• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Spaceship Capricorn Daily Messages

Re: Message 2 me from Lavar, we contact each other now and t

in my relaxed mode My long-time typing skills (over 60 years) p;ut the conept into words withou my having to "think about it." That ;process essentially rules out me getting number, names, and dates correct.

So they're "relaxed" when they're typing this, that explains a lot, relaxed as a newt?.

Human_84 said:
Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 13 July 2005
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messag ... 32005.html

Helena: This may be an historic day for all of you. There will be people like you who will testify about your own experiences and your own knowledge of years of communication with aliens or with UFOs. Can you help in that regards?
:eek:
Crikey! Not more testimonials! ''Since being abducted My hair loss has stopped completely and I can now lead a fuller sex life!' Or some such...

Pssst. I have finally worked out what NESARA stands for:

No
Evidence
Supporting
Alien
Related
Activities

:D

Helena: Good. Everything you and others can do and can testify to will help. The first landings will be brief, but important. For example, it would be appropriate for us to be able to land near your state's capitol. If you can arrange such a time and place for us, we would be pleased.

My cat has 'talked' to my prime minister about this and would rather see your ships land near Sydney that say, near Canberra. Some sort of photo opportunity, apparently...

Another question was given to Helena directly from me. And again, Helena shoots around it completely. See below.

Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 14 July 2005
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messag ... 42005.html

Helena: I have a message for you this morning. From all indications, from our telepathic friends it appears that this is FINALLY the day when the [humanitarian] funds will be released.

Lavar: Dear Helena. Thank you for being such a wonderful communicator. Your messages are greatly enjoyed by many people, all of whom will welcome your coming landings and fly overs. A friend has asked me about the intelligence of various celestials and how that degree of intelligence may be related to the position of their world from the center of our galaxy. Any comments on that question?

Helena: (Laugh) That is a new one on me. The coming into civilized nations of so many of our friends has been going on for many centuries. Some of us were the ones to help populate the earth with the variety of species that are so unusual for any world. However, you [humans] have managed to help kill off some of the more sensitive plants and animals that were brought to this earth. How many frogs and toads have you seen in your garden recently? You will remember as a boy that the frogs from your nearby lake littered the highway. We must get back to a more animal and plant friendly atmosphere.

Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 15 July 2005
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messag ... 52005.html

Helena: Good morning. This may be the great day that you have long been waiting for, the release of the funds....

Helena: The concept or goal, of course, is to help provide new energy devices that can be used to replace the burning of fossil fuels.

Helena: If all goes well in the changeover for your government, we should be able to come and visit with you for our first landings in about two weeks, right near the end of this month....

The thick plottens once more.
Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 18 July 2005
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messages/jul182005.html

Lavar: I have received information that several of those in charge of the announcement of the NESARA program have been killed. Do you know if that is true? Do you have any way of helping to get the NESARA program back on track?

This has to be the slowest developing novel in history.

Helana: We have already moved some of our friends on the ground to be in position to protect those that are involved and to ensure that delivery of bank documents for the prosperity funds and the release of the humanitarian funds. That process will be implemented as rapidly as possible. The bank documents are in the hands of the couriers, so there should not be much that can be done to stop the delivery of the bank documents unless, the "enemy" has infiltrated that part of the NESARA program.

Of course they'll have infitrated that part of the program, how else are they going to explain their continued non-appearance.

Bugger them, who needs this penny pinching bunch of pious pratts anyway?

Wonder why Human_84 hasn't posted this, you don't suppose the MIB have got to him? ;)

Human_84 said:
Another question was given to Helena directly from me. And again, Helena shoots around it completely. See below.

Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 14 July 2005
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messag ... 42005.html

Helena: (Laugh) That is a new one on me. The coming into civilized nations of so many of our friends has been going on for many centuries. Some of us were the ones to help populate the earth with the variety of species that are so unusual for any world. However, you [humans] have managed to help kill off some of the more sensitive plants and animals that were brought to this earth. How many frogs and toads have you seen in your garden recently? You will remember as a boy that the frogs from your nearby lake littered the highway. We must get back to a more animal and plant friendly atmosphere.

