• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Suicidal Swedish Super-Strength Sisters (Eriksson Twins)

Hvor er Sabina Eriksson?

Before continuing with Sabrina, the secret superstyrke soldier, I would like to point out that something is not quite true with her sentence. I have been in prison and know how dates in custody are prepared. It has been widely publicized that Sabrina should be released in mid-2011, it seems that it has never happened, and it looks like a case of lame silence.

The program mentioned an anomaly in our legal system, which means that if someone is "insane" at the time when they committed the crime but when they are tried for it, they must receive a time-limited sentence, not an indefinite sentence or obligation til et sikkert hospital. That means there's no way to insist that Sabrina sees a mental health care provider after she's released next year or holding her in if she seems to be a danger to the public.

Sabina blev anholdt den 20. maj 2008 for mord på Glen Hollinshead, she was accused and detained in jail until she was convicted on September 1, 2009.

Lad os tillade en fejlfejl på grund af weekender og springår osv. So I go for 3 days neither, ie. she was convicted on September 1, so dates could be from 29, 30, 31 August - and 2, 3, 4 September.

Det betyder fra 20. maj 2008 til 1. september 2009, svarende til 1 år 3 måneder og 1 dag.

Hun blev dømt til 5 år. - All sentences over 4 years are entitled to a 50% reduction and may be terminated on license.
If you do not get parole, you are after 12 months from the last rejection, reassessed for parole. Men if you have less than 13 months left of your sentence, you are not allowed to parole.

And that could be the case with Sabina, for she was not [or should I say it has not been announced] released last year mid 2011.

In fact, there has been a mistake, and it must be conscious, for Sabrina was actually entitled to parole on 19 November 2010.

If you expect from 20 May 2008 to 19 November, answer it for one and a half year in custody.

1 år = 365 dage - 5 år = 1825 dage
50% Reduktion i sætning = 912,5 dage

From May 20, 2008 to September 1, 2009 = 468 days - which means she had 444 days left to earn before she was entitled to parole on license.

1. september 2009 til 1. september 2010 = 365 dage - med 79 dage tilbage.
1. september 2010 til 19. november 2010 = 79 dage og hendes korrekt og "lovligt" berettiget dato for parole.

So if she was not released on that date - and not the big and wrong period in mid-2011, she could not afford to be parole.
That means that she would have had to wait one year for another chance for her parole, but because she has already served 3 years 9 months and 16 days she missed because of the 13 month remaining clause.
Den 20. maj 2012 bliver det fjerde år, Sabina has been in custody and means that she could be held until 20 May 2013, meaning she would have done the entire 5 year sentence, which is almost unheard of and the only way , hvorpå som ikke gør det. t kvalificere dig til parole means that you must have got a lot of trouble in prison to lose so much relief, it's quite difficult to lose all your remission, since everyone is entitled to parole, they may not get, but in Sabina case referee not recommend "for a minimum period, she had 5 years to rely on gullibility because of being" insane "at the time of the offense.

So she does not come in the same category as someone who may have had 5 years to stab anyone but had not invoked yellowness and was found guilty as this person was unlikely to show remorse because of their unsuccessful plea, and continues in prison to maintain their innocence, and therefore she continues not to show anger and will most likely lose their chance of parole. - Men themselves would probably find that they would have gotten on the second application for parole, which means they would have earned about 3 years 9 months as opposed to 5 years.

So that's why I ask where is Sabina?

I called the Bronzefield Prison the other day and asked if she was still there. They told me that they could not reveal such information due to data protection law.

I asked how should I try to find her?

Herren gav mig et telefonnummer og jeg kontaktede det, en besked kom op; "Sorry, there is not an answering machine for this number, press 0 to return to the board", as I did, and it's dead.

Then I contacted the home office and they gave me a website address for the prison's location department - 'you can write or send an inquiry' and I did. Du skal give dit fulde navn, adresse, telefonnummer, fødselsdato og hvad er din forbindelse, dvs. et familiemedlem mv. - og grunden til hvorfor jeg ville vide. - I told them, at Sabina, was due to the media in mid-2011, and because we have not heard anything, so wondered if she got her parole or not, because I can only assume that she should still be in custody .

