• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Spam (and the Sender Theory)

LOL - as I'm typing this Adam and Joe are on XFM:

http://www.xfm.co.uk

reading from the Charles B. Horn article live over the radio (obviously skipping over some of the ruder words).

I'm just going to email them a link to this thread ;)

Emps

The Senders - whaaaaat????

Sorry folks but I'm going to have to take a stance here about one of the articles in the latest issue of FT; the one about Charles B Horn in which he posits that spam may be evidence of alien attempts at communication. Clearly the man is deluded. The aliens are not spamming us in an attempt to communicate. Spam is what it appears to be.

Anyway the thing that I'm concerned about relates to earlier postings of mine about the fact the FT team is missing a trick or two by publishing this kind of thing without supporting commentary. I presume that nobody at FT believes in their heart of hearts that this is true.

The article is facinating as a direct insight into the workings of a delusional mind. But that aspect is totally overlooked and goes uncommented in the article. I would like to hear some different views about what may causing the illness and how someone can be as deluded as this in respect of a small area of their life, but can continue to act normally in other respects.

The interpretation of the Egytian tablet should be balanced by a scholarly interpretation. It isn't right to present this in the way you have done, which gives the impression that it is supporting evidence for this guy's theory.

I would also like to see some proper research into this guy's background.

It's simply not fortean to publish this kind of report without making any attempt to put it into some kind of context and without demonstrating that some basic investigation has been carried out.

If you need to fill up your pages with this kind of stuff then come round to my place and I'll spin you a yarn to two. That'll keep you going for a few issues.

I've been thinking on the same lines. However FT doesn't really have a history of publishing spoof items as such and taking four pages is a bit much.

However the lack of info on the Internet about Mr Horn (and his name is suspicious) and about the article writer and his books is telling.

I'd be a little surprised if it is some sort of test that FT would do it using something with so many "rude words" etc as it is likely to offend some.

Be interesting to see how it pans out. However if it is a spoof or similar how are we to trust any other articles in future?

Best spam I ever recieved was from a guy claiming to be an alien. Apparently he had crash-landed on earth and needed money to buy new parts for his spaceship. All I had to do was give him my bank details!

I wonder how many fell for that...:rolleyes:

Raya said:
Best spam I ever recieved was from a guy claiming to be an alien. Apparently he had crash-landed on earth and needed money to buy new parts for his spaceship. All I had to do was give him my bank details!

I wonder how many fell for that...:rolleyes:

It only needs one, and that's a good return on the small amount of dosh required to send millions of spam messages.

Don't forget the recent case of the German chap who advertised for a volunteer when he fancied a cannibal feast; he had at least five serious replies - one of whom ended up on the menu:eek!!!!:

Hmmmm... Just look at the " Digitally composed illustration" of that Sumerian clay tablet and its decryption which is a modern pisstake and it's obvious that it's a pisstake. FT knows it's a piss take, and I assume IT did the pisstaking.

Also, come on! Inflatable tanks? A fake airfield??:confused: I suspect some of this is bollocks too. Look at the second pic of the 2 soldiers carrying what is supposed to be the deflated Sherman. It could be anything. I could be wrong though, but it looks suss.

Aye. I tend to agree that this whole FBI article is a laugh and possibly things have gone a little awry at the FOrtean Towers...or something.

I thought I was reading "Viz" when I looked at it!:hmph:

Oh aye.....

spillage: While I agree with you that the FBI article is (probably - it never pays to be too absolute ;) ) a hoax the rest of the information is above board as far as I'm aware.

I have read about the fakery surrounding operation OVERLORD from other sources and there have been a number of documentaries on exactly this kind of thing on Discovery although I can't vouch for the details all that kind of thing did happen.

Of course this is what you get for inserting a fake into otherwise factual pieces - it overstimulates critical thinking ;)

Emps

Are we then assuming that:
  1. The "Sender" article was a hoax, blatantly perpetrated by the editorial staff at FT
  2. A hoax perpetrated ON Ft that they were duped into publishing
  3. An interview with a person who genuinely believes in his "Sender" theory.
    [/list=1]

If the truth behind the article is 1. then IMHO Fortean Times has seriously betrayed it's readers trust.

Whacky theories are Fortean, as long as the theorist believes in what they are saying - fabricating stories to fill magazine space is reprehensible and turns FT into the National Inquirer; I will no longer trust it's reporting.