You mean you like have to 'like plant the seed to like grow the seed?' or is there a Nesarian need to wipe out us top of the food chain types?

And that earlier bit 'bout populating the Earth, I though you guys (note use of non-species, non-race and non-gender specific word), just dumped a monolith on us...

This still going on - people are patient :roll:

You gotta check out the guest book http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/cgi-bin/igb.cgi?trail=100

Orlando [USA]
I get the impression that at this moment everybody, by that I mean all the sources of information (Sheldan Nidle, Fourwinds 10, Candace, Mike Quinsey, etc.) seem to have started back pedaling AGAIn.I get the feeling we're facing the modern version of "THE SKY IS FALLING". Up until now I've struggle to remain very optimistic, but after a decade of promises, I've had it.

Seems some of those close to the source(s) are getting tired of waiting.

Just google a few of those names :D

Well, I'm going to be largely absent for the next month, but I'm willing to bet that by the time I get back absolutely sod-all will have happened.

Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 18 July 2005
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messag ... 82005.html

Lavar: Welcoming Helena. Dear Helena, I am early today with a very special problem. Can you hear me and communicate with me? Repeated.

Helena: I hear you. What is your problem?

Lavar: I have received information that several of those in charge of the announcement of the NESARA program have been killed. Do you know if that is true? Do you have any way of helping to get the NESARA program back on track?

Helena: We are aware of the same information that you have received. We are checking to see what the repercussions will be. We can help, if permitted to do so. In this case, we have received permission from the Galactic Federation that will allow us to intervene....

Lavar: Is our lab in any danger of any actions against our lab or our people?

Helena: You and your lab will be protected if that is your request.

Lavar: Please provide protection for our lab and our staff.

Helena: It shall be done.

Quote:

Yeah, and the dog ate my homework as well.

-

Lavar: Please provide protection for our lab and our staff.

Helena: It shall be done.

hopefully they'll be a lot quicker at providing this than they have been at landing, otherwise they'll all be dead shortly :roll:

Anyway, now that we've established these illuminati types have found and killed some of these scientists can Lavvy tell us where they're based?

Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 19 July 2005
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messag ... 92005.html

Helena: It has been most unfortunate that some killings have ensued. However, there has now been greater protection established....

Lavar: Any help that you can give will be greatly appreciated. Can you help ensure that the prosperity funds bank documents are delivered today? Is that within your power to do so?

Helena: We will do our best to monitor and help, whenever we can, for that final distribution.

With all the talk of "movement of bank documents and the release of humanitarian funds" -

Helena: ....We have already moved some of our friends on the ground to be in position to protect those that are involved and to ensure that delivery of bank documents for the prosperity funds and the release of the humanitarian funds. That process will be implemented as rapidly as possible. The bank documents are in the hands of the couriers, so there should not be much that can be done to stop the delivery of the bank documents unless, the "enemy" has infiltrated that part of the NESARA program...

- I can't help thinking this is some very long Intergalactic version of the 419 scam - or "advanced fee" fraud (see http://www.419eater.comfor a hilarious take on this).

my 2 cents

;)

Dr Poo said:
...I can't help thinking this is some very long Intergalactic version of the 419 scam - or "advanced fee" fraud (see http://www.419eater.comfor a hilarious take on this).

my 2 cents

;)

"Grifters from Outer Space" would be a pretty good title for a book or movie...a comedy of course.

Crikey, No! They could even be economic refugees... Best not land in Australia then. :?

Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 20 July 2005
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messag ... 02005.html

Lavar: Welcoming Helena.

Helena: Good Morning, There is much consternation among the Illuminati this morning if we cam believe the messages from our telepathic friends. Are you aware of what is going on?

Lavar: I have some inputs from sources that tell me that the White Knights are in control and that although there have been some skirmishes and loss of life that the funds distribution is proceeding.

