• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Smilies, Emojis & Emoticons: Issues

If feasible, should the previous FTMB emoticon set be carried over into the new installation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't find my bellydancing snail so I've gone with a shot of my old specs.

If you do a picture search on Google, some of the hits that come back look like your old avatar.
Dunno if they are animated, though.

Been there, done that, spotted the 'scargy-like snails BUT 1. they're not animated and 2. they're bloody before-and-after-diet cartoons or summat. Most insulting! :mad:

Where did you get the original from? Or did you animate it yourself?

Been there, done that, spotted the 'scargy-like snails BUT 1. they're not animated and 2. they're bloody before-and-after-diet cartoons or summat. Most insulting! :mad:

Everybody look around for snails!

dIkTOf.gif

PXm9hc.gif

That linky doesn't work...

But this one does!!! Well found, sir!

snail-roll-r-2inch.gif

Refresh browser?

OK Escargot, I think you are experiencing a problem with viewing that avatar because the server it's being called from is blocking downloads (for some reason).
I've put it in my Photobucket account for you to download. If you download it to your PC, and then upload it to the FTMB, it should work (I hope).

escargot.gif

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n91/Mythopoeika/escargot.gif

Oh well done Myth! :D

Has something changed in Smilies?

Since my recent absence I found that inserting smilies by dragging them into place somehow inserted a Bullet in front of them, which I then had to delete. I assumed this was some hiccup associated with Win 10.

But just now I clicked on a smiley by mistake, which previously would have positioned it at the start of my post, but this time it positioned correctly at the end of my post, sans bullet.

So what's going on?

No idea. I've added more smileys since you were away, but other than that..

Any chance for a "devil" smiley? I've grown quite fond of using it on mischievous FB posts and would love to do so here....(on FB, I know it's "3 : )"

I like that one!

And I def like that one!

I like the singing ones with bottles :oops:

dragon-chase-smiley-emoticon.gif
Chased by a...dragon, mother in law, manager, forum member etc

w-pistols.gif
Your fired!

f_vampire.gif
Vamp

436.gif
Spider

comp26.gif
*#!$& computer

Yes, thanks for the spider George, someone take the hammer off of the computer expert there and hit the bugger with it :p
Nice finds George ;)

Back