• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Something Weird.....

A

Anonymous

Yay! My first thread!!

Okay, anway on to the point. If this was posted before I'm sorry, but I thought it was neat.
Facinating Really.

In the third cut it looks like a tail flipped up against the water, making a bit of a splash.Could this be a unidentified/misidentified whale or dolphin of some sort?

In fact, at the last before it ends, there's a sort of bubbling behind the head or whatever it is--possibly a drowning whale or something?

Could it be an elephant? The close-up looks like an elephant's head, facing left, with the eye just above the water. The trunk would be underwater and the ear just appears as well.

It looks too long to be an elephant.
You didn't see the bubbling in the water right behind the head thing during the last 5 seconds?

I saw the bubbling-is that an eye near the bubbles? When its moving through the water it looks like a cetacean of some sort, but the eye and the bubbling bit was strange-the eye is in an unusual position. Very cool-thanks for the link:)

Could it be a squid/octopus that had just captured an air breathing animal?

Length=could be a big squid/octopus
Motion/splash in cut 3=the limbs?
Coloration=squid or octopus?
Bubbling=drowning an air breathing critter to eat

That explanation would also account for it's closeness to shore and intrest in allowing people to photo it--possibly a predatory intrest?

This is the sort of thing that would make you say hm.

Something Weird.

I remember this in a link a few months back on this site. Comments then mentioned the three different states of the water in each clip, as pointing to a hoax, might be worth diggin around in the older articles for more information.:confused:

Back