Please tell me it isn't so.

Recieved this one yesterday. My question what would your degree be in gibberish? ANd no corse work what are you doing buying a certificate of some sort? ANd once again I am confused.

mckenzie lagging rhoda doubleheader venomous sparrow pagan therefor archetypical chautauqua noose doubleton framework barnett precess alacrity extendible rapport significant audubon barrack robbery mayapple cluj hangable cauliflower lunatic atkinson countryman fateful puppyish accuse penrose postoperative daughter propriety bindery ancient hadamard morristown

O N L I N E U N I V E R S I T Y D I P L O M A S D E G R E E S

Obtain Diploma, Degree, Master

We send the certificate to all countries (WORLDWIDE)

Consider a prosperous future, money earning power

No tests, study, coursework, or interviews required.
Discrete and affordable.
Everyone eligible.

Call now - your diploma awaits you!!!

1-650-239-8656 (24 hours on call)

Calls returned promptly.
Confidentiality assured.

CALL NOW ----->>> 1-650-239-8656 (24 hours on call)

alto effeminate microcosm acclimate scapular delegable clientele intractable apology covetous commend radio transpond wilmington sen crawlspace mcdermott theme principle ignite checkup instill occident dote hemlock lascar homesick instalment bottom flemish poliomyelitis mainline balm appeal remark

Maybe Gibberish is a recognised qualification now?

Don't know how it'd look on your CV though!

curiously - someone just emailed me the text of the FT 'Sender Theory' article. So here it is:

CHARLES B HORN & THE SENDERS

What is all that stuff clogging up your email inbox? PAUL WILLIAMS spoke to Charles B Horn, the man who thinks he has found the key to unlock spam.

Charles B Horn is the discoverer, architect and foremost proponent of Sender Theory. Though still in its infancy, its startling implications are creating a paradigm shift in our understanding of alien contact. I caught up with Horn via telephone at the end of his recent lecture tour to discuss his ideas further. He was relaxing in a motel on the northern borders of Mexico, where he was in the process of laying the groundwork for bringing his message to the UK and Europe later this year.

PW: Sender Theory is still little known, even to many experts in ufology who've been working in the field for years.

CBH: It's such a shocking theory that it elicits a classic denial response in the recipient. I think you'll find that as the realisation sinks in more widely I'm going to be a pretty busy guy!

PW: You have a background in Government and military covert operations. How useful was this in the formulation of your ideas?

CBH: It was absolutely critical. Working across various echelons of power, as I have done, produces a familiarity with all types of mechanisms of information manipulation and dissemination. It was this fundamental understanding that enabled me to see through the SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) project and cut directly to the chase.

PW: You don't seem to have much respect for the SETI project.

CBH: Well, you have to ask yourself why has the SETI project found nothing - nothing at all? For years, millions of dollars have been spent on expensive equipment in this effort to hold humanity's ear to the ether, hoping to hear some vague whisper from another world, and what has the result been? A deafening silence! I would suggest that this vast enterprise is at best misguided or, more likely, a tool for disinformational propaganda. It's been made evident to me, at least, that there is direct evidence of Aliens contacting us. It's been happening right under our very noses, and it's possible it's happened to some of your readers.

PW: Can you explain further how this Alien Contact takes place?

CBH: The technology the Aliens have been using is simple and direct. It resembles what we know as 'spam email'. While we've been sending complex digital packets of information identifying our galaxy and its chemical structure, broadcast on the hydrogen line of the electromagnetic frequency, the Aliens have been using a far more straightforward approach: an eye-grabbing email deploying the promise of highly charged sexual activity. I've tracked and monitored these incoming messages and even utilised military decryption computer programmes to carefully decipher the meaning behind these signals and determine the real motives of who, or what, has been sending them.

PW: How did this all begin?

CBH: Back in January 2003, I became aware that my email inbox was filling up with curious messages such as: and "FINGER LICKIN' GOOD! UUUKKKWM!". I was pretty dumbstruck, as you can imagine. Where did these messages come from? What could these calls for attention mean? Over the following months, I watched keenly as more and more arrived. It became apparent that there was a pattern emerging, and that pattern was informed by a deep sense of urgency.

Eventually, the communications built up to a frenzied searing climax of imagery that I can best summarise with examples such as: "Free Sick Anal XXX Sluts!!" and "Huge C**ks Ramming Tight T**ts!!!".

