• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
It always baffled me, how so many of the droids had no arms. Not much use.

It always baffled me, how so many of the droids had no arms. Not much use.

Yeah, look at C3PO, couldn't bend his arms at the elbow and I'm not sure if his hands were any good either. Maybe they can't do arms in the Star Wars Universe.

Actually, C3PO could barely walk come to think of it. Bad design, you fictional droid engineers in a made-up thing.

Yeah, look at C3PO, couldn't bend his arms at the elbow and I'm not sure if his hands were any good either. Maybe they can't do arms in the Star Wars Universe.

Actually, C3PO could barely walk come to think of it. Bad design, you fictional droid engineers in a made-up thing.
"If I could walk that way, I wouldn't need the WD40."

He completely sold out to be fair after the hookers and coke and stuff ..

you-vs-the-guy-she-tells-you-not-to-worry-25007120.png

maximus otter

Yes, thats the worying thing in SW.

NO KRIFFBOTS.

(Actualy they do have them, but they are incredibly expensive...and rare)

Yes, thats the worying thing in SW.

NO KRIFFBOTS.

(Actualy they do have them, but they are incredibly expensive...and rare)
You might want to explain what a 'kriffbot' is...

I'm with James and Timble. Abrams really brought the magic back to its essence ~ The Force. Light and darkness. Savagery vs grace. Capitulation and redemption. I was moved again for the first time since Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi. Saw this film in a large mostly empty cinema with massive 'quake' sound. Big ending.

Last edited:
Full breakdown by Kev S. Expletives and characterisation ahoy.
Hell yeah! .. Kevin Smith never lost the faith, from being one of the only people who still cared about Star Wars in the early 90's to George Lucas personally giving him an advance viewing of the Phantom Menace trailer and then allowing Kevin to marry Jen Swalbach at Skywalker Ranch? .. I've just come here to post that vid but skinny beat me to it ..

Tons of rare behind the scenes photos from Return of the Jedi with some agreeable music ..

Ah.

When is `Resistance Season One` comming out in R2? All I can find is R1.

Star Wars - Underworld - test footage .. apparently it won't be made, it looks like a Blade Runner rip off but with hand held camera work instead ..

To quote an AICN staff writer:

"A mega live-action series buzzed about since 2005. Even though they had written some 50 scripts and wanted hundreds of episodes, they felt it was too expensive to make. So they left the 'car' in neutral and waited for TV special effects to get cheaper. Now with Disney in charge, you can pretty much forget ever seeing it.

You see, the story was to take place between Revenge of the Sith and a New Hope. Featuring the oppression of the Empire, and the criminal underworld that would help build the Rebellion. Rumor is that Disney has already used some of the script ideas in the movies Rouge One and Solo. And I wouldn't be too surprised if Rebels was based on some of their ideas too, as Darth Vader was to appear in Underworld (or so the rumors go)."

Last edited:
Prior to the Disney sale Lucasfilm made 39 episodes of a CGI Star Wars "comedy", that Disney then wisely chose to scrap:

I couldn't watch the whole thing.

Back