And for my store surprise, I have just received an answer , and I'm amazed, for what this seems to mean that Sabina was released in secret, for sure that it should have been news news so why was not it? Medierne havde en frenzy med det først med den originale nyhedsfilm af, hvornår det først skete da BBC's 40 min. Dokumentar, der dækkede mordet, which nobody knew about, and then her criminal court in court in 2009.

Here you go, the most up-to-date news about Sabina Eriksson's conservation status
Vi ved hvordan medierne arbejder, de skal have lavet inquries, when it came closer to the release time - what hack would not give his right arm to get the first ever photograph and story of the infamous M6 Madness in the Fast Lane star and killer!
Så hvorfor alle blackout?

I would like to contact a national newspaper, and would appreciate it if other people could start to turn to where is Sabina Eriksson?
Ask them why are they believing that their businesses did not cover her release? One story that would have helped to change three times or more, the normal sales volumes of all their papers combined. Det siger sig selv selvfølgelig, at denne sag er et spørgsmål om "National Interest". Let's not forget the doctors have said it's possible that these women could get a relapse - and if that's the case, I'd like to know before going back on the M6 or A50.

What is known about Sabina & Ursula Eriksson is largely nothing or solid to say the least, not even the Swedish authorities, the media, the police or the public much about these girls. It was hardly reported in the Swedish press, although many of course had to hear about it because the filming took place all over the world. 3 år og 9 måneder er gået siden den hændelse, der synes mere som to år siden mest. It has been a long period for many things that have occurred during this time, but yet remarkably there has been nothing but what is already known since Sabina was convicted of the Glen Hollinshead murder on September 2009, which was almost 14 måneder efter motorvejen vanvid hændelse den 17. maj 2008.

All that apparently has been reported continuously is that Ursula and Sabina Eriksson are identical twin sisters, grown up in Sunne, Värmland, in western Sweden with their older brother, and that their living conditions apparently were very bad. Perceived to be equal to their peers, they were regularly bullied as children. You can read reports and articles that are completely unfounded as the father is dead and that he was a Swish Banker - and if your mother is still alive, why did not she pull forward?

There are many other reports that, in turn, are completely unfounded, require certain things, and almost as if "someone" tries to get the picture across as if Eriksson twins come from a "regular" family, so you can read such requirements as: "Deres ældre bror, som for nylig fandt ud af hændelsen fra sin nepø, hævder at de løber fra galninge, der ønskede at få voldtægt dem. "De vil hellere ramme et bus-ansigt først og derefter blive voldtaget." Han beskriver sine søstre som sportsfanatikere (sportsfolk), som altid har været aktive i sport og dans. He also describes them as overactive. The other sister appears to be back in Sweden, they had a difficult upbringing, and Sabina was very protective of her twin sister who was born with a minor "injury". As I remember they were always very close to each other, and maybe this could explain why Sabina also ran into traffic after her sister was seriously injured. "
Who originally wrote this fully-produced family scenario? Der er ingen original kilde, og dette er blevet genoptrykt hele internettet og siden 2008.

Alt det siger er; "Han dette, og han der" , men who is "han" and his "nephew", which means there must be uncles and aunts somewhere, but where? - When you usually read a similar story, one that can be crossed always mentioned the name of the relative or friend they quote.

Det siges, at Sabina havde bosat sig i Mallow, County Cork, Irland, og Ursula havde bosat sig i USA. It says at the meeting in Ireland - and on May 16, 2008 traveled to Liverpool, England. Sabina left apparently no comments behind her husband and two children. Var Ursula fled from anyone in the United States, came to Ireland, and was told that she was following, and then fled with Sabina, like who this "somebody" she fled, if of course she would be undoubtedly connected with Sabina.

Her is a photograph taken by Sabrina in the police station just after M6-dashet, as we can see - even more in the video - that besides the odd red flush are not clips, grazes or bruises to her face.

Det blev rapporteret i en lokal afis kaldet Dette er Staffordshire: En moder-of-two har optrådt i retten anklaget for mord. Svenske statsborger Sabina Eriksson, 40 år, College Wood, Mallow, i County Cork, Irland, anklaget for at dræbe Glen Kevin Hollinshead i Fenton den 20. maj. Eriksson answered only to confirm her name, age and address. Hun blev sendt til Stafford Crown Court for en tidlig høring fredag den 19. februar og blev forældet af North Staffordshire- dommere .