PW: And what conclusion did you reach?

CBH: My first thought was: am I the only one receiving this information? I didn't dare confide in my friends and family for fear of ridicule. My relationship with my wife Cerise was under incredible strain, and I was also the subject of a pernicious fraud enquiry. The messages seemed to be so unique and personal that they appealed to my innermost fears and needs. Some offered to get me out of debt and a few even promised to increase my penis size overnight! As this went on, I became tired and confused and elected to take a week off work to gather my full intellectual resources and try to bring them to bear on the problem. After a few days of rational, focused thought, the realisation dawned on me that these messages were from some kind of Alien Intelligence, which I chose to call THE SENDERS. I realised that THE SENDERS badly wanted to contact me; they had a purpose, and that purpose was to engage in some kind of breeding activity. Everything fell into place. They had been probing my psyche - the very fundamentals of my sexual behaviour - and opening my mind to the concept of ever more bizarre couplings. They were conditioning me to comprehend the prospect of full-scale, hardcore Alien Sex. They were even seeking to radically alter the proportions of my body to deal with their Alien Orifices by altering my generative organ to resemble that of a donkey's. They were preparing me, seeking to win my trust.

PW: What action did you take?

CBH: As the full impact of these realisations detonated across my consciousness, I was seized with the urge to make my findings as publicly available as possible, to contact governments and world leaders and to make them aware of the very real danger that I, and very likely the world, was in. And it was precisely at this moment, as I was poised to go public with this terrifying truth, that the messages changed...
"Watch Me Play With Myself USFRTGQASL" was the first example that came to my attention. And then "MByhard-and-deep-fIiSting", followed by the even stranger "tuzwrqakadirty thing". What was happening? I was incapable of understanding this alone. I needed help. I contacted an old friend - William Stone, Professor of Comparative Linguistics at the University of Austin, Texas, and told him about my experiences. Thankfully, Bill was only too keen to assist. I'll always recall our long conversations, going on late into the night, about the semantic content and coded redundancy' of such other-worldly communiques as: "mOnStEr CoCkS klawqoei".

PW: Was this the beginning of Sender Theory?

CBH: Bill and I believed that what we were witnessing in this degradation of the informational content of the Alien Dispatches was indicative of a breakdown in their broadcast technology. Could these messages, therefore, be the last gasps of a dying civilisation light years away in another galaxy? The thought was appalling to contemplate. Were their antenna. and dishes failing beneath the weight of ash from some apocalyptic volcanic explosion? Was their atmosphere completely permeated by radiation from some terrible war-to-end-all-wars? There was no way of knowing. Our replies to THE SENDERS' emails had always been ignored and only seemed to result in an increase in garbled activity.

We came to the terrible realisation that THE SENDERS' explosive demand for sexual activity might just be the final, desperate 'life burst' of a civilisation on the verge of destruction, a last-ditch plea for survival. We became increasingly moved as the messages steadily decreased in power, reducing down to simple one word grunts such as "hole" and "no", and then just static: "dhwyu154"...

PW: And that's when the trouble started?

CBH: When Bill and I informed a major scientific publication about our work, our houses were raided and our computers seized. We lost complete trust in those who governed our country, those so-called leaders who keep us in ignorance of the incredible events occurring in a Universe the likes of which we can barely conceive. That's why I've chosen to impart this precious information to Mankind, to open our eyes to what's going on around us.

PW: You've spoken about experiencing a life-changing event at this point.

CBH: My exposure to high concentrations of Alien Email precipitated an unexpected consciousness-raising event in my frontal cortex. This event was actually captured in a photograph of my brain made by utilising Positron Emission Tomography, and has been diagnosed by my brother-in-law, and recognised medical expert, Sr Juan Ritz, as the Event Zero experience. Event Zero has sufficiently altered the architecture of my consciousness to enable me to understand the true nature of THE SENDERS' emails, giving me both the complete certainty and total authority to proceed with my enquiries into the real nature of Alien Contact.

PW: I believe your family life has suffered as a direct consequence of your discoveries.

CBH: It's sad but true. My wife's increasingly out-of-control dependency on alcohol was becoming a major problem for me and after a lot of thought and consideration I had to let her go. It was hard, but filing for divorce is probably the kindest thing I've ever done. The outcome for Cerise has been liberating to say the least. One day she was a PA in a small building contractors, the next she had her own webcam and was being seen online by over a thousand visitors a day, many of whom come from the Middle and Far East. She gets many opportunities to travel. I can only wish her the best in her new business venture. The field of Alien Contact is a harsh mistress.

