Stuff You've Just Bought

INT21

Justified & Ancient
Digital can never sound as pure as analogue.

By definition. It's digitised.

Mind you, as you get older it gets harder to tell the difference.

INT21.

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Cool, when they come out I will give that a go, thank you
You can also get a "series pass" where you buy the whole lot at a discount and the episodes appear weekly. Of course, I'm saying this and The Orville season 2 is still nowhere to be seen on the site!

Shady

WHOOOOOOO ARE YOU?
I just watched episode one of season two, I paid £20 for all season, but i dont know where to look for the rest, unless it informs me when they come in

Nevermind i just click on the link 'my video library' on Amazon lol

Last edited:

GNC

King-Sized Canary
They won't give you the rest of the season until it's broadcast on UK TV (not sure what channel it's on here). That happens weekly. We're about a week behind the US broadcast, so episode 2 will be next Saturday, 3 will be the Saturday after that, and so on.

I do know from a friend that Amazon try to sneak you onto Prime, but as I willingly joined I'm not sure how you would check, aside from e-mailing them, sorry. You might not be though, not unless it actually told you by e-mail you'd signed up or were doing a trial. Check your inbox and see what they say.

Shady

WHOOOOOOO ARE YOU?
Apparently i bought it via
Sold by Amazon Instant Video Limited.
So not prime, it never mentioned it either, i clicked pay and that was it
With prime video you just need an account with Amazon to pay for the rental or bought, thats it, no extra payment to join

Yea, they are on epi 3 at the moment

Last edited:

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Just bought today - 20 Million Miles To Earth (Ray Harryhausen, you genius!) and The Amityville Collection, containing the following documentaries - Horror In Amytiville, Return Of The Amytiville Horror and Amytiville: The last testament.