Stuff You've Just Bought

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
I'd go for more bookcases!

Bought three DVDs
Schlock (a love stronger than King Kong, according to the cover!)
Captain America (1992 MGM version)
Grizzly (a 1976 movie)
My wife has an irrational (and genuine) fear of bears after her grandmother took her to see Grizzly as a child. It terrified her so much so that she slept on the floor of her parents room for 3 months after watching it. My mother in law never forgave her mother in law for taking her to watch it.

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
My wife has an irrational (and genuine) fear of bears after her grandmother took her to see Grizzly as a child. It terrified her so much so that she slept on the floor of her parents room for 3 months after watching it. My mother in law never forgave her mother in law for taking her to watch it.
That's the sort of Grandmother I like!:twothumbs:

INT21

Antediluvian
Don't do it INT!!! It will be so messy!!!
My first ever job was in a timber yard.

Non of the workers there had all their fingers.

I don't fear circular saws, but I treat them with the care and respect they demand.

Anyway, it's a new TCT blade, a nice clean cut ? Bucket under the bench to catch the blood.

Maybe put it on Facebook.

INT21.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
I'm hoping to buy this T shirt off someone I know who's wearing it in this pic but I wouldn't blame him if he refuses to sell it to me .. I badly want it ..

ahan.jpg

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
My 'zombie' trowel arrived: 13" carbon steel serrated edge digger with an oversized grip to accommodate extra digits and a sheath to hang it off a belt - "... easily breaks through roots, hard soils and concrete" "your perfect companio (sic) for excavating treasure".
Since I'm on trowel no. 3 already from detecting on baked clay, I'll give this a wield.

Trowel2398.jpg

Analogue Boy

The new Number 6
My 'zombie' trowel arrived: 13" carbon steel serrated edge digger with an oversized grip to accommodate extra digits and a sheath to hang it off a belt - "... easily breaks through roots, hard soils and concrete" "your perfect companio (sic) for excavating treasure".
Since I'm on trowel no. 3 already from detecting on baked clay, I'll give this a wield.

View attachment 20063
Extra digits?