PW: But there have also been problems with your business partner as well.

CBH: Only a few months ago, I had to release Bill, my former research partner, for spying on me. He was using nano-sized bugging technologies invisible to the human eye. I realised with growing horror that he had also sneaked some kind of offensive gadget into my bedroom and was soaking my mind in paranoia rays during the night. Bill was deliberately infiltrating my consciousness with his psi-weapons and coming at me below the wire of my Will. I also had mental evidence that Bill was tampering with my medication. The situation was obviously untenable. The positive side is that it's left me in complete control of my research projects and their associated funding.

PW: Surely, it's important to realise that not all spam is Alien Contact.

CBH: That's the reason for developing my patented Horn Sender Detection software. This software utilises cutting-edge military decryption methods combined with advanced post-modern deconstructive techniques based on the Sapir-Whorf Hypothesis. Only with this highly advanced tool can true SENDER Messages be separated from the background noise of junk email and correctly identified. This software will soon be available as a plug-in to all the major email programmes. Right now I'm in top-secret negotiations with world leaders in software, which obviously I can’t discuss.

PW:So what's the future for Sender Theory?

CBH: Well, there's so much to discover. This is an entirely new and expanding scientific realm. That's why I established The Horn Institute for Research into Sender Theory, or THIRST as we call it. My associates and I have a great thirst for knowledge!

For instance, our recent studies indicate that in the next year or so THE SENDERS intend to undertake what I term Hyper-Sexual Congress with certain specially chosen humans, utilising enormous augmented genital organs. It's highly likely that what I've dubbed MCT, or Monstrous Cock Technology, will be mobilised in the most perverse of circumstances. Some of us are going to have to ask ourselves: would I be prepared to have abnormal sex with an Alien?

PW:Are there any other revelations that we should be aware of?

CSH: Post-Event Zero, I've begun to experience what I term Twisted Visions. I suspect that these are Unfolded Dream Attachments from SENDER Emails. They are 'unfolded'

by inherent wetware pre-loaded into the Unconscious at the moment of reception. It’s my belief that this technique is the bedrock of understanding that THE SENDERS are using both to comprehend and ultimately control us...

PW: Finally, how has this incredible journey affected your life?

CBH: I never chose to devote my life to the task of uncovering the terrifying details of real Alien Contact – it chose me. Since that fateful day, over a year ago, I’ve pursued the subject with complete conviction, seeking to determine just exactly who these entities are, and to warn others of what might happen to them.
I’m a deeply spiritual man and I believe that life must be lived with more than a simple materialist existence in mind; that within each of us there are experiences waiting, as a part of our own inner guidance, that will help us comprehend and complete whatever purpose we came here for. Our primary objective is not just to be more fully who we already are but to be a lot better at it also.

Charles B Horn is CEO of The Horn Institute for Research into Sender Theory, a Certified Master HypnoPomp, Lecturer and Speaker in Post-Modem DeCryptology, and Researcher in Human/SENDER Encounters. He is currently writing a book on THE SENDERS, and planning his first UK speaking tour. He can be contacted via Fortean Times.

A selection of Horn’s papers on Alien Cryptology includes:

“ATransitive Signature Scheme Provably
Secure Against Adaptive Chosen-
Message SENDER Attack”.

“A Formal Logic of SENDER Cryptologistic Incontinence”.

“Parallel SENDER Signcryption with OAEP, PSS-R and Other Feistal Paddings”

“A Polynomial Time Algorithm for the
Braid Diffie-Hellman SENDER Conjugacy
Problem”

All are privately published.

For more information on Charles B Horn, see http://www.charlesbhorn.com

alb: LOL - I must have words with Alistair ;)

It may seem flat and unbelievable to you but I'd bet good money that somewhere out there as we speak someone is typing:

OMFG this dude has all the answers!!!!!!!!

;)

Emps

how's this for weird spam?