Helena: That is good. ....the announcement will be properly made this week. We cannot be sure of what the Illuminati will try to do, however, we have many additional forces assigned, by permission of the Galactic Federation, to intercede on your behalf.

Human_84 said:
Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 20 July 2005
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messag ... 02005.html

Helena: Good Morning, There is much consternation among the Illuminati this morning if we cam believe the messages from our telepathic friends. Are you aware of what is going on?

Yes. my cat feels the same at the moment. Illuminati, up up their old hijinks again... Spammers of the telepathic 'waves.'

Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 21 July 2005
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messag ... 12005.html

Helena: You have been working with water from a hot spring that can be made safe to use for agricultural purposes. Do you realize how important that kind of technology can be to the world? You will soon be able to commercialize that type of water treatment process.

Lavar: I look forward to meeting you and having your crew members in our lab. Is there any specific actions we should take to prepare for your arrival?

Helena: Get funded. Get our laboratory equipment so that we can be busy working with you as soon as we land. Is that understood?

Lavar: Yes dear Helena.

I have a question, but I'm afraid to have it asked of helena or lavar because I'm afriad the answer might be too obvious and I simply over-looked it. Can someone please answer this.....

If they are on this great humungous star-ship and it only took them 20 minutes to get here, then why dont they just wait at their planet until the time is ready, unstead of floating around on that hunk of metal for a decade and a half waiting?????

Human_84 said:
I have a question, but I'm afraid to have it asked of helena or lavar because I'm afriad the answer might be too obvious and I simply over-looked it. Can someone please answer this.....

If they are on this great humungous star-ship and it only took them 20 minutes to get here, then why dont they just wait at their planet until the time is ready, unstead of floating around on that hunk of metal for a decade and a half waiting?????

Exactly. Terrible forward planning on their part and an incredible waste of non-human resources. there's obviously a communication problem within the organisation responsible for invasion and/or holiday planning... I blame the management.
:D

Besides, couldn't they have just telepathically emailed humanity? Save a lot of resources that way...

1. Advertising for a particularly derivative - and not very intelligent - sci-fi book. Have a word with your publishers, guys. This is making you look silly.

2. Somebody who thinks they are an alien and are writing this to imagine that fellow 'aliens' are actually talking to them. Tell matron to increase your medication.

3. They really are aliens and so damned incompetant and wishy-washy that their Galactic collegues have packed them off to this out-of-the-way lump of rock to annoy the primitives rather than other, more intelligent species. Check out your mission statement, guys, and stop winding us up.

This kind of thing isn't going to impress real alien intelligences with our advanced civilisation.
:lol:

Stormkhan said:
3. They really are aliens and so damned incompetant and wishy-washy that their Galactic collegues have packed them off to this out-of-the-way lump of rock to annoy the primitives rather than other, more intelligent species. Check out your mission statement, guys, and stop winding us up.
You mean, like some sort of ark full of telephone hygienists and the like? :D

Steve.

No.

More feckin' irritating and pointless. Let's face it, if they're alien, they can beat any "irritating and pointless" nerks that we can think of.

That's me doing "optimistic".

Enjoy it while you can.

So, does this mean it isn't real? Man, I am like sooooooooo disappointed. ;)

Helena and co are clearly running some sort of racket with a grant from the Galactic equivalent of the EU. Instead of doing any work, they laze around in limbo and keep sending back reprots to head office saying "Year 27 - still no progress due to problems with Earthlings" while watching their pensions grow...

Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 21 July 2005
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/messag ... 22005.html

Comment seems unecessary:roll:
We are receiving messages that appear to be a culmination of the final distribution of the prosperity funds. Our friends in London have prevented the attempted bombing.

. In fact, we will be able to take some of you on a trip from earth to the Capricorn, and return. Do you think there will be many who would like to have a ride in one of our shuttles?

That's when we fetch out the probes MMWAHAHAHA...... :shock:

Back