• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Suicidal Swedish Super-Strength Sisters (Eriksson Twins)

Jeez....I remember the original report ages ago, but watching this now is both fascinating and grisly/scary at the same time. I just hope that Sabina does not have a relapse into the same craziness upon her release.

That was good, thanks for posting that link.

I still maintain that these women are terminators from the future. :shock:
I mean, both surviving things that would normally kill most people, and still getting up to have a fight...

I think the police are definitely at fault here, for releasing them without a serious psych evaluation immediately after the motorway incident. It's a tragedy that should never have happened.

Remarkable story...never seen any thing like it. Completely and utterly bizarre...
I agree with you about the psych evaluation, someone slipped up there, surely? Or was it only later when they saw the footage that they realised how odd the things the twins were saying really were?
Well worth watching anyway; thanks for posting about it as I'd probably not have bothered otherwise and I'm glad I did.

Woah! That was scary - I'm really freaked out now! I'd heard of the term "folie a deux" but never realised what it referred to before. It's a bit worrying that these sisters aren't at least being monitored in some way - it'd be interesting from a psychological point of view if nothing else!

Can't watch it from outside the UK - anyone know a fix for this?

PS - saw Inception yesterday - boring as batshit for me.

Zilch5 said:
Can't watch it from outside the UK - anyone know a fix for this?

PS - saw Inception yesterday - boring as batshit for me.
Searchable on youtube, try: BBC Madness In The Fast Lane as possible search words.

Otherwise, we're into the arcane realms of remote proxies.

As far as 'Inception' is concerned, The Uncle Scrooge McDuck story looks a lot more fun. Probably has a better plot and background narrative, too. :lol:

Kellydandodi said:
She is arrested and taken to the Northern Area Custody facility, at Etruria.

They took her to Italy?

Yeah, funny how a part of Stoke on Trent sounds like somewhere in Italy.
:)

Pietro_Mercurios said:
As far as 'Inception' is concerned, The Uncle Scrooge McDuck story looks a lot more fun. Probably has a better plot and background narrative, too. :lol:

Talking about Inception, I found out that part of it was filmed over at Cardington, not a zillion miles from here. Quite a few films are being made there now, it seems.

Mythopoeika said:
Yeah, funny how a part of Stoke on Trent sounds like somewhere in Italy.
:)

Do the locals call themselves Etruscans?

I just watched the documentary. Fascinating to get so much follow-up to a Fortean news story, thanks to the lucky chance of the BBC making a documentary about the Police at the time of the motorway incident.

There's a lot of discussion about the mental state of the sisters, but I'd have liked some informed comment on their bizarre physical strength after being hit by speeding vehicles.

Anyhow, it looks like we can finally rule out any connection with viral ads for vodka! ;)

rynner2 said:
There's a lot of discussion about the mental state of the sisters, but I'd have liked some informed comment on their bizarre physical strength after being hit by speeding vehicles.

They are terminators. That can be the ONLY explanation.

I said:
..wasn't there a series of vodka ads a few years ago featuring a pair of psychopathic Nordic beauties, which ended up with them being captured and caged and helicoptered away? As is often the way, I can't remember the actual brand at all...

That's been at the back of my mind for two years nearly, now, So I tried the lateral approach, and asked the bloke that runs our local offy. He thinks it was Absolut Vodka - and apparently both the drinks industry and the advertising standards agency hit the roof when said ads were launched as they seemed to endorse and glamourise casual violence in connection with consumption of alcohol, and swiftly closed down the whole campaign: this is why you can't even find any mention of the ads anywhere - all presence was erased.

All that remains is memories.

Ryn said:

All I can think of is drugs, serious adrenaline or both. Presumably they did a tox screen on them when finally subdued? (I missed the programme the other day, will try to catch it on iPlayer later.)

That said, when I was a doorman years ago, I did see girls get utterly, violently loopy on certain mixes of drinks - blokes trended to just chug lager and shots, and by the time they got violent or morose they were usually also quite pissed and relatively sluggish, but the girls would get wired, And again whereas the lads were all fists and feet and shouting, the distaff were nails, teeth, shoes...

Luckily, we had female security staff to deal with them ;).

stuneville said:
Ryn said:

All I can think of is drugs, serious adrenaline or both. Presumably they did a tox screen on them when finally subdued? (I missed the programme the other day, will try to catch it on iPlayer later.)
They certainly did full tests on Ursula, the one that was hospitalised - no drugs or alcohol, apparently.