Kilde: http: //www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Mum-court-murder/story-1253429 ...

I have been questioned by Swedish papers; er deres "bror", med "ingen navn", vedtaget eller deres biologiske bror? Som sagt sagde hun langt at være død, hvem er han? Og uden at nævne deres mors navn heller, så hvem er hun?
Anyone whose children had been involved in something as dramatic and horrific like this would certainly come to now.

Just like her brother or nephew might write a book or give an interview - like Ursula and 'her story' or even Sabina's alleged man, but why are not they? They did not kill anyone so you could not blame for a crime. - Besides something like this should be written, as who knows and as the doctors have already said, no one [except their handles] can say if they want a 'relapse' and do it all over again?

What about Sabinas children and the social services in Ireland? Som jeg siger hvad med hendes mand, hvorfor har han ikke skrevet en bog eller været på shows som Daybreak, Oprah eller Irlands Late Late Show for at fortælle om denne mest usædvanlige forekomst?

Til trods for hele tiden 3 år og 9 måneder senere er vi ingen klogere om Erikssons tvillinger 'sande' identitet. For the same, we must say about Ursula, we know nothing about her or where she lives in America. Er hun der som rapporteret? - Does she live there , and if so, what city does she live in the United States? Hvis ja, er hun gave? Har hun også børn? - Hvornår forlod Ursula USA og ankom i Irland for at møde Sabina?

Why did they go to a police station in Liverpool to report that Sabina was worried about her "two" children in Ireland, what was she worried about? What did the police do, and were there a record? Fordi it sounds like they should flee without seeing the children, or did they try to say that they think her children might be in danger?

And if none of this has not already taken place throughout this time, it will never, and if it does, it is undoubtedly produced - of course, unless it can be proven and verified.

These women seem to have fake backgrounds and maybe even IDs, their stories just do not add up, nobody allegedly associated with them has actually emerged and been identified as being as proclaimed to be or who they really are is.

Som netop nævnt, and sorry for me if I repeat myself, but we really need to consider the serious effects I make. We have heard so-called quotes from her "brother" and "nephew", but where are they and how do they look? In what paper or other media have we actually heard or seen someone associated with the twins, Sabina's husband, her mother, cousins, aunts, neighbors, someone, but no person has been identified as those they are supposed to be others Afslut noget "citat" af en person, der bliver rapporteret som hendes "bror". Why is there no concern about Sabina's phrase and release date?

So the evidence seems to amount to prove that Eriksson twins are probably undercover 'special agents', from an elite rarely squad of super soldiers.

I'm not insulting to the women, but you just have to look close and her face and nose look like it has been a lot of years to be beaten and knocked over - she looks like a female boxer, and most likely trained in kick boxing og andre kampsport.

And because these twins can not really be identified - they have probably lived with us, while others in other parts of the world do the same. Do not forget the Russian spies or police officers here in England, where the Russian spies had blended into the community and got a safe job, and where Mark Stone, whose real surname is Mark Kennedy, [who lives in Ireland] - lived within a gruppe af "fred" aktivister i Storbritannien, and for more than 5 years he even had two children, and as I also said who happened to happen in Ireland too.

Fra Rusland med kærlighed - Spioner - De er overalt ...

Del 3 af 5 - Kloning det første menneske - BBC Horizon

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, episodes 1 and 2 are about cloning and most links are (blind) The crap that the psychologist says is rubbish, no one can survive it without having serious harm the rest of life.

Hvor er Sabina Eriksson?

Before continuing with Sabrina, the secret superstyrke soldier, I would like to point out that something is not quite true with her sentence. I have been in prison and know how dates in custody are prepared. It has been widely publicized that Sabrina should be released in mid-2011, it seems that it has never happened, and it looks like a case of lame silence.

The program mentioned an anomaly in our legal system, which means that if someone is "insane" at the time when they committed the crime but when they are tried for it, they must receive a time-limited sentence, not an indefinite sentence or obligation til et sikkert hospital. That means there's no way to insist that Sabrina sees a mental health care provider after she's released next year or holding her in if she seems to be a danger to the public.

