Stuff You've Just Bought

Bigphoot2

Carbon Based Infestation
Added to my movie collection today:
1eye.jpg
One of the great "what ifs" of the movie world - way back in its early days, this film was to star Brando, with a script by Sam Peckinpah and be directed by Stanley Kubrick. Lots of behind the scenes wrangles resulted in Brando directing.

killers.jpg
Don Siegal thriller with Lee Marvin, Angie Dickinson and Ronald Reagan. Originally shot for TV but considered too violent it ended up getting a cinema release.
Oh...just one more thing
cigarbox.jpg

Lord Lucan

Ephemeral Spectre
Added to my movie collection today:
View attachment 14403
One of the great "what ifs" of the movie world - way back in its early days, this film was to star Brando, with a script by Sam Peckinpah and be directed by Stanley Kubrick. Lots of behind the scenes wrangles resulted in Brando directing.

View attachment 14404
Don Siegal thriller with Lee Marvin, Angie Dickinson and Ronald Reagan. Originally shot for TV but considered too violent it ended up getting a cinema release.
Oh...just one more thing
View attachment 14405
Columbo... fantastic!

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Just bought St Petersburg - Three Centuries Of Murderous Desires by Jonathan Miles and the novelisation of Star Wars IV A New Hope. Both books were half price, which mad a pleasant surprise!

Skrymr

Abominable Snowman
2kg of unflavoured collagen protein powder
1kg chocolate protein powder
jar of powdered peanut butter
1kg tub of peanut butter
1kg creatine
2 x 250ml bottles of liquid chalk
Shaker bottle

Soooooooo I'm all set on the gains/weightlifting

Cochise

Justified & Ancient
What happens when the British museum demand it back?
Still young !

I've got fairly complete records with it. It has had a lot of attention over the years, to be fair, but does seem to be on the original engine . I'm not sure whether it is on the second or third time round the clock, the mileage records with it only go back to 1981.