Dazed and confused...
Reaction score
Yeah, swooping is bad...
Says who?
pic1183549.jpg

Kondoru

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Im sure the original was fine, the growy bit was growing (what is it called?) just need to remove the rotted fruit.

But now you will have two

catseye

Old lady trouser-smell
Reaction score
I went into town today! Almost unheard of lately, but I had to pick up a parcel from the Post Office. Popped into the charity shop and bought a lovely bright red duffel coat for a fiver. It said 'Size 12', which is a bit big but I thought fair enough for a fiver. Got home, tried it on. Very very tight under the arms and wouldn't do up across the front. 'Bugger', thought I, 'they must have meant AGE 12, not SIZE 12. Oh well.'

Then realised that I was wearing a fleece and down-padded body warmer. Once they were taken off the coat fitted perfectly.

Motto of the story is that I shouldn't be allowed out AT ALL.

Kondoru

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Oh, thats grand.

I was given a proper ventile jacket; it fits, but I cant layer under it.

I suspect I will have to sell it on and see if I can afford one that does it (I probably cannot)

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Reaction score
Spent a day throwing out old junk (a tremendous amount) in preparation for an upcoming move. Didn't eat all day, so motored along to the local mega-mall for comfort food and retail therapy afterwards.

It looks as if a new clothing brand has bought the image rights to Kodak graphics. I quite like retro-brands, and my wardrobe is positively holely, so Miss Yith insisted that we buy these (now the brightest article in my wardrobe).

Oddly, they were the same price.

SmartSelect_20210522-220604_Gallery.jpgSmartSelect_20210522-220614_Gallery.jpg

ChasFink

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
Daedalus and Icarus were doing fine with the wings until Icarus overdid the upward swooping.

He got cocky

Yeah, swooping is bad...

Icarus was cocky and swooped up. Batman swoops down.

If you can't see the difference between a cocky upward swoop and a downward swoop for players of any age, you're really missing something.

Just bought this is for a photo shoot I'm doing with a "friend" next month!!

View attachment 39357
I think that picture would make a great life-size wall decal.

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
After recently purchasing a VW Tiguan and it turning out to be a dud and having to get a refund (which all turned out to rather problematic after several weeks of them trying to fix it and failing) I have today bought a 2012 Ford Kuga (2.0L Diesel Turbo) Titanium 4wd, in black, with only 50,000 miles on the clock.
It's rather tidy.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
If you can't see the difference between a cocky upward swoop and a downward swoop for players of any age, you're really missing something.
And if you're gonna play dirty with obscure board game references my Jimmy Savile Game is coming out.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Well, the replacement Stinky Nob Set arrived and was even grosser than the first. Techy sent the company a photo and this time they've refunded him.

I reckon it's a faulty batch where the compost with the spores in was damp before it was packed. The company needs to open the rest and see if they are all as bad.