Sabina blev anholdt den 20. maj 2008 for mord på Glen Hollinshead, she was accused and detained in jail until she was convicted on September 1, 2009.

Lad os tillade en fejlfejl på grund af weekender og springår osv. So I go for 3 days neither, ie. she was convicted on September 1, so dates could be from 29, 30, 31 August - and 2, 3, 4 September.

Det betyder fra 20. maj 2008 til 1. september 2009, svarende til 1 år 3 måneder og 1 dag.

Hun blev dømt til 5 år. - All sentences over 4 years are entitled to a 50% reduction and may be terminated on license.
If you do not get parole, you are after 12 months from the last rejection, reassessed for parole. Men if you have less than 13 months left of your sentence, you are not allowed to parole.

And that could be the case with Sabina, for she was not [or should I say it has not been announced] released last year mid 2011.

In fact, there has been a mistake, and it must be conscious, for Sabrina was actually entitled to parole on 19 November 2010.

If you expect from 20 May 2008 to 19 November, answer it for one and a half year in custody.

1 år = 365 dage - 5 år = 1825 dage
50% Reduktion i sætning = 912,5 dage

From May 20, 2008 to September 1, 2009 = 468 days - which means she had 444 days left to earn before she was entitled to parole on license.

1. september 2009 til 1. september 2010 = 365 dage - med 79 dage tilbage.
1. september 2010 til 19. november 2010 = 79 dage og hendes korrekt og "lovligt" berettiget dato for parole.

So if she was not released on that date - and not the big and wrong period in mid-2011, she could not afford to be parole.
That means that she would have had to wait one year for another chance for her parole, but because she has already served 3 years 9 months and 16 days she missed because of the 13 month remaining clause.
Den 20. maj 2012 bliver det fjerde år, Sabina has been in custody and means that she could be held until 20 May 2013, meaning she would have done the entire 5 year sentence, which is almost unheard of and the only way , hvorpå som ikke gør det. t kvalificere dig til parole means that you must have got a lot of trouble in prison to lose so much relief, it's quite difficult to lose all your remission, since everyone is entitled to parole, they may not get, but in Sabina case referee not recommend "for a minimum period, she had 5 years to rely on gullibility because of being" insane "at the time of the offense.

So she does not come in the same category as someone who may have had 5 years to stab anyone but had not invoked yellowness and was found guilty as this person was unlikely to show remorse because of their unsuccessful plea, and continues in prison to maintain their innocence, and therefore she continues not to show anger and will most likely lose their chance of parole. - Men themselves would probably find that they would have gotten on the second application for parole, which means they would have earned about 3 years 9 months as opposed to 5 years.

So that's why I ask where is Sabina?

I called the Bronzefield Prison the other day and asked if she was still there. They told me that they could not reveal such information due to data protection law.

I asked how should I try to find her?

Herren gav mig et telefonnummer og jeg kontaktede det, en besked kom op; "Sorry, there is not an answering machine for this number, press 0 to return to the board", as I did, and it's dead.

Then I contacted the home office and they gave me a website address for the prison's location department - 'you can write or send an inquiry' and I did. Du skal give dit fulde navn, adresse, telefonnummer, fødselsdato og hvad er din forbindelse, dvs. et familiemedlem mv. - og grunden til hvorfor jeg ville vide. - I told them, at Sabina, was due to the media in mid-2011, and because we have not heard anything, so wondered if she got her parole or not, because I can only assume that she should still be in custody .

And for my store surprise, I have just received an answer , and I'm amazed, for what this seems to mean that Sabina was released in secret, for sure that it should have been news news so why was not it? Medierne havde en frenzy med det først med den originale nyhedsfilm af, hvornår det først skete da BBC's 40 min. Dokumentar, der dækkede mordet, which nobody knew about, and then her criminal court in court in 2009.

Here you go, the most up-to-date news about Sabina Eriksson's conservation status
Vi ved hvordan medierne arbejder, de skal have lavet inquries, when it came closer to the release time - what hack would not give his right arm to get the first ever photograph and story of the infamous M6 Madness in the Fast Lane star and killer!
Så hvorfor alle blackout?

