• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Spirit Conjuration Classes

Would I offer classes on these things if I weren't one? I am.

Now, after seeing the above comments, I would ask how many people here have actually done magick, and what kind of magick have they done?

1988: it was an unforgettable Christmas!

dfbd98a3a72fe0966e558a684d6a4040.jpg

I thought you'd like it.

Not a lot, but you'd like it.

I did before the second set of demonicdreams links and then I looked at the size of the book and <30 pages.... we need to draw the line where the rip-off starts

I did before the second set of demonicdreams links and then I looked at the size of the book and <30 pages.... we need to draw the line where the rip-off starts

Some of the books are quite sizeable, others are very slim.

I can't see any infringement of our rules here; if anybody can, please contact me and I shall investigate.

Some of the books are quite sizeable, others are very slim.

I can't see any infringement of our rules here; if anybody can, please contact me and I shall investigate.

I think you guys are veering away from the initial course of the discussion.

I was asked if I'm a magick practitioner. I've added the links to my books to show just that, because a simple Yes wouldn't do. I'm not advertising them and I will delete those comments if necessary. Or you can delete them if you see fit.

Oh, and btw, there's just the one booklet that has 36 pages ;)

@dejanmikic You didn't cause trouble, you were just speaking your mind, it's allowed

So, Alex, what did you conjure up, what were your favourite, demons or angels, why would you give someone the ability to conjure up demons?

@dejanmikic You didn't cause trouble, you were just speaking your mind, it's allowed

So, Alex, what did you conjure up, what were your favourite, demons or angels, why would you give someone the ability to conjure up demons?

Thanks Shady, I was just following my frequently erroneous gut feeling.
Actually, I do want to stay now - Alex can you do please share some as I would really enjoy the read and exactly the same questions as Shady kindly put it

So far I've conjured all four archangelsof the elements, their angels, and elemental kings, all the spirits known in planetary hierarchies as per Agrippa, for instance, or the Golden Dawn: archangel, intelligence, spirit, all twelve angels of the zodiac signs, the angels of the houses, several of the 72 angels of the Shemhamphorash, several of the 72 Goetia demons, all seven Olympic spirits. I'm also working with two goddesses. I've gotten in touch with my Holy Guardian Angel using Liber Samekh, and the two nativity angel&daemon from Agrippa.

I wouldnt say my favourite angels or demons, because that's subjective. I do have a closer relationship with Paimon, as well as the Olympic spirit Bethor, from whom I've acquired a familiar spirit. Spirits are like people imo, and the same spirit can be drawn to a person more than to another. Every so often it just happens a certainspirit will contact a person and ask to work with him or her, because of reasons having to do with the spirit and its own preferences. So I would say I would be the favourite person of Paimon, for instance. One of his favourites, anyway, because I'm sure he's got other people with whom he enjoys working. I also know that for a fact.

I'm giving someone the ability to work with spirits so theywould have a better chance to improve their life: more money, better health, better love life, better job, etc. I'm not forcing anyone to do it, and they're free to choosewhether that want to do it or not.

How much ancient occult forbidden knowledge can you learn from 36 pages? Should it not take years of study and sitting up mountains in nothing but a loin cloth?

The booklet is not about conjuring spirits, but teaches how to ask for their help in navigating hardastrological transits over your natal chart.

Edit: the knowledge doesn't have to be ancient, btw, as some of the greatest books on magick have been written in our time ;) Check out Scott Stenwick, Aaron Leitch, Nick Farrell, Stephen Skinner, etc.

So far I've conjured all four archangelsof the elements....

That is fascinating and mind blowing, Alex. Do you indulge with them with some idle talk, like "what do you do in spare time?", "what do ordinary people encounter in afterlife?", "can I ask for some betting help?". Being honest here, I really do not want to sound silly

So far I've conjured all four archangelsof the elements, their angels, and elemental kings, all the spirits known in planetary hierarchies as per Agrippa, for instance, or the Golden Dawn: archangel, intelligence, spirit, all twelve angels of the zodiac signs, the angels of the houses, several of the 72 angels of the Shemhamphorash, several of the 72 Goetia demons, all seven Olympic spirits. I'm also working with two goddesses. I've gotten in touch with my Holy Guardian Angel using Liber Samekh, and the two nativity angel&daemon from Agrippa
How do you know for sure these ....wossits.....are what they say they are, is it not more likely you are conjuring up your own subconscious?

That is fascinating and mind blowing, Alex. Do you indulge with them with some idle talk, like "what do you do in spare time?", "what do ordinary people encounter in afterlife?", "can I ask for some betting help?". Being honest here, I really do not want to sound silly

So far I've only talked with them about improving my practice, as well as technical details relating to various magical experiments I'm doing. For instance, ur I want to make a talisman, I might call on the spirit beforehand and ask it for assistance in how to make the talisman: specific symbols to be added, specific time for making and consecrating it, etc.

From what I've heard so far from people way more experienced than myself, spirits usually offer answers to the questions you've asked in a personalized way. This means what they will tell you abiutbthe afterlife might differ from what they will tell me. I think this is due to every individual's personal background in terms of culture, philosophy and religious beliefs. The spirits do tend to consider that.

How do you know for sure these ....wossits.....are what they say they are, is it not more likely you are conjuring up your own subconscious?

I will resume to state there's ways to test the spirits.

And if you happen to conjure a certain spirit and ask it to do something within its powers, and you have that result within the time frame you've give it, then I would say you managed to conjure that spirit. Otherwise, your native magical abilities areoff the charts, if you're able to, say, make yourself ¤1million richer in a few months - I've exaggerated to underline the results.

