Star Trek

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Just thinking, what Star Trek merchandise did anyone here have as a kid? I had a couple of the British annuals which I got second hand, full of artwork better suited to 70s prog rock album covers (and probably plots, too), but the library had a two or three of the fotonovels, City on the Edge of Forever (the one with Joan Collins), Devil in the Dark (the rampaging pizza one) and most oddly, All Our Yesterdays, the one I most remember because bizarrely they had chosen an episode where Kirk, Spock and McCoy were trapped in a freezing cave with a lady, so not the most visually arresting they could have chosen.

Fotonovels were comic books, only they used still frames from the series with speech bubbles for the dialogue. Anyone remember those?

CarlosTheDJ

Antediluvian
I've got an metal 1960s Enterprise Dinky toy that I was given when I was a kid. It was old then, it used to have a little shuttle that sat inside opening hatch doors, and a dial on top of the saucer that fires a disc 'proton torpedo' out of the front. Shuttle and discs are long gone now though.

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
I thought Kes went all superpowered, did she lose them?