Stuff You've Just Bought

feinman

Asymmetric Contact From Hyperdimensional Aliens.
Reaction score
Bought another in the tiny cheap and cheerful Star Trek set. These are about £7 each. I find this quite hard to justify but it has been a tough year. It lights up.

View attachment 36193
Plan is to paint my hand green and do a pinch hold on it.

View attachment 36194
That looks like the model I had when I was a kid! :) Oh happy nostalgia!! I don't remember what happened to it --I don't think it was Klingons though.

MercuryCrest

The Severed Head of a Great Old One.
Reaction score

Souleater

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Just got the documentary on The Beast of Bray Road (Small Town Monsters; and from my neck of the woods, no less).

Oh, and I finally ordered meself a decent "house robe"....One of these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XTXXMJ1/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Having trouble getting a nice one for summer though. I want something shorter, polyester/satin, but in a similar color style. Any recommendations?
You could try somewhere like this

https://www.heat-treats.co.uk/mens-black-luxury-satin-feel-striped-fleece-hooded-bath-robe/

Coastaljames

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
You guys spend a loooot of money on a loooot of stuff...

cycleboy2

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
The following books :
The Chrysalids by John Wyndham.
The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells.
The Popes by John Julian Norwich.
Arnhem by Antony Beevor.
I remember John Julius (sorry! Though I suspect that may be the dark hand of a spellchecker at work) Norwich from a little-remembered BBC game show from the early 1970s – Where in the World? Even aged eight or so I liked a quiz!

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
The Orbs "Adventures Beyond The Ultraworld" on 2 180g vinyl slabs. Shame it isnt a gatefold sleeve but oh my god the bass. One of my all time favourite albums.
I saw them live at Glastonbury, as the sun was setting so you had a brilliant display of sunlight fading to dark red as we were watching them on the green fields stage ... and we'd necked some shrooms. That was good that was, I can remember some wasted looking teen looking girls walking past us arm in arm and one shouted "THE ORB ARE DO YOUR HEAD IN OVER MUSIC!!" then she nearly fell over. But that was a good show.

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
Reaction score
I won £74 once, Till girl at Safeway had to call her Manager.
But if I win £125 on the Premium bonds, it's not the same excitement