I might call on the spirit beforehand and ask it for assistance in how to make the talisman

Thanks for the reply Alex!

Do these entities ask for something in return? I mean, what is driving them to help people in your opinion? And why you, specifically? Did you earn it somehow or you just asked?

Thanks for the reply Alex!

Do these entities ask for something in return? I mean, what is driving them to help people in your opinion? And why you, specifically? Did you earn it somehow or you just asked?

It's alwaysa good idea to offer a spirit something in return, either before they provide you with what you ask for, or afterwards. Something as simple as a glass of alcohol will be to any spirit's liking, although it would be better to give them something talking more in their sphere of preferences, so to speak. Something corresponding to them: candle in a certain color, certain incense, herbs, crystals, metals, etc.

Anyone can force a spirit to show up and do something, providing the person knows how to do it. The spirit will decide whether it wants to do it afterwards imo, and it will either do it or not. Or it will do it only to a certain degree. Some spirits are more open to help people, because it's their nature, I guess. If you happen to read some descriptions of the demons of the Goetia, you'll see some of them are said to desire to return to their place in the heaven from where they've fallen. They will do that by helping people when their services are called for. Other spirits like to be remembered over time, and will help someone who's simply praying to them. Onthe other hand, some are unwilling to help because reasons.

Alex,

You make all this connecting with spirits sound as mundane as going to the supermarket.

I playing Devil's Advocate when I point out that there is a considerable number of people who would say that they don't exist at all.

Hundreds of people spend thousands of hours skulking around supposedly 'haunted' places with hardly as much as an occasional heavy breather.

Yet you appear to have regular soirees with groups of them.

All seems highly unlikely.

Just my opinion. No offense intended.

Alex,

You make all this connecting with spirits sound as mundane as going to the supermarket.

I playing Devil's Advocate when I point out that there is a considerable number of people who would say that they don't exist at all.

Hundreds of people spend thousands of hours skulking around supposedly 'haunted' places with hardly as much as an occasional heavy breather.

Yet you appear to have regular soirees with groups of them.

All seems highly unlikely.

Just my opinion. No offense intended.

None taken. You are free to think and believe as you will. I respect your opinion.

Here's a little experiment you can all make, if you're doubtful of the existence of spirits. Look up a planetary hours calculator online and seek the hours for this following Thursday. Select any hour of Jupiter of day or night. Look up the second pentacle of Jupiter online and draw it ona clean piece of paper during said day and hour - 3 or 4 inches wide is enough.

Cut the shape to size and then draw the first pentacle of Jupiter on the other side. Use blue pen. After you're done, light a blue unscented candle next to or over the resulted talisman. Use a proper candle holder. Say: 'Wealth and riches are in his house, and his righteousness endureth for ever" x4 then say: Parasiel, Devachiah, Netoniel, Thedeqiah, bring me more money, without harm done to me and my loved ones. So mote it be!

Leave the candle to burn out then wear the talisman on you on a daily basis: inside your wallet, jacket pocket, etc. Make sure you don't damage it.

Feel free to repeat the operation of lighting a blue candle next to the talisman and saying those words in the following three Thursday ;)

Write down the date of the experiment and see what you get in the following months ;) it's more likely you're going to come across more opportunities to make money after the simple experiment, than to have a pile of money show up in you living room :)

Planetary hours calculator: https://www.astrology.com.tr/planetary-hours.asp

Edit your current location

Here's the images of the pentacles I mentioned. Feel free to search for more clear ones: https://www.themysticdreamacademy.com/seals-of-solomon/

Last edited:
... then say: Parasiel, Devachiah, Netoniel, Thedeqiah, being me more money, without harm done to me and my loved ones. So mote it be! ...
(Emphasis Added)

Just for the record ... Should that be "bring me more money"?

And if you happen to conjure a certain spirit and ask it to do something within its powers, and you have that result within the time frame you've give it, then I would say you managed to conjure that spirit
Have you any examples of this happening to you? what did you ask for and how did you get it? do you actually see the conjured spirit in the flesh?

It does seem to be implied that if you carry on doing this than you should eventually be rich beyond the dreams of avarice.

So why do people not do it ?

It does seem to be implied that if you carry on doing this than you should eventually be rich beyond the dreams of avarice.

So why do people not do it ?

First of all because magick does not manifest money out of thin air. It manifests probabilities for you to make more money: promotion, raise, second job, quick weekend service that pays off, etc.

Second of all because many actual magicians seek to balance every aspect of their lives, not just finances, so theysimply cast spells to have them earn enough money to allow them to live a more than decent existence.

Have you any examples of this happening to you? what did you ask for and how did you get it? do you actually see the conjured spirit in the flesh?

I asked for more money and I received more calls from people seeking my services, I sold more books, I got a raise, someone had me help them move furniture and paid me, and the list goes on.

You'd have to be pretty psychic from birth to be able to see spirits in the form of ghost-like appearance. The spirits can show up in scrying devices (crystal balls, black mirrors, etc), but your scrying abilities would have to be trained for you to be able to see them.

Would you ever use an ouiji board to help with calling these entities? Or does it have no meaning to you and them, is it just a board with letters and numbers on?

Would you ever use an ouiji board to help with calling these entities? Or does it have no meaning to you and them, is it just a board with letters and numbers on?

I would, but only as a means to communicate with them after i have called them in ritual. You can call on spirits using a Ouija board, but you dont know what you can come across, and you've got no means of controlling them that way. A ritual employs using names of power that constrain the spirits, among other things.

Back