• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Princess Leia's first name is "princess", there's quite a few of them on earth but most of them are dogs.

Too Obvious?

(But I had a chuckle at the Princes Mums Non Mammal Mammilaries in The Clone Wars...)

(Is that on TV Tropes??)

Names, -HAN is a normal name, -and many have non english or oddly spelled variants.

Too Obvious?

(But I had a chuckle at the Princes Mums Non Mammal Mammilaries in The Clone Wars...)

(Is that on TV Tropes??)

Names, -HAN is a normal name, -and many have non english or oddly spelled variants.

You laughed at the Queen Mum's lizard tits?

That last Star Wars film. It’s out on DVD. Is it any good?
Bear in mind I didn’t like the last two or Solo one bit.

Princess Leia's first name is "princess", there's quite a few of them on earth but most of them are dogs.

LEIA.

Meaning
An English form of Leah.The name probably has its origin in a Hebrew word, meaning "weary", an Assyrian name, meaning "mistress" or a Latin name, meaning "lioness".

No, dont watch it, it has no soul.

But do try `The Mandalorian` (If you think you can survive a Western, -I enjoyed it and I see no point in Westerns except to shoot Injuns...and its interesting to see that trope is unused; The hero negotiates).

(Oh, and Ep 4 is YET ANOTHER pastiche of `Seven Samaurai`...But dont let that put you off, the scenario is handled very well).

(If your First name was `Carasynthia` would you have any choice but to become an Elite Soldier??)

And `Clone Wars 7` is good but maybe you might need to watch the rest to give it context.

How can you say Rise of Skywalker had no soul when space disco soul brother number 1 Billy Dee Williams was back in it?

How can you say Rise of Skywalker had no soul when space disco soul brother number 1 Billy Dee Williams was back in it?

Mostly sitting down, being propped up and wondering where he was.

I will make an exception for Lando.

The other characters were underused, confused and too busy bikering.

The Knights of Ren (TM) had wandered in from another story and were not sure what to do.

The Sith Knife was just a prop...I mean, come on, what really would AN ACTUAL SITH ARTEFACT do? (Apart from make a fortune on the GFFA equivalent of Ebay...)

And Palpatine Resurrected was just a sock puppet...Literally. He was about as scary and impressive as a sock puppet too. What a sad way for the Sith to go. The Sith are meant to be a bunch of Badasses with great Force power, who can spit in the faces of the Infinite Empire, Fight the Jedi at their apex and generally cause trouble.

The way the Dyad worked was interesting and well thought out, but Lightless Rey and Lackluster Kylo had no chemistry (And maybe they werent meant to).

Leia gives her life to save her Worthless, Patricidal, and probably Virginal overgrown teenager of a Blot on the Dark Side Son. (An experienced person wouldnt die from kissing, would they?)

(I mean, she could have given her life for her people, as a Princess should have).

Poe has No Idea. (Which may be why she chose him as her successor).

awookie-lives-matter.jpg

(funny but I'll understand if mods want to get rid of it)

I was watching a behind the scenes-thing for the Mandalorian. It turns out they are using a new technique instead of green screen. They have an almost 360 degree screen around the actors, which displays computer-generated background. The image isn't static, but changes with the position of the cameras.

Ahh, but that's the other way round. That's fine.

Back