Mythopoeika said:
rynner2 said:

They are terminators. That can be the ONLY explanation.

I like the theory that they are some kind of escaped super soldiers. Presumably the off their tits on narcotics is more likely though :(

Absolutely fascinating doc... but felt it should have explained more about what led up to this behaviour...

Kellydandodi said:
8:30am – Eriksson and her sister go to St Anne Police Station, in Liverpool, to report concerns over their children.

...were "concerns over their children" even mentioned in the doc? Do we know more about this? (and surely it's only one sister who had concerns - the one living in Ireland?)

What freaked me out, when I first saw the footage two years ago, was the fact that one sister had no reaction as her other sister ran onto the motorway and gets hit. Nothing at all.

What freaks me out now, is that the sister who was imprisoned, will soon be able to walk free. Because she was deemed not to be a risk to society. Sorry, running into traffic and stabbing people to death looks very much like a risk to society to me.

I worry that we haven't heard the last of these two.

They both seem to share the same thinking and behaviour patterns, which means they are both equally dangerous. I agree with lutz, I think they are both a danger to society.

I can't seem to find where Ursula Eriksson resided in the USA - anyone have any information on that?

Whoa. That is crazy. Anyone who's worked in an ER could tell you the one hit by the car ought to have been dead or nearly dead, but the one hit by the truck ought to have been just a pile ofmush!

Most disturbing thing of all maybe is how one twin was roaming free again less than a day later. Why the hell wasn't she sectioned as a danger to herself and others? Conspiracy theories beckon.

I showed the vid to a friend and his first thought was the 'Eve' ep of the X-Files!

(cue music...) :shock:

They're the product of a Swedish super soldier program...perhaps...

This case is made more curious by the fact that the usual skim of the net brings no conclusions as to where Sabina is today. I reviewed a few academic databases, as most google links were turning up just the usual twattery. The psychiatric anlayses are a jumble of distant guesses, as far as I can tell. There's not been a conclusive account given of what caused this series of events. Police and medical experts have given up on it, but she's still out there somewhere. Maybe in the USA ...

Let the speculation continue.

According to this blogger, inquiries to the prison have apparently confirmed that Sabina is no longer in custody. The blog raises the question, why had the media not reported on Sabina's release? Surely he's not the only one who has made inquiries. This has been a pretty high profile case. http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/sabina-erikson

Wow, I had never heard of this before today, reading this thread. How totally shocking & odd. My first thought was that they had been part of a cult, maybe they escaped or had "missed" the moment of suicide that the other members achived? However reading more about them, maybe they had commited more murders/crimes and had wanted to escape prison. Sorry I know I'm not helping much, asking more questions!

I really hope we hear some more about these two. Also, why were they over here from Ireland? Where were the children that were mentioned? We need Sherlock on this one 8)

cherrybomb said:
I really hope we hear some more about these two. Also, why were they over here from Ireland? Where were the children that were mentioned? We need Sherlock on this one 8)

Maybe they were on a slave round up? In days of yore the Irish in league with Vikings use to launch slaving raids on England & Wales.

Probably subbing for a tarmac gang.

skinny said:
According to this blogger, inquiries to the prison have apparently confirmed that Sabina is no longer in custody. The blog raises the question, why had the media not reported on Sabina's release? Surely he's not the only one who has made inquiries. This has been a pretty high profile case. http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/sabina-erikson

That blog article is very interesting and thorough, and does raise some very good questions. It does also ramble off into strange territory as well, suggesting that they have skeletons made of graphene (I think the doctors who fixed their injuries would have noticed).
It isn't beyond science to selectively breed them for ultra-high bone density, as part of a cloning program. Perhaps the graphene bones thing goes too far?
The biggest mystery here is that Sabina was released so quickly from prison. Normally, murderers get 10 years or more.
Another point, not raised in the blog - look at Sabina's picture. Strip away the make-up. She could easily pass for a man, with her 'robust' features.

It does go off into the netherworld aftetr the intial info, but there's so little out there to go on. This was the best I could dig up in an hour's searching.

Your point is well made, Mythopoeika. Put me in mind of a certain High-Warden of the White Tower:
sabina-eriksson.jpg
patriotgames3.jpg

Last edited:
OMG she could pass for a man :shock:

It's strange that there was no follow up statement about why they were running into on coming traffic, also, when they got off the bus at the "unscheduled stop", i wonder why they desided then and there to try to kill themselves (if thats what we are to believe they were doing...) :?

All very unsettling.

Back