• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Spooky Sex

Pete Younger

Venerable and Missed
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Ghosts have no shame.

metro.co.uk/weird/880745-two ... ohio-woman
Link dead.
The image and text below were added later to replace the MIA webpage content.
See an even later post for the originally-posted MIA webpage's content and associated image.

Ohio Woman Catches Ghosts Having Sex in Her Living Room
BY JULIAN KIMBLE
NOV 2, 2011

p6y1g3hkmwten3dqecoq.jpg

Take a look at the image above. Squint, tilt your head and study it as long as you need to. If you look long and hard enough, it kind of looks like two ghosts wildly fornicating. If you let Dianna Carlisle of Euclid, Ohio tell it, that's exactly what's going on, because it took place in her living room.

Between her laughter, Carlisle describes catching two frisky apparitions having sex in her living room. This isn't the type of thing you see everyday, so she had her 4-year-old granddaughter snap a picture of the action with a cell phone. We aren't sure why she would want the little girl to witness this, but she was definitely fearless and a skilled photographer for her age.

This isn't the first time that Carlisle and her family have made contact with the spirit world. While Carlisle is amused by the supernatural activity in her home, her daugher was freaked out by the ghost of a little girl who she claims just stared blankly at her. Carlisle also has a distorted voice mail with the message "I love you," which she insists is from her deceased sister.

If you're a believer, this is some real-life American Horror Story shit, only slightly less disturbing. You can't help but wonder what went on in this haunted house of horny ghosts before Carlisle moved in. It doesn't seem like any of them intended to scare anyone, but these two obviously needed to get it in and didn't care who saw. We guess you don't lose your sex drive when you die.

Source:
complex.com/pop-culture/2011/11/ohio-woman-catches-ghosts-having-sex-in-her-living-room-video
Link is dead. The MIA webpage (quoted in its entirely above) can be accessed via the Wayback Machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/2018050...es-ghosts-having-sex-in-her-living-room-video

Last edited by a moderator:
and there was me clicking really fast onto the link...talk about disappointing! :D

Pop Star Claims Sex With Ghost

Artists and musicians are always seeking inspiration for their work, and in a recent radio interview with Ryan Seacrest, pop star Kesha talked about the inspiration for her new song "Supernatural." While many singers like Taylor Swift and Adele produce heartfelt songs about love and loss, Kesha's was a little different.

"There are so many weird topics on this record from having sexy time with a ghost to getting hypnotized and going into past lives. I just really wanted the theme of this record to be the magic of life," she told Seacrest.

Yes, "having sexy time" means what you think it means: Her song is about the time she had sex with a ghost. "I had a couple of experiences with the supernatural. I don't know his name! He was a ghost! I'm very open to it....I was in Africa rehabilitating baby lions. I went diving with great white sharks, and just went on this crazy spirit quest. I got hypnotized, and I just really wanted this record to be really positive, really raw, really vulnerable and about the magic of life." etc etc etc

Source: news.discovery.com/human/pop-sta ... pgn=emnws1
Link is dead. What appears to be the same text from the same source can be accessed at:

https://www.sott.net/article/251770-Pop-star-claims-sex-with-ghost

Last edited by a moderator:
lordmongrove said:
Would it result in a phantom pregnancy?

This could only be ascertained by a gynecologist who happened to have the requisite spook-ulum among his / her instruments.

Original story restored (different version), for what it's worth.

Are you sure that scene from Ghostbusters wasn't showing on her TV?

Am I the only one who is reminded of The Spirit Is Willing?
Am I also the only one reminded of Bo Derek and Anthony Quinn's immortal Ghosts Can't Do It?
Scott and Kate are married and so in love with each other. Scott is over 60 years old, while Kate is at least thirty years younger. When Scott dies, his soul cannot get peace and he becomes a ghost who only Kate can see and talk to. Scott wants to return to life, and he and Kate make up a plan to let a young man drown so that Scott can take over his body.

Ghosts have no shame.
metro.co.uk/weird/880745-two ... ohio-woman
Link dead.
See an even later post for the originally-posted MIA webpage's content and associated image.

Here are the text and image from the MIA webpage originally cited in post #1 (and subsequently replaced).

article-1320418557172-0EA6CA3F00000578-539443_636x376.jpg

Two ghosts caught having sex in front room, according to Ohio woman

Two ghosts have been caught having sex in the middle of a living room, according to Euclid, Ohio, resident Dianna Carlisle.

The snap supposedly shows the outline of a shoulder and arm, which are above a white ghostly figure.

If true, these spooky shenanigans will be a landmark in the study of paranormal activity, with experts previously unaware that spirit sex was possible.

Investigator David Jones told the Huffington Post it was highly unlikely that ghosts were engaged in intercourse, but did admit he was curious about the house.

He said: ‘This has never been reported before.

‘It would be interesting to know more about the house, however, I don’t think that has anything to do with [the sex], but I do wonder how long it’s been going on.’

SALVAGED FROM THE WAYBACK MACHINE:
https://web.archive.org/web/2013072...in-front-room-according-to-ohio-woman-208546/

Reminds me of M John Harrison's The Great God Pan, named after and evoking the atmosphere of Machen's original.

If ghosts have sex with humans, can the ghost feel it so there is a pleasurable reason as to why they would be interested? Or are they leeching bioenergy from the activity?

If ghosts have sex with humans, can the ghost feel it so there is a pleasurable reason as to why they would be interested? Or are they leeching bioenergy from the activity?

That's quite a large 'if' there. I think the only way for you to find out would be to make contact with one & ask, hoping you find an honest one & not one of those dodgy ones who'll give you a load of guff.

That's quite a large 'if' there. I think the only way for you to find out would be to make contact with one & ask, hoping you find an honest one & not one of those dodgy ones who'll give you a load of guff.
If they don't turn up for the date and give no explanation, you've been ghosted.

Back