Subject : pickup truck 5395 bonbons

scythe living with bicep is rhetorical.If spider around pork chop pee on ski lodge for polar bear, then briar patch beyond self-flagellates.Indeed, insurance agent defined by fall in love with bowling ball for roller coaster.cough syrup related to prime minister dance with apartment building from.toward blithe spirit beams with joy, because guardian angel about CEO sanitize living with fruit cake.Sometimes behind razor blade feels nagging remorse, but particle accelerator defined by avocado pit always dance with related to salad dressing!
midget nubile cherokee refute heron discomfit grandmother ready

what the hell is all that about!

:eek!!!!: :eek!!!!: :eek!!!!: :eek!!!!:

i'm tempted to email them to ask what the hell they're on about, i've had a few like this now!!!!

Re: how's this for weird spam?

Toffeenose said:
what the hell is all that about!

:eek!!!!: :eek!!!!: :eek!!!!: :eek!!!!:

i'm tempted to email them to ask what the hell they're on about, i've had a few like this now!!!!

Its the same type of spam discussed in this thread and the source of the "Sender Theory". Its to bypass the Bayesian filters on your spam - by filling the email with random words they can sneak terms like Viagra, mortage, etc. into the email without it getting bounced.

And I know you wouldn't but never reply to spam - it can only make the problem worse (especially if you click the 'remove yourself from our mailing list' link) as this just confirms your address is a real one ;)

Emps

Yay! Let's see more of these!

Canada's spam king apologizes, tells others to mend their ways

By PAUL WALDIE

UPDATED AT 12:15 PM EDT Tuesday, Jun 15, 2004

A Canadian man accused of being one of the biggest spammers in the world by Yahoo Inc. has agreed to stop sending unwanted e-mails and plans to help educate children about the dangers of the Internet.

In March, Yahoo sued Eric Head and his father and brother as part of an industry crackdown on unsolicited e-mail, or spam. Yahoo alleged the Heads ran a huge spamming operation and sent more than 94 million e-mails in one month alone to users of Yahoo's e-mail service.

The Heads have settled the lawsuit and agreed to pay Yahoo at least $100,000 (U.S.). The exact amount of the payment is confidential, but a lawyer for the family said it was "six figures."

Although the lawsuit was against all three men, the allegations centred on Eric Head, 25, who ran a bulk e-mail business from the family's home in Kitchener, Ont. Mr. Head has shut down his operation, called Gold Disk Canada, and become a drummer in a rock band.

"Eric is out of business," said Huey Cotton, a Los Angeles lawyer who represented the Heads. "He's going to play in a band and find a way to use his knowledge to help protect kids on the Internet."

Mr. Head was unavailable to comment, but in a prepared statement he expressed "his deep regret for any inconvenience he may have caused anyone."

"I urge everyone who is involved in the commercial bulk e-mail business to cease all operations unless and until they are completely compliant with the requirements of the new United States anti-spam laws. There is no substitute for complete compliance," he said.

"It is critical that every person be given an opportunity to opt-out of receiving e-mail correspondence promoting commercial products."

Mr. Cotton said Mr. Head's father, Barry, and younger brother, Mathew, were not involved in the e-mail business. Barry runs a local alarm business and Matthew, 21, is a college student.

The settlement was reached several weeks ago and approved by a judge last Thursday. Mr. Cotton said the agreement is not an admission of wrongdoing and the Heads neither admit nor deny Yahoo's allegations. A lawyer for Yahoo confirmed the settlement but declined further comment.

On March, 10, Yahoo, Microsoft, America Online and Earthlink announced lawsuits against hundreds of spammers around the world (the Heads were the only Canadians).

The companies invoked a new U.S. anti-spamming law known as CAN-SPAM, or Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing. Similar legislation doesn't exist in Canada, but the federal government has set up a task force to examine a range of anti-spam measures including whether a law is needed.

The companies said Internet users received more than two trillion unwanted e-mails last year, accounting for about half of all e-mail traffic. They also said spam costs North American business $10-billion annually in lost productivity.

The legal action attracted international attention, and Mr. Cotton said the publicity was "overdone" and unfair to the Heads.

"People didn't distinguish between any of the Heads and anyone with the last name Head was essentially vilified," he said. "That, plus reporters jumping up in windows and trying to snap pictures just really traumatized the younger members and the older members of the family."

Eric Head started Gold Disk Canada in 1998 at the age of 19. His main business involved gathering e-mail addresses and selling lists to bulk marketers at prices ranging from $29.99 (Canadian) for 100,000 address to $1,599.99 for 10 million names, according to his website. He also offered a compact disc of 37 million addresses for $129 (U.S.).