I would like to contact a national newspaper, and would appreciate it if other people could start to turn to where is Sabina Eriksson?
Ask them why are they believing that their businesses did not cover her release? One story that would have helped to change three times or more, the normal sales volumes of all their papers combined. Det siger sig selv selvfølgelig, at denne sag er et spørgsmål om "National Interest". Let's not forget the doctors have said it's possible that these women could get a relapse - and if that's the case, I'd like to know before going back on the M6 or A50.

What is known about Sabina & Ursula Eriksson is largely nothing or solid to say the least, not even the Swedish authorities, the media, the police or the public much about these girls. It was hardly reported in the Swedish press, although many of course had to hear about it because the filming took place all over the world. 3 år og 9 måneder er gået siden den hændelse, der synes mere som to år siden mest. It has been a long period for many things that have occurred during this time, but yet remarkably there has been nothing but what is already known since Sabina was convicted of the Glen Hollinshead murder on September 2009, which was almost 14 måneder efter motorvejen vanvid hændelse den 17. maj 2008.

All that apparently has been reported continuously is that Ursula and Sabina Eriksson are identical twin sisters, grown up in Sunne, Värmland, in western Sweden with their older brother, and that their living conditions apparently were very bad. Perceived to be equal to their peers, they were regularly bullied as children. You can read reports and articles that are completely unfounded as the father is dead and that he was a Swish Banker - and if your mother is still alive, why did not she pull forward?

There are many other reports that, in turn, are completely unfounded, require certain things, and almost as if "someone" tries to get the picture across as if Eriksson twins come from a "regular" family, so you can read such requirements as: "Deres ældre bror, som for nylig fandt ud af hændelsen fra sin nepø, hævder at de løber fra galninge, der ønskede at få voldtægt dem. "De vil hellere ramme et bus-ansigt først og derefter blive voldtaget." Han beskriver sine søstre som sportsfanatikere (sportsfolk), som altid har været aktive i sport og dans. He also describes them as overactive. The other sister appears to be back in Sweden, they had a difficult upbringing, and Sabina was very protective of her twin sister who was born with a minor "injury". As I remember they were always very close to each other, and maybe this could explain why Sabina also ran into traffic after her sister was seriously injured. "
Who originally wrote this fully-produced family scenario? Der er ingen original kilde, og dette er blevet genoptrykt hele internettet og siden 2008.

Alt det siger er; "Han dette, og han der" , men who is "han" and his "nephew", which means there must be uncles and aunts somewhere, but where? - When you usually read a similar story, one that can be crossed always mentioned the name of the relative or friend they quote.

Det siges, at Sabina havde bosat sig i Mallow, County Cork, Irland, og Ursula havde bosat sig i USA. It says at the meeting in Ireland - and on May 16, 2008 traveled to Liverpool, England. Sabina left apparently no comments behind her husband and two children. Var Ursula fled from anyone in the United States, came to Ireland, and was told that she was following, and then fled with Sabina, like who this "somebody" she fled, if of course she would be undoubtedly connected with Sabina.

Her is a photograph taken by Sabrina in the police station just after M6-dashet, as we can see - even more in the video - that besides the odd red flush are not clips, grazes or bruises to her face.

Det blev rapporteret i en lokal afis kaldet Dette er Staffordshire: En moder-of-two har optrådt i retten anklaget for mord. Svenske statsborger Sabina Eriksson, 40 år, College Wood, Mallow, i County Cork, Irland, anklaget for at dræbe Glen Kevin Hollinshead i Fenton den 20. maj. Eriksson answered only to confirm her name, age and address. Hun blev sendt til Stafford Crown Court for en tidlig høring fredag den 19. februar og blev forældet af North Staffordshire- dommere .

Kilde: http: //www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Mum-court-murder/story-1253429 ...

I have been questioned by Swedish papers; er deres "bror", med "ingen navn", vedtaget eller deres biologiske bror? Som sagt sagde hun langt at være død, hvem er han? Og uden at nævne deres mors navn heller, så hvem er hun?
Anyone whose children had been involved in something as dramatic and horrific like this would certainly come to now.

Just like her brother or nephew might write a book or give an interview - like Ursula and 'her story' or even Sabina's alleged man, but why are not they? They did not kill anyone so you could not blame for a crime. - Besides something like this should be written, as who knows and as the doctors have already said, no one [except their handles] can say if they want a 'relapse' and do it all over again?

