• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

strange uk creatures

debbiehatswell

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
i witnessed a strange man ape creature in 1982, it was hairy and ape like but also human looking, there are other witnesess to this as well, i would like to find other people that have witnessed something similar, he was very large and broad, i only saw him from chest up as he was in the bushes,,he leant out a little and i was off screaming like a banshee. others handled it a little more dignified what i saw look very much like this
zurian.jpg

i witnessed a strange man ape creature in 1982, it was hairy and ape like but also human looking, there are other witnesess to this as well, i would like to find other people that have witnessed something similar, he was very large and broad, i only saw him from chest up as he was in the bushes,,he leant out a little and i was off screaming like a banshee. others handled it a little more dignified what i saw look very much like this
zurian.jpg

Is this a separate sighting from the Man-Beast?

If so, where did it occur?

How many witnesses?

they are both my sighting,,i have another sighting of an ape creature from 1984 from a witness, and another from 1986 but the creature was crouched and growled at the man. when i saw him i was with a friend the same age.

Back