• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Too soon? ..

AdianaR2.jpg

Last edited:
The Disney+ Boba Fett creatively bankrupt cash in show has renamed his ship "Slave One" to avoid offence.

It will now be known as "Song of the South One" instead.

Has anyone watched the `Bad Batch` yet?

Its about four brothers desperately trying to impress their little sister.

Has anyone watched the `Bad Batch` yet?

Its about four brothers desperately trying to impress their little sister.
I thought it was okay. I like the characters. It's not really my era of Star Wars. I prefer from about Rebels to The Mandalorian. The Bad Batch begins from order 66 onwards. But I watched them all.

You know when Obi Wan, just before Vader strikes him down, says ‘You can't win, Vader. ‘If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine’ - well did that ever happen? Even I could imagine a giant indestructible supergod crushing Death Stars for fun so I guess Vader could imagine something even more powerful.

You know when Obi Wan, just before Vader strikes him down, says ‘You can't win, Vader. ‘If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine’ - well did that ever happen? Even I could imagine a giant indestructible supergod crushing Death Stars for fun so I guess Vader could imagine something even more powerful.
Yes I always thought that was a bit of an empty threat. All he did was talk to Luke a couple of times (which he also did whilst he was alive) and turn up as a ghost with Yoda and Anakin.

Yes I always thought that was a bit of an empty threat. All he did was talk to Luke a couple of times (which he also did whilst he was alive) and turn up as a ghost with Yoda and Anakin.
Anakin obviously didn't see it as much of a threat since he barely even let him finish talking.

Those annoyed the recent trilogy made things up as it went along, need to take another look at the original movies...

Star Wars: 7 Inconsistencies Created By Darth Vader Being Luke’s Father

George Lucas has retroactively attempted to dub the first six Star Wars films "the Tragedy of Darth Vader" and position Anakin as the series' true protagonist. However, this implies that Vader and Luke's connection was planned from the start, which is demonstrably false. As late as Leigh Brackett's original draft for Empire, Darth Vader and Anakin Skywalker are different people. The twist may be a brilliant retcon, but it is a retcon, and watching the original Star Wars, it's clear some things just don't add up.

https://www-cbr-com.cdn.ampproject....ader-lukes-father-inconsistencies-plot-holes/

Back