What about Sabinas children and the social services in Ireland? Som jeg siger hvad med hendes mand, hvorfor har han ikke skrevet en bog eller været på shows som Daybreak, Oprah eller Irlands Late Late Show for at fortælle om denne mest usædvanlige forekomst?

Til trods for hele tiden 3 år og 9 måneder senere er vi ingen klogere om Erikssons tvillinger 'sande' identitet. For the same, we must say about Ursula, we know nothing about her or where she lives in America. Er hun der som rapporteret? - Does she live there , and if so, what city does she live in the United States? Hvis ja, er hun gave? Har hun også børn? - Hvornår forlod Ursula USA og ankom i Irland for at møde Sabina?

Why did they go to a police station in Liverpool to report that Sabina was worried about her "two" children in Ireland, what was she worried about? What did the police do, and were there a record? Fordi it sounds like they should flee without seeing the children, or did they try to say that they think her children might be in danger?

And if none of this has not already taken place throughout this time, it will never, and if it does, it is undoubtedly produced - of course, unless it can be proven and verified.

These women seem to have fake backgrounds and maybe even IDs, their stories just do not add up, nobody allegedly associated with them has actually emerged and been identified as being as proclaimed to be or who they really are is.

Som netop nævnt, and sorry for me if I repeat myself, but we really need to consider the serious effects I make. We have heard so-called quotes from her "brother" and "nephew", but where are they and how do they look? In what paper or other media have we actually heard or seen someone associated with the twins, Sabina's husband, her mother, cousins, aunts, neighbors, someone, but no person has been identified as those they are supposed to be others Afslut noget "citat" af en person, der bliver rapporteret som hendes "bror". Why is there no concern about Sabina's phrase and release date?

So the evidence seems to amount to prove that Eriksson twins are probably undercover 'special agents', from an elite rarely squad of super soldiers.

I'm not insulting to the women, but you just have to look close and her face and nose look like it has been a lot of years to be beaten and knocked over - she looks like a female boxer, and most likely trained in kick boxing og andre kampsport.

And because these twins can not really be identified - they have probably lived with us, while others in other parts of the world do the same. Do not forget the Russian spies or police officers here in England, where the Russian spies had blended into the community and got a safe job, and where Mark Stone, whose real surname is Mark Kennedy, [who lives in Ireland] - lived within a gruppe af "fred" aktivister i Storbritannien, and for more than 5 years he even had two children, and as I also said who happened to happen in Ireland too.

Fra Rusland med kærlighed - Spioner - De er overalt ...

Del 3 af 5 - Kloning det første menneske - BBC Horizon
That This is Staffordshire link doesn't work at all. DNS failure.
Also... I couldn't read everything in that post.

Just like her brother or nephew might write a book or give an interview - like Ursula and 'her story' or even Sabina's alleged man, but why are not they? They did not kill anyone so you could not blame for a crime.
One of them did kill somebody.

That post is an odd mix of danish and english.

Du skal give dit fulde navn, adresse, telefonnummer,
You must give your full name, address, telephone number, date of birth and what is your connection, ie. a family member, etc. - And the reason why I wanted to know

Vi ved hvordan....
We know how the media work, they must have made

hvorpå som ikke...
on which does not. Don't qualify

Afslut noget "citat" ...
Quite some "quote" by someone who is reported as her "brother".

That This is Staffordshire link doesn't work at all. DNS failure.
Also... I couldn't read everything in that post.

At dette er Staffordshire link fungerer slet ikke. DNS-fejl.
Også ... Jeg kunne ikke læse alt i det indlæg.

Jeg beklager meget, men jeg har aldrig set og arbejdet med en lignende skrifttype. Jeg kunne ikke ændre koden til formatet, og halvdelen af de link blev sat ud af funktion, så snart jeg bare kiggede på dem, desuden Manger du vigtige og gennembryde afsnit (originale) af Kloning 1 og 2! Plus at MKULTRA er kendt af næsten Alle, men det er nok længere end jeg tør tænke på.

At dette er Staffordshire link fungerer slet ikke. DNS-fejl.
Også ... Jeg kunne ikke læse alt i det indlæg.

