Stuff You've Just Bought

INT21

Justified & Ancient
Digital can never sound as pure as analogue.

By definition. It's digitised.

Mind you, as you get older it gets harder to tell the difference.

INT21.

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Cool, when they come out I will give that a go, thank you
You can also get a "series pass" where you buy the whole lot at a discount and the episodes appear weekly. Of course, I'm saying this and The Orville season 2 is still nowhere to be seen on the site!

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Wonder if it hasnt been so popular on Amazon and they aint bothering

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Wonder if it hasnt been so popular on Amazon and they aint bothering
It's OK! It was there today, so Saturday is the day for new episodes. Just watched the first one of season 2. It's not exactly riveting, but it is a relaxing watch.

Shady

I just watched episode one of season two, I paid £20 for all season, but i dont know where to look for the rest, unless it informs me when they come in

Nevermind i just click on the link 'my video library' on Amazon lol

Last edited:

Shady

I have a question, I have paid for The Orville, please tell me, I have not signed up for Amazon Prime, have I ??

GNC

King-Sized Canary
They won't give you the rest of the season until it's broadcast on UK TV (not sure what channel it's on here). That happens weekly. We're about a week behind the US broadcast, so episode 2 will be next Saturday, 3 will be the Saturday after that, and so on.

I do know from a friend that Amazon try to sneak you onto Prime, but as I willingly joined I'm not sure how you would check, aside from e-mailing them, sorry. You might not be though, not unless it actually told you by e-mail you'd signed up or were doing a trial. Check your inbox and see what they say.

Shady

Apparently i bought it via
Sold by Amazon Instant Video Limited.
So not prime, it never mentioned it either, i clicked pay and that was it
With prime video you just need an account with Amazon to pay for the rental or bought, thats it, no extra payment to join

Yea, they are on epi 3 at the moment

Last edited:

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Just bought today - 20 Million Miles To Earth (Ray Harryhausen, you genius!) and The Amityville Collection, containing the following documentaries - Horror In Amytiville, Return Of The Amytiville Horror and Amytiville: The last testament.

Megadeth1977

Justified & Ancient
German Blu-rays are pretty good for including original English language soundtracks. I'm going to miss them!
just because we are leaving the eu dose not mean you cant import we will able to continue to import once we leave but im still hope we stay in the eu.

CarlosTheDJ

Antediluvian
The round thing is a record Weight since my copy of Rio is a bit warped it should help.
You might be able to fix your warped record, or improve it at least - lay it on a flat surface under a big stack of heavy books for a few days, it should flatten the warp.

Recommend taking it out of the picture sleeve and using a plain inner or something, otherwise you might get ring marking on the sleeve from the centre label.

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Rubbish. The EU will be as keen to sell as they were before. Business will go on. The German economy is in recession, they'll be very keen to keep selling us cars and steel.
I've already seen import discs go up in price from the USA over the past two years, so I hope you're right.