's seat of a vehicle is what's really hazardous.

The lesson: Stop sleepwalkers and get them back to bed. How? Gently turn them around and make sure they return to the bedroom safely. If they resist, stay with them and help them avoid perilous objects and situations. If you must awaken them, do so with loud noises rather than by shaking or touching them roughly. ...

FULL STORY: https://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/features/5_steps_stopping_sleepwalker

Is It Dangerous to Wake a Sleepwalker?

... According to old wives’ tales and horror films you should never wake a sleepwalker. The stories incorrectly claim they’re in danger of having a heart attack, suffering brain damage, or dying. However, there is a nugget of truth: you shouldn’t wake a sleepwalker if you don’t have to. ...

Randall Wright, a neurologist at Houston Methodist Hospital, explains that the stories about injuries to the brain or heart after waking a sleepwalker are pure myth. “I don’t know why these stories have hung around as long as they have,” he said. “The lesson may be well intended, but the reasoning is a little misleading. It is true that you don’t want to wake a sleepwalker if you don’t have to, but the reasons are a little more practical.” ...

If awoken, a sleepwalker of any age isn’t in danger of losing their soul or suffering brain damage. However, waking them could trigger a stress response with unintended consequences for either you or the sleepwalker.

“Imagine waking up and having no idea how you got to where you are. You thought you were in bed but now you are standing in the middle of the kitchen. It can seriously startle you,” Wright said.

The startle response can increase activity in the amygdala, which plays a role in emotional responses like fear or anxiety. When startled, the sleepwalker will act out in a manner like a fight or flight response. They may lash out or fall, which could injure them or the person waking them. According to Wright, it is best to gently encourage or lead a sleepwalker back to bed and let them get on with their night’s rest.

https://www.brainfacts.org/thinking.../is-it-dangerous-to-wake-a-sleepwalker-101119

So it's a bit of both, dangerous/not dangerous? Leaves the advice up in the air, doesn't it?!

The preferred approach is to let them remain in their sleep state and guide them back to bed. The only danger in waking them is whatever damage or injury might result if they freak out upon waking.

The preferred approach is to let them remain in their sleep state and guide them back to bed. The only danger in waking them is whatever damage or injury might result if they freak out upon waking.
Thats what i was askeď to to and did do in the end :)

I've heard of such incidents before but there's usually prior evidence of sleep irregularities.

A 17-year-old boy allegedly stabbed his twin sister to death, but he insisted he did it in his sleep. Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez identified the defendant as Benjamin Elliott, and the victim as Meghan Elliott, 17.

Benjamin Elliott told investigators that he woke up between 2:30 a.m. and 3 a.m. early Wednesday morning to find himself in his sister’s bedroom, according to court documents obtained by KHOU. There was a knife in her neck. He realized he was not dreaming. In this account, he took out the knife, turned on the light and applied pressure to her wound using a pillow.

He said he called 911, and dispatchers told him how to perform CPR on his sister. Authorities said Meghan Elliott sustained at least two stabbings to her neck. Her brother called out to their parents seven minutes into the phone call. They yelled and cried in the background of the call, officials said.

Benjamin Elliott told authorities he did not live with sleep irregularities, and did not have drugs, medication or alcohol before getting to sleep, a prosecutors said at a bond hearing on Thursday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ath-claimed-he-did-it-in-his-sleep/ar-AAP2BA8

I've heard of such incidents before but there's usually prior evidence of sleep irregularities.

A 17-year-old boy allegedly stabbed his twin sister to death, but he insisted he did it in his sleep. Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez identified the defendant as Benjamin Elliott, and the victim as Meghan Elliott, 17.

Benjamin Elliott told investigators that he woke up between 2:30 a.m. and 3 a.m. early Wednesday morning to find himself in his sister’s bedroom, according to court documents obtained by KHOU. There was a knife in her neck. He realized he was not dreaming. In this account, he took out the knife, turned on the light and applied pressure to her wound using a pillow.

He said he called 911, and dispatchers told him how to perform CPR on his sister. Authorities said Meghan Elliott sustained at least two stabbings to her neck. Her brother called out to their parents seven minutes into the phone call. They yelled and cried in the background of the call, officials said.

Benjamin Elliott told authorities he did not live with sleep irregularities, and did not have drugs, medication or alcohol before getting to sleep, a prosecutors said at a bond hearing on Thursday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ath-claimed-he-did-it-in-his-sleep/ar-AAP2BA8

5p4r2h.jpg

Husband goes to police after wife confesses to crime while sleeping

A care worker who stole thousands from a vulnerable wheelchair-bound lady was caught when her husband heard her talking about it in her sleep.

Ruth Fort stole £7,220 from the woman and spent it on a family holiday to Mexico.

df5f0fe33ed9088bb0b14b7a0489a05d

The Forts (!)

Her husband, Anthony, began to get suspicious when his wife started spending large amounts of money. He finally went to the police when he heard his wife talking in her sleep and saw a debit card, which belonged to the care home resident, in her purse.

Speaking to the Liverpool Echo, Mr Fort said: “It was more of an instinct really, at first. But when I found the debit card in her purse, I just knew. It was heart-breaking.

“I loved Ruth deeply, but I could not ignore what she had done. It was abhorrent to me that she could steal from a vulnerable person and I had to report her.”

In February last year, she was given a suspended prison sentence of 16 months on the condition that she attended drug rehabilitation sessions.

https://twnews.co.uk/gb-news/husband-goes-to-police-after-wife-confesses-to-crime-while-sleeping

maximus otter

Back