• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Strange Video

gerhard1

Abominable Snowman
Didn't know quite where to put this, so I put it here, as it concerns a sea mystery.

I'd like to call attention to the segment called 'sycamore', if i could. This is allegedly a plateau off the coast of Malibu in California, that is said to be resting on pillars. The pillars are clearly shown in the video, and the video implies that UFO's are using the inside (or underneath) of the structure or whatever it is as a base or something. There is a problem with it however, and that is in my google earth images, the pillars don't show up.

The geographic co-ordinates are 34 N, 119 W. It is the egg-shaped feature SSE of Mugu Canyon and almost due west of Dume Canyon.

It strikes me that the best way to solve this would be to send an underwater camera-equipped craft and report on what they find. It is very close to the coast, so it shouldn't be too hard to do.

I'll go out on a limb here and guess that if this is done no pillars are found.

What does anyone else think?

Didn't know quite where to put this, so I put it here, as it concerns a sea mystery.

I'd like to call attention to the segment called 'sycamore', if i could. This is allegedly a plateau off the coast of Malibu in California, that is said to be resting on pillars. The pillars are clearly shown in the video, and the video implies that UFO's are using the inside (or underneath) of the structure or whatever it is as a base or something. There is a problem with it however, and that is in my google earth images, the pillars don't show up.

The geographic co-ordinates are 34 N, 119 W. It is the egg-shaped feature SSE of Mugu Canyon and almost due west of Dume Canyon.

It strikes me that the best way to solve this would be to send an underwater camera-equipped craft and report on what they find. It is very close to the coast, so it shouldn't be too hard to do.

I'll go out on a limb here and guess that if this is done no pillars are found.

What does anyone else think?

It's pretty well explained here.

o-MALIBU-ANOMALY-11-570.jpg

“This was taken from a different angle of the ‘mysterious base,’” Hansen told HuffPost in an email. “The dark areas that people are saying look like the inside of the base really starts to look just like shading of indentations to the shelf, and the ‘pillars’ are now represented as jagged ridges.”

Hansen cautions about how we interpret thing

Funnily enough, I saw that video last night. Interesting, but possibly interpreting a lot from a little.

It's pretty well explained here.

o-MALIBU-ANOMALY-11-570.jpg

“This was taken from a different angle of the ‘mysterious base,’” Hansen told HuffPost in an email. “The dark areas that people are saying look like the inside of the base really starts to look just like shading of indentations to the shelf, and the ‘pillars’ are now represented as jagged ridges.”

Hansen cautions about how we interpret thing
Agreed. And for what it's worth, I can't get the 'pillars' or 'posts' to appear on my GE, no matter what angle I approach the thing.

I suppose this is a case of wishful thinking on the part of UFO buffs. This should be a cautionary tale, much like David Lang or the Lake Anjikuni thing from the NWT in Canada.

Back