• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Strange Dreams!

Following on from my earlier post; I finally had an MRI scan for the pinched nerve in my neck/shoulder that has been giving me some problems for the last 5 months. The result indicates that I have a small growth around one of my cervical vertabrae. Gattino may have been spot on in the life review suggestion.

Following on from my earlier post; I finally had an MRI scan for the pinched nerve in my neck/shoulder that has been giving me some problems for the last 5 months. The result indicates that I have a small growth around one of my cervical vertabrae. Gattino may have been spot on in the life review suggestion.
I do hope all is okay Eyespy.

I think the strangest dreams I have are the post-apocalyptical ones which rear their heads every once in a while. One in particular was really disturbing as I was wandering around with decomposing dead bodies littered everywhere, and as well as the human race being wiped out, all animals were gone too.

Another strange one was when I dreamt I’d died and had to spend eternity just floating lifeless on the sea! I also find it quite strange when I dream I’m somebody else, especially when I’m the opposite sex. Then there are those dreams where all my teeth drop out or I’ve grown a beard (but I’m me, not a man!).

Back