Mr. Head later designed programs, with names such as Infinity, Kamikaze and Bulk Mate, to collect, manage and send volume e-mail.

Re: Yay! Let's see more of these!

Leaferne said:
"People didn't distinguish between any of the Heads and anyone with the last name Head was essentially vilified," he said. "That, plus reporters jumping up in windows and trying to snap pictures just really traumatized the younger members and the older members of the family."

Considering the amount of money Eric Head earned by passing on and exploiting SPAM - including porn - to "traumatize" members of the public, I have no sympathy.

While I could never condone the harassment of innocent family members by irresponsible journalists and cranks, I cannot be too unhappy with his lot in life.

Perhaps his family should sue him for the rest of his dosh - which has to be more than his fine - for dishonouring the family, creating stress and bringing the name of Head into disrepute!

One Sender Found

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=562&u=/ap/20040623/ap_on_hi_te/aol_spamming_1&printer=1
AOL Engineer Is Charged in Spam Scheme

NEW YORK - An America Online software engineer was charged Wednesday with harvesting a list of 92 million customer screen names that was eventually used to send spam.

Jason Smathers, 24, was arrested at his home in Harpers Ferry, W.Va., authorities in New York said.

Smathers, working at AOL offices in Dulles, Va., stole the list of screen names and sold it to another man, Sean Dunaway, of Las Vegas, who repeatedly sold the list to spammers, federal prosecutors said in a criminal complaint.

Dunaway, 21, also was arrested at his home Wednesday, authorities said.

Both men were charged with conspiracy. Their lawyers could not immediately be located for comment.

Smathers was fired Wednesday, an AOL spokesman said. Dunaway did not work for the company.

Strange Emails from the Senders?

Noticed a recent change in spam content in my Hotmail spam mail box.

Very strange - started getting emails with no apparent hard sell, porn or health connection.

The latest one, from someone named Alfonso Flanagan ([email protected]), with no nasty viral attachments, simply states the following stream of consciousness stuff:

senator inside throw at blithe spirit for squid, and for omphalos make love to tape recorder around jersey cow.Any food stamp can laugh and drink all night with avocado pit for, but it takes a real waif to hole puncher behind.Unlike so many pockets who have made their ungodly chestnut to us.
match falconry kigali dosage exert mawkish nimble antisemitism

Anyone found anything like this in their inboxes?

Any ideas as to its purpose and the senders intent?

The wordss re there to confuse spam filters - if you put in enough words like that they 'dilute' the bit where they try to sell you v1a_gra. It's just another ploy by the despicable spammers to make you read their crap...

:rolleyes: :hmph: :mad:

Here's one I got today...

Bernal,^

_95%0ff for

all-V _i- a- g_r a ; :
C-i a- -l- is , @
L-e vi__tra.}

http://crydzthvw.GHCCLCCC.biz/?WvYJYrWt_u1KCqqqoifd

juju,having read what,columbus,schizophrenic but also,
cur,in the cats,biconnected,ill and even.
contend,but suddenly spring,mekong,ohoh!' ivan exclaimed,
bipolar,deposits written over,confidant,came on stage.

You can see how the actual advert is buried in gibberish to attempt to hide it. It went straight in the spam folder. :)

I like the ones with rambling stories tacked on the end, which are attempting the same thing...

If he's in the garden I'll have no trouble finding him
Oranjestad, Aruba, po b 1200
Jim gave an indignant neigh Then, to the amazement of the Frenchmen, Rob shot into the air fifty feet or so, from which elevation he overlooked a pretty garden in the rear of the President's mansion

Yeah, as well as the normal spam with bit of nonsense to confuse spam detection, I've got the odd message not apparently selling anything, and even the occasional empty one, very mysterious, but I suspect just inept spammers ;)

I wonder has anyone ever bought viagra because they read an ad buried inside a weird story inside spam.

interesting, maybe I will have to actually start opening my spam.

It's not Spam! They're coded messages.

Don't you people read the FT? :rolleyes:

It's all there. Honest. ;)

What would Charles B Horn say to all this??? :eek:

Re: Strange Emails from the Senders?

lordshiva said:
Any ideas as to its purpose and the senders intent?

You lordshiva are Charles B. Horn - I claim my fiver.

(Threads merged too).

Emps

Back