• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Strange Crimes

It's another book I've always wanted to read but just gotten never round to it.
Same here.
There's a lot more detail about the background to it all. You think 'How did he learn to do that so young with no example?' but maybe it's just how people behave when they're missing some essential human quality like empathy.

derail_4914.jpg

maximus otter

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-boeing-737-max-chief-technical-pilot-indicted-fraud

Former Boeing 737 MAX Chief Technical Pilot Indicted for Fraud​

“Forkner allegedly abused his position of trust by intentionally withholding critical information about MCAS during the FAA evaluation and certification of the 737 MAX and from Boeing’s U.S.‑based airline customers,” said Assistant Attorney General Kenneth A. Polite Jr. of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division. “In doing so, he deprived airlines and pilots from knowing crucial information about an important part of the airplane’s flight controls. Regulators like the FAA serve a vital function to ensure the safety of the flying public. To anyone contemplating criminally impeding a regulator’s function, this indictment makes clear that the Justice Department will pursue the facts and hold you accountable.”

“In an attempt to save Boeing money, Forkner allegedly withheld critical information from regulators,” said Acting U.S. Attorney Chad E. Meacham for the Northern District of Texas. “His callous choice to mislead the FAA hampered the agency’s ability to protect the flying public and left pilots in the lurch, lacking information about certain 737 MAX flight controls. The Department of Justice will not tolerate fraud – especially in industries where the stakes are so high.”

“Forkner allegedly withheld crucial information about the Boeing 737 MAX and deceived the FAA, showing blatant disregard for his responsibilities and the safety of airline customers and crews,” said Assistant Director Calvin Shivers of the FBI. “The FBI will continue to hold individuals like Forker accountable for their fraudulent acts which undermine public safety.”​

A felonious farmer no doubt.

Footage released by Australian police show a dramatic chase that happened on Friday, with the suspect fleeing from officers in a tractor.

Queensland police say the man allegedly stole the front end loader, before using it to smash the front of a shop and steal two motorbikes.

Police vehicles then pursued the tractor through the streets and down railway lines.

The chase ended when the vehicle slipped down an embankment, where officers arrested the suspect on foot.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-australia-58926803

"A deadly bow and arrow attack in Norway which left five people dead appears to have been an act of terror, Norway's security service (PST) said.

A correction was announced today ... The victims who were killed were stabbed. The police officer who was wounded was shot with an arrow.
Norway attack: victims killed by stabbing, not by arrows

During a press conference on Monday, police said that the five people who were killed in an attack in Norway last week died from stabbing, not by bow and arrow.

The latest development in the country's worst attack in over a decade comes after police identified 37-year-old Espen Andersen Braathen as the attacker. ...

Braathen -- who was armed with a bow and arrows -- allegedly killed five people and injured three more on Oct. 13. Police say that the five victims were between the ages of 52 and 78 and were killed by stabbing in public and in their homes.

An officer was injured by bow and arrow during the half-hour attack. ...
FULL STORY: https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-...-by-stabbing-not-bow-and-arrow/8761634578191/

Trans Activist threatens terrorist attack.

At rans-identified male in the U.K has been found guilty after threatening a terrorist attack against media outlet The Spectator.

Phoebe Jasmine Ellison, a trans-identified male, was charged on Thursday under the Malicious Communication Act for threatening a terrorist attack on The Spectator. Ellison's conviction comes after a concerned Twitter user reported a disturbing YouTube video he'd made to police. Ellison did not attend the hearing, but was convicted in absentia and sentenced to a 10 weeks prison term, for which he has now been arrested.

The user, @SalBre81, uploaded part of Ellison's video to her account. In it, Ellison is heard saying "[the] Spectator is the new Charlie Hebdo," while brandishing a knife. The title of the disturbing clip was "Why I'm going to prison, and why I could not care less whether it is a Men's or Women's facility."

