• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Over dinner tonight just rewatched STTNG A Matter of Honour (where Riker serves on a Klingon ship).
Wow! Has to be one of my favourite episodes and is orders of magnitude better than anything in Discovery series 1.

Over dinner tonight just rewatched STTNG A Matter of Honour (where Riker serves on a Klingon ship).
Wow! Has to be one of my favourite episodes and is orders of magnitude better than anything in Discovery series 1.
That was a good one, yes. I remember that. Riker has to adopt a new management style.

New Picard trailer sees the nicest man in space boldly going with Seven of Nine and a plastic-faced Data:

Apparently Hugh is back too, so uh, good news, Hugh fans.
I wonder what could have persuaded Sir Patrick to do it, but the theme snippet at the end made me happy.

1:16: "Be the captain they remember"

Not having followed any of the speculation/reveals, are his new crew going to be all the kids that were living on the Enterprise under his command?

Screenshot 2019-07-22 at 01.40.42.png

1:16: "Be the captain they remember"

Not having followed any of the speculation/reveals, are his new crew going to be all the kids that were living on the Enterprise under his command?
The kid who played juveniled Picard on a episode the name of which i forget was very good.

StarTrek.com is saddened to report the passing of Barbara March, the stage, TV and film actress who made her mark on the Star Trek franchise with her memorable performances as the fierce Klingon, Lursa, sister of B'Etor (Gwynyth Walsh), in the Star Trek: The Next Generation episodes "Redemption," "Redemption, Part II," and "Firstborn," the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine entry “Past Prologue,” and the TNG feature Star Trek Generations. March also provided Lursa's voice for the video game Star Trek: The Next Generation — Klingon Honor Guard, and, frequently alongside Walsh, was a fan favorite at Trek conventions worldwide. March's husband, Alan Scarfe — himself a three-time Trek guest star — confirmed on Facebook that she passed away on August 11 at the age of 65.

https://intl.startrek.com/news/barbara-march-obituary-lursa-star-trek-generations

StarTrek.com is saddened to report the passing of Barbara March, the stage, TV and film actress who made her mark on the Star Trek franchise with her memorable performances as the fierce Klingon, Lursa, sister of B'Etor (Gwynyth Walsh), in the Star Trek: The Next Generation episodes "Redemption," "Redemption, Part II," and "Firstborn," the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine entry “Past Prologue,” and the TNG feature Star Trek Generations. March also provided Lursa's voice for the video game Star Trek: The Next Generation — Klingon Honor Guard, and, frequently alongside Walsh, was a fan favorite at Trek conventions worldwide. March's husband, Alan Scarfe — himself a three-time Trek guest star — confirmed on Facebook that she passed away on August 11 at the age of 65.

https://intl.startrek.com/news/barbara-march-obituary-lursa-star-trek-generations
Sad...

She's in Sto-Vo-Kor now...

Nog's arc is one of many reasons I enjoy DS9. And far too young :(

Apparently he had serious kidney problems all his life, which was why he was so short. Poor guy, it's not easy to make a Ferengi sympathetic, but he managed it. RIP.

One of my very favourite scenes of DS9. Looks like there's a fair few Niners here!

So sad to hear of Aron's death, always hoped he might have a cameo in a newer Trek one day as Captain Nog.

He sort of did reprise the role - he voiced Captain Nog in the MMORPG Star Trek Online. Quite a few storylines.

I've long since tired of Star Trek but I thought, for the most part, Deep Space Nine was the high point of the franchise. I followed it for quite a few seasons. A sad loss! RIP Aron

Back