• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Suicidal Swedish Super-Strength Sisters (Eriksson Twins)

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Twins no less.

This is one of the strangest news reports I have seen for a long time. It almost looks like one of those 'made-up-for-a-BBC Drama' news-segments.

A must watch:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7636577.stm

It throws up so many questions.

Re: Sweedish Superstrength Suicidal Sisters

theyithian said:
It throws up so many questions.
Like, "Where is Sweeden?" :D

:rofl:

Sorry, drinks had been consumed.
Or should that be 'conshooomed'?

Are they superhuman?
To get knocked down and then start fighting a mob of policemen???

Barking mad.

megadeth16 said:
thay had to of been on pcp.
Or, and this is just as likely with Scandinavians and us Northern types, just plain very very drunk. :(

Well something like pcp would explain the strength and lack of worry about pain. At least neither had long red pigtails. I´m wondering why the one convicted of assault only spent one day in prison.

Weird as hell. Were they found to have had any mental complaints, or was any reason given for their actions?

Suicidal Swedish Girls on the Motorway!??

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone saw a bizarre news clip a couple of weeks ago of two Swedish girls (They may have been Sisters?) runing about on the Motorway in the U.K?

They both got hit and knocked out, but one came to, jumped off her stretcher and ran back out for more!

Then after a punch up with a female police officer she was dragged off and away! ..and that was that! There was no explaination of how it came about, or an update of how things turned out??

Apparently it happened about seven months ago, but it doesn't seem to have been on the news at the time.

Hope they are ok by now??!!

Firefly52

Re: Suicidal Swedish Girls on the Motorway!??

firefly52 said:
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone saw a bizarre news clip a couple of weeks ago of two Swedish girls (They may have been Sisters?) runing about on the Motorway in the U.K?
Yes. I've merged your query to the thread we have about it :).

Re: Suicidal Swedish Girls on the Motorway!??

stuneville said:
firefly52 said:
Hello,

Yes. I've merged your query to the thread we have about it :).

Thanks for that! Firefly

I wonder if we could have a crimewatch reconstruction of this event featuring those two birds who work behind the bar in Eastenders?

I've just read this thread, and holy caca! Does anyone have a link that leads to an explanation for all this?

No idea what happened to them later on, I'm afraid. I did try to look it up a few weeks ago, but all I dredged up was the initial reports. However, you can always rely on the David Icke forum to come up with some explanations worth bearing in mind.*

Back on Earth, and thinking about it, wasn't there a series of vodka ads a few years ago featuring a pair of psychopathic Nordic beauties, which ended up with them being captured and caged and helicoptered away? As is often the way, I can't remember the actual brand at all, so in that respect the ads completely failed. Maybe they're resurrecting that in an oh-so-subtle, viral manner?

*It's always fun to see thinking outside the box taken to surreal extremes - some of them are right up there with the witch trial in Python and the Holy Grail: "Does she weigh the same as a duck?" etc

Thanks stuneville, I'd not heard of David Icke before. I skipped to the last page of the thread on his site about the twins, and got a little more info. I know nothing of the vodka ad with the psychopathic twins, but after reading the reports on the above site, my best guess is that the twins in question were indeed having some kind of psychotic break. The man who one of them stabbed to death may very well have been an innocent victim. I've heard of twins doing things alike, but going mad at the same time, and in the same way is just horrifying. I've read that when someone is in the grips of a psychotic episode they can have super-human strength, but hearing it, and seeing it are two different things. Crazy!

Awestruck_ said:
Thanks stuneville, I'd not heard of David Icke before.
What?? How long have you been here??
Awestruck_ said:
I skipped to the last page of the thread on his site about the twins, and got a little more info.
Ah, you'll have missed all the quality discussion about their behaviour. About how it involves astrology, and very subtle intelligence propoganda for ID cards, among other things. I kid you not.
Awestruck_ said:
... I know nothing of the vodka ad with the psychopathic twins...
I'm straining my brain to remember the brand. It was all over the place about three or four years ago. Sure it was a vodka /vodka mix / schnapps kinda thing. TV, mags, billboards, the lot.
Awestruck_ said:
...but after reading the reports on the above site, my best guess is that the twins in question were indeed having some kind of psychotic break. The man who one of them stabbed to death may very well have been an innocent victim. I've heard of twins doing things alike, but going mad at the same time, and in the same way is just horrifying. I've read that when someone is in the grips of a psychotic episode they can have super-human strength, but hearing it, and seeing it are two different things. Crazy!
I'm leaning towards vodka, astrology and I D Cards myself....

I don´t suppose it was for WKD, sounds like the kind of ad they might run.

Vodka

I remember those ads too, but not the name of the Vodka, but because I recall seeing lots of snow and ice in some scenes, I'll take a guess with 'Smirnof Ice'???

Wot was the question??! Or rather why were we asking it?!...

Well... because the campaign featured two psycho Scandinavian blonde girls, I wondered in one of my renowned* idle, passing, vaguely puckish, off-the-cuff, light-hearted observations, that take on an unexpected life of their own, that the whole report was a re-animated viral ad campaign.

*as in usually doomed to failure.

Ah, yes. I get cha! Still wondering what the add was for tho??
..but if drinking whatever that drink was, leads to playing on the moterway, I think I'll have something else! Ha

I, too, can remember this advert - for a brand of vodka, around the early to mid-nineties - but I'm jiggered if I can remember the exact brand.

More to the point, twins or not, these two young ladies were so damn lucky not to end up as a large amount of roadkill spread out on the tarmac. On a rare occasion that I was watching tv and some programme about traffic police (title immediately forgettable) I saw the particular episode which featured the poor coppers who had to deal with these two lucky - and disturbingly crazy - women. It must be noted that a thought (from the traffic police) was spared forr the driver of the truck that hit one of them ... he was in a state of shock himself after expecting the death, unwittingly, of the woman.

BBC: Madness In The Fast Lane

Almost better than 'Incpetion' was this near cheese dream account of how a conventional police FOTW documentary team became embroiled in a perplexing case of possible folie a deux:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... Fast_Lane/

Genetically enhanced superclones? Women escaping the clutches of a cult or programming of a more sinister nature? Twins simply reverting back to childhood play and turning reality on its head for each other?

I don't know. Make yourself a mug of tea and watch it! You decide. "They're stealing our organs!"...

For those that can't see the video - a timeline breakdown:

FRIDAY, MAY 16, 2008

2am – Eriksson, pictured, leaves her County Cork home with twin sister, Ursula.

SATURDAY, MAY 17

8:30am – Eriksson and her sister go to St Anne Police Station, in Liverpool, to report concerns over their children.

Midday – They board a National Express coach to Victoria Station, in London.

1pm – The coach stops at Keele Services to change drivers. It was not a scheduled comfort-break stop.

3.20pm – Police called to M6, just north of Keele Services.

Ursula has run onto the carriageway in front of a lorry. Eriksson runs in front of a silver Volkswagen Polo car and is knocked into the air.

Eriksson then regains consciousness, runs across the carriageway and punches a female police officer as she tries to stop her and then runs off. She is arrested and taken to the Northern Area Custody facility, at Etruria.

MONDAY, MAY 19

Eriksson is charged with assaulting a police officer and trespassing onto a motorway. She appears before North Staffordshire magistrates at Fenton, is sentenced to one-day custody and released.

7pm – Eriksson strikes up a conversation with Glenn Hollinshead and his friend Peter Molloy in Christchurch Road, Fenton, after they leave the Royal Oak pub. They all go to Mr Hollinshead's home in Duke Street.

11.40pm – Mr Molloy leaves the property.

