• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

"Storm Area 51" (Campaign To 'Raid' Area 51: Sept. 20, 2019)

Apparently there has been a change of venue. Rachel is the new place. Supposedly the "organizers" claimed the town of Rachel was on board with it but the residents are having none of it. I look for the state to close the highway or something. Rachel is another tiny place that can't support an influx of dumbasses.

Or Foo Fighters, Dave Grohl is quite the UFO fan.

'Storm Area 51' event pushes rural Nevada county to declare emergency
On Monday, the county board unanimously voted, 4-0, to approve the declaration in preparation for a mysterious affair that could draw thousands of curious visitors to the desert.

"We passed this with the caveat that this may or may not happen," said District D Commissioner Kevin Phillips. "We're just trying to do the best we can to prepare for something we know not of. We have no pickin' idea what we're going to face – if anything."
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...l-nevada-county-declare-emergency/2065065001/

oh!

Much as I am charmed by this idea the possibility of it ending messily is rather worrrying.

I hope the inocent bystanders of the us stay away

Supposedly aliens are always on the lookout for people to abduct, body parts and specimens for
hybridisation, and supposedly we do taste like chicken so hopefully enough will turn up to keep
the residents of area 51 happy for some time.
Dinner is served and is not only prepared to give it's self up is prepared to do meals on wheels.

:abduct::reap::dinner:

Corse it's true you don't believe all that stuff we eat that is supposedly chicken is do you?
the chicken would have been extinct years back the cemetery's would also be full, recycle recycle recycle,
win win think KFC think Logans Run.
But hell Jessica 5 really was something wasn't she?

:reap::reap::omr:

I'll ask my alien friends after they've eaten you.
They have a copy of 'To Serve Man'.

I believe in 'V' it was decided that the best way one particular individual could serve the reptiles was 'on a platter'.

David Bowie seems to think that 'loving the Alien' is worth making a song about. and he did a passable alien in 'The Man who fell to Earth'.

I'll ask my alien friends after they've eaten you.
They have a copy of 'To Serve Man'.
Ah the great galactic cookbook. Didn't they send their head chef down to instruct us on material conversion, water into wine etc through their by now Infamous Corporate Cannibalism For Dummies? That didn't end well. Should have dropped him into Kiev and not Palestine. I thought their next tome 3ldid 3ht was far superior, though it fared just as badly for their man on the spot.

No. Human meat doesn't taste like chicken or pork, but rather more like a good quality veal. Pairs well with sweet wines.
Old experience, eh? :p

Yep but veal tastes like chicken

:omr::alien:

Less than a month to go. My meme thermometer says interest in this idea is dropping rapidly.

Google trends agrees:

Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 11.23.29 PM.png

(Search term: 'Area 51')

Reactions: RaM
There's always someone who doesn't get the memo calling off the exercise.

To make matters worse, the sort of mindset that would swallow conspiracy theories about secret wonders at Area 51 is the same basic mindset that might see more recent admissions "it was just a joke" as obvious signs of a counter-storming conspiracy - signs that should be disregarded.

Back