Jeg beklager meget, men jeg har aldrig set og arbejdet med en lignende skrifttype. Jeg kunne ikke ændre koden til formatet, og halvdelen af de link blev sat ud af funktion, så snart jeg bare kiggede på dem, desuden Manger du vigtige og gennembryde afsnit (originale) af Kloning 1 og 2! Plus at MKULTRA er kendt af næsten Alle, men det er nok længere end jeg tør tænke på.

Right, future posts must be in English.

I'm sorry, but I have never seen and worked on a similar font. I could not change the code to the format, and half of the link was put out of order as soon as I just looked at them, in addition, Manger you important and punctuated paragraphs (original) of Kloning 1 and 2! Plus på MKULTRA er kendt af næsten Alle, men det er nok længere end jeg tør tænke på.

Plus på MKULTRA er kendt af næsten Alle, men det er nok længere end jeg tør tænke på.
Plus (infomation) on MKULTRA is known by almost everyone, but it's probably (been known about longer) than I dare to think about.

Any updates on the sisters in these recent posts? Doesn't seem so.

I can't find any from a skim. I can barely understand the language, though it looks like some effort has been made to relay something of the new member's opinions on the case.

Perhaps in time, a succinct summary?
Cheers

Any updates on the sisters in these recent posts? Doesn't seem so.

I can't find any from a skim. I can barely understand the language, though it looks like some effort has been made to relay something of the new member's opinions on the case.

Perhaps in time, a succinct summary?
Cheers
They moved to Cromer and have fitted in quite nicely.

This very weird case cropped up on Quora recently. The fact that the motorway incident was all captured on film and the superhuman resilience of the twins is utterly mind-blowing. It prompted me to do a bit of Googling, but there doesn't appear to be any later accounts of the women. One can only assume they've settled down and have returned to quiet, uneventful lives.
The outrageously light sentence on Sabina Eriksson for stabbing the "good Samaritan" to death was outrageous.

For those who - like myself - were unfamiliar with the original incident, here’s the video (NSFW re language and scenes which some may find distressing):

Anyone who thinks, “Huh, bloody traffic cops, all they do is drink tea and nick you for doing 71 in a 70 limit” may wish to reconsider their attitudes.

maximus otter

For those who - like myself - were unfamiliar with the original incident, here’s the video (NSFW re language and scenes which some may find distressing):

Anyone who thinks, “Huh, bloody traffic cops, all they do is drink tea and nick you for doing 71 in a 70 limit” may wish to reconsider their attitudes.

maximus otter

You can hear the trauma in the young cop's voice when he radios in for support expecting two fatalities.

Escapees from a super soldier experiment.

Please feel free to move it to where ever but just wondering what happened to these the twins and what conclusion, conspiracy and explanation to the whole strange events.

(Already posted upthread, but I'll leave it for a while as a bump--Yith)

There have been other cases of the strange behaviour of identical twins. The Gibbons twins was one. Turned to crime and ended up in Broadmoar. They agreed apparently that one of them should die so that the other could live a "normal" life. One of them did die but strangely iirc the cause of her death was never established. The other went on to live a normal life. A tragic tale really.
Some twins seem to develop their own language as well. My godmother was a speech therapist and treated one such pair of girls decades ago, finally teaching them to speak so that they could communicate with other people. I lived near a couple who had twin girls, who acted very strangely. They would only whisper to each other, and even in their 20's would never be separated and went everywhere hand in hand. They went from walking skeletons to grossly overweight in the space of a few weeks. Still live together.
Makes you wonder whether there is abnormality in the make up of some twins.

I was at uni with identical female twins. They both, like me, got a degree in applied psychology. One got a Geoff Hurst and the other missed out by 2% and had to settle for a Desmond. The one who got the first became the youngest female professor in Britain so i'm led to believe. They weren't super strength psyhcos though.

I was at uni with identical female twins. They both, like me, got a degree in applied psychology. One got a Geoff Hurst and the other missed out by 2% and had to settle for a Desmond.

Surely and 'Atilla' or a 'William-G' if she just missed out on a Geoff?

Here's a question for you.
2 people are born within moments of each other, in the same place, to the same mother and father, and they are identical (either brother and sister, or brothers, or sisters) and yet they are NOT twins. How is this?

Back