• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Soviet "Alien Races Book" (AKA: "The Little Green Guy Book")

The book (which is free) describes one race from Cassiopeia that it is claimed eats other ET races. If anyone as come across Laura Knight Jadczyk and the Wave series of ET channeling, she claims to be in touch with a race from the same area of space. Now in contrast to the green guys book - the channeled info she receives from the Cassiopeians warns us about other races coming to eat us (but not them)... I found that interesting and I doubt the green guys book as been mentioned on her website.

The book (which is free) describes one race from Cassiopeia that it is claimed eats other ET races. If anyone as come across Laura Knight Jadczyk and the Wave series of ET channeling, she claims to be in touch with a race from the same area of space. Now in contrast to the green guys book - the channeled info she receives from the Cassiopeians warns us about other races coming to eat us (but not them)... I found that interesting and I doubt the green guys book as been mentioned on her website.

Thanks G - interesting & amusing :)

Im not sure what to make of the green guys book, but its a very interesting read. Included inside is a report describing the Captains Wife of the Marie Celeste, a hundred or so years later - found wandering around and looking confused.

Im not sure what to make of the green guys book, but its a very interesting read. Included inside is a report describing the Captains Wife of the Marie Celeste, a hundred or so years later - found wandering around and looking confused.
What, the captain's wife survived?

48-8e7707e22f.jpg

If true, a classic example of a timeslip. :eek:

Edit: Lafia, Nigeria? o_O

She should have waited, presumably the others would also appear later.

So the aliens rescued her from the lifeboat International Rescue stylee but didn't pick up the others? Not taking the p*ss George just interested.

So the aliens rescued her from the lifeboat International Rescue stylee but didn't pick up the others? Not taking the p*ss George just interested.

Maybe she was confused about the ship wasn't it called the Mary Celeste?

Sorry double post, I'm sleepy.

George..? Is that the same as George K...?
At any rate love that blurred out reptilian shape shifter pic above.... ;)

George..? Is that the same as George K...?
At any rate love that blurred out reptilian shape shifter pic above.... ;)

Nope - different George (as far as we've ever been able to ascertain).

The book's illustrations are one of the elements most commonly criticized since the compiled presentation surfaced in 2013.

Most, if not all, of the illustrations appearing in the electronic version are taken from other sources - ranging from other ufology documentation to science fiction books, films, and TV shows.

The explanation given (FWIW) is that the original hardcopy source contained hand-drawn sketches and other graphics that could not be readily used.

Didn't Swifty reside with George K? Or George P or one of those georges?
Swifty?

The book (which is free) describes one race from Cassiopeia that it is claimed eats other ET races.
This is an example of the sort of mistake a layperson who knows nothing about astronomy might make. Cassiopeia is a constellation, and is nothing more than a chance alignment of stars in the same general direction. The stars in Cassiopeia range from Eta Cassiopeiae, a mere 19 light years away, to Rho Cassiopeiae, which is around 10,000 light years away.

It's similar to the distance between London and Basildon, and London and Vladivostok, which are both in the same general direction but you'd never say 'oh, I come from the Basildon/Vladivostok area, east of London'.

Back