• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

SpaceX - Static Fire Anomaly - AMOS-6 - 09-01-2016

Sid

Justified & Ancient
Anyone else had a good close look at the video of the Space X incident back in 2016?
Curiosity made me take a second closer slowed down look at what was caught on video - playing at 0.5 speed - the incredibly fast incoming UFO which passes right over Space X before it blows up completely, is in fact (after much examination) a triangular craft/UFO, which changes it's shape so fast it's so easily missed.
Just thought I'd put it out there as I've never really understood why this particular event hasn't (as far as I am aware) been highlighted more since the event took place.

Got any links?

Past the heading... SpaceX - Static Fire Anomaly - AMOS-6 - 09-01-2016 into your search bar, this should bring up the video for you to examine -but you will not see the anomaly (UFO) very easily ~ unless you watch the video in the slowest mode that is available to you. (I watched it in the 0.5 speed which is available when you bring up the play speed option by clicking on the video with right button). To start with, it passes so quickly, but if you play it in the slowest speed it becomes very apparent in the frame just before it reaches the second tower on the launch pad. It enters from the right side, what you have to do is try to freeze the moving image just at the right time/place, then refine the image.

Back