Untitled-10-1.jpg
In the now-deleted video, Ellison is first seen burning some sort of document while in the nude, just before threatening The Spectator while brandishing a knife.

The video has since been removed from the Youtube channel belonging to Ellison, but other videos remain. The most recent was uploaded the day of the trial, and was titled "None Attendance at Court, Today..."

While the audio quality is very poor, Ellison can be heard acknowledging the charges against him, but saying that he felt it was necessary to "not make an attendance" to the court due to "developments in the case." He does not elaborate on what those developments are.
@SalBre81, the user responsible for the police report on Ellison's Spectator video, describes following his antics after a similarly disturbing display from him last year in which he publicly stated he was planning to commit mass murder after being misgendered.

In August of 2020, Ellison posted a thread to his account threatening to commit a mass murder, and showing pictures of what he suggested was a bomb.

"I was called 'Sir' earlier for some obscure reason, but it was enough to suggest that I 'Plan' a Mass Murder." He wrote, in another stating "You shouldn't have f*cked with me, you people!"

https://4w.pub/trans-identified-male-found-guilty-for-terrorist-attack-threat/

At rans-identified male in the U.K has been found guilty after threatening a terrorist attack against media outlet The Spectator.

Phoebe Jasmine Ellison, a trans-identified male, was charged on Thursday under the Malicious Communication Act for threatening a terrorist attack on The Spectator. Ellison's conviction comes after a concerned Twitter user reported a disturbing YouTube video he'd made to police. Ellison did not attend the hearing, but was convicted in absentia and sentenced to a 10 weeks prison term, for which he has now been arrested.

The user, @SalBre81, uploaded part of Ellison's video to her account. In it, Ellison is heard saying "[the] Spectator is the new Charlie Hebdo," while brandishing a knife. The title of the disturbing clip was "Why I'm going to prison, and why I could not care less whether it is a Men's or Women's facility."

Untitled-10-1.jpg
In the now-deleted video, Ellison is first seen burning some sort of document while in the nude, just before threatening The Spectator while brandishing a knife.

The video has since been removed from the Youtube channel belonging to Ellison, but other videos remain. The most recent was uploaded the day of the trial, and was titled "None Attendance at Court, Today..."

While the audio quality is very poor, Ellison can be heard acknowledging the charges against him, but saying that he felt it was necessary to "not make an attendance" to the court due to "developments in the case." He does not elaborate on what those developments are.
@SalBre81, the user responsible for the police report on Ellison's Spectator video, describes following his antics after a similarly disturbing display from him last year in which he publicly stated he was planning to commit mass murder after being misgendered.

In August of 2020, Ellison posted a thread to his account threatening to commit a mass murder, and showing pictures of what he suggested was a bomb.

"I was called 'Sir' earlier for some obscure reason, but it was enough to suggest that I 'Plan' a Mass Murder." He wrote, in another stating "You shouldn't have f*cked with me, you people!"

A nutter right there, who probably has issues other than being trans.
Needs to be put into Broadmoor.

Untitled-10-1.jpg

"Phoebe Jasmine Ellison, a trans-identified male..." I'm (genuinely) confused at this convoluted terminology: Does/did "Phoebe" have a penis?

maximus otter

Last edited:
"Phoebe Jasmine Ellison, a trans-identified male..." I'm (genuinely) confused at this convoluted terminology: Does/did "Phoebe" have a penis?

maxius otter
It's a feminist news article, so they refuse to use the regular terminology (i.e. male-to-female transsexual).

Run away suspect reports after fatal accident Oosterhout
A suspect of a fatal collision has reported to the police in Oosterhout earlier this afternoon. He says he is the motorist who got out of his car and ran away after running over a pedestrian. The pedestrian was killed.
The incident took place at about 12.20 pm on the Ridderstraat in Oosterhout. The man reported a few hours later.
Witnesses immediately had the impression that there was intent in the collision, reports Omroep Brabant. In addition, the accident took place on a road behind a number of houses that is not normally used for through traffic.
The car came to a stop against a barn. The victim became trapped under the car and died at the scene. The police now think they know who the victim is, but the relatives have yet to be informed.
https://nos.nl/artikel/2402808-weggerende-verdachte-meldt-zich-na-fataal-ongeluk-oosterhout

WTF?

Mods, feel free to remove this if it is too sensitive.

Man helped a hundred people with suicide powder, wants to stimulate discussion
The Brabant psychologist Wim van Dijk has provided more than a hundred people with a suicide drug, he says in an interview with de Volkskrant. It concerns the so-called Agent X, a deadly white powder that is simply for sale at chemical wholesalers. Nieuwsuur wrote about this preservative in 2017 that it leads to death within thirty to sixty minutes.

"I am aware of the consequences of my story for myself. I don't care," says Van Dijk.

Van Dijk is a member of the "Last will Collective" , which advocates self-determination around the deathbed and was founded to provide 'last resort' to members. Assisted suicide is a criminal offence. The chairman of Coöperatie Laatste Wil, Jos van Wijk, was arrested last month. He is suspected of participating in a criminal organization that has assisted suicide as its purpose.
https://nos.nl/artikel/2402832-man-...-zelfdodingspoeder-wil-discussie-aanzwengelen

It's a feminist news article, so they refuse to use the regular terminology (i.e. male-to-female transsexual).

When a man can self id his way into a women's prison then perhaps Trans Identified Male is the proper term. Here's two charming such individuals.

An inmate once dubbed "Hannibal Lecter Jr." by guards due to his violent nature is complaining he is being discriminated against due to his gender identity.

Essex, England-born Sophie [Daniel] Eastwood was first imprisoned in 2004 for dangerous driving, but began serving a life sentence after brutally murdering his prison cell mate just one month before he was due for release.

Shortly into his sentence, Eastwood became well-known amongst prison staff for playing "chilling mind games," some of which were so frightening they led one female guard to outright quit after a shift in which she first interacted with him.

Eastwood had terrified the 22-year-old guard after telling her intimate details about herself, including the exact address of both herself and her father, and even the models of both her and her mother's vehicles. The woman issued a letter of resignation which was published after she was secure.

JS106396436.jpg

Guards were so unsettled by Eastwood's sadism that they gave him the nickname "Hannibal Lecter Jr." In 2016, a guard familiar with him went on to state to media: "Eastwood is completely unstable, he is a very dangerous man, the kind of character you just do not want to be involved with in any way."

Following the cell mate murder, Eastwood was sentenced to life with a minimum of 15 years, with that minimum being passed as of 2019. Now, Eastwood is saying the reason he isn't being released after serving the shortest possible sentence is his recently-declared transgender status.

Eastwood, 34, had begun identifying as a woman in 2018 and was transferred to a woman's unit shortly after. But Eastwood is now claiming he is being discriminated against due to his transgender identity, stating that after a psychological assessment he "was told by a manager that I would have passed the assessment had I still been living as a man."

Eastwood has gone on to proclaim that it is "sexist and transphobic" that he has not yet been released from prison after passing the minimum sentence milestone.

In 2018, Eastwood made headlines for sparking a relationship with another trans-identified male inmate, the interactions with which resulted in a transfer being prompted to distance them.

Alan Baker is serving a 19 year sentence for butchering a father of two he met on a gay dating website, stabbing him 16 times just hours after they met. In 2016 he began identifying as a woman and secured a transfer to the women's unit of Greenock prison. At the time, fellow inmates decried this move as an attempt to simply secure privileges.

Eastwood met Baker while at the women's unit at Greenock, and the two began having a sexual relationship which made the female inmates uncomfortable as the intimate trysts took to being in open view of all. Eastwood was ultimately transferred out of Greenock in order to separate him from Baker.

Eastwood has been seeking legal input on securing a release from prison.

https://4w.pub/trans-hann-lecter/

There are many, many men like that who self id their way into women's prisons.

Do they really imagine that they are going to be sympathetically accepted into the gen pop in a women's prison? Unless they're going to one of them woke, cookie-baking, lace curtain women's prisons I expect their lives would be sheer hell, and not for very long.

A felonious farmer no doubt.

Footage released by Australian police show a dramatic chase that happened on Friday, with the suspect fleeing from officers in a tractor.
When I first started watching RT (Russia Today) on TV, there was a slot for a 60 second roundup of news in St. Petersburg. One item concerned a bank robbery in the city where the villains successfully escaped using a Belarus tractor as a getaway vehicle. Our farm had the first Belarus in the county - they were massive compared to a Ferguson, but not particularly fast. Thus there was a public outcry in St. Petersburg, as it was felt that the only way a tractor could outpaced a patrol car was with police collusion.

This Florida man threatened to shoot a cat that intruded on his property. The cat owner asked him to not shoot the cat. He didn't shoot the cat, but ...
Deputies: Man shoots and kills neighbor over an argument about a cat

Officials say a man is being held without bond in Marion County for shooting and killing his neighbor, over an argument about a cat.

Clifton Anthony Bliss Jr. was arrested on Wednesday, after detectives say he became angry when his neighbor’s cat entered his property.

... detectives said that Bliss retrieved his firearm and told his neighbor, James Arland Taylor Jr., that he was going to shoot the cat.

Deputies said Taylor asked him not to shoot the cat, so instead Bliss shot and killed the neighbor. ...
FULL STORY: https://www.local10.com/news/florid...-kills-neighbor-over-an-argument-about-a-cat/

Reading the news ... they almost spend more words on the wounded dog than on the dead woman ...

https://nos.nl/artikel/2402923-dode...osch-vermoedelijk-gestreamd-deel-beelden-niet

The fatal stabbing in Den Bosch that killed a 20-year-old woman last night has been streamed via Instagram. This is reported by various media, including Omroep Brabant.

The police have also seen the images and are taking them into account in the investigation. The police strongly take into account that the images were made by the suspect, a 21-year-old woman from Den Bosch. That woman was arrested yesterday after the incident. According to the police, the women were half-sisters of each other and lived in the same house.

The stabbing happened last night around 7:30 p.m. in a house in Den Bosch. The reason is not yet clear. The 20-year-old victim first managed to flee the house and knocked on the door of the neighbors for help. Eventually she died in that house.

Emergency services were not in time to save the woman. In the incident, a dog, a fox terrier, was also seriously injured. The animal was taken to an animal hospital in Waalwijk.

The police are still going to find out who made the images, but "it seems that this was shared by the suspect. We still need to investigate that further."

The dog that was seriously injured in the stabbing was operated on last night. His condition is now stable, the animal ambulance tells Omroep Brabant. The animal received eight knife marks in its body. "The stabbings were spread all over his body," says a spokesman for the animal ambulance.

According to the spokesman, the operation was successful. "He had lost a lot of blood, but the operation worked out well. That is a good thing. They were able to close all the wounds and stop the bleeding. But you never know how things will go internally."

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that prison garb or his own clothing?
Seeing as it's "Florida Man" probably neither - he's probably only draped in some old US flag with only 47 stars on it.
What you can't see due to the way the picture has been taken is he is also on rollerskates, holding a hockeystick....

Woman 'faked own kidnap and used ransom money from her husband to play bingo’

The unnamed 47-year-old woman made up the bogus abduction whilst her husband was in hospital, thinking his wife was in mortal danger.

In response, an elite kidnap unit was mobilised to save her, but quite quickly found her claims were false, in part thanks to footage the Mossos d’Esquadra police force obtained.

Catalan police had footage which they show the woman withdrawing the ransom money before heading to a bingo hall to start spending it.
She was found in a casino in Badalona, near Barcelona and arrested in the middle of a bingo game on suspicion of fake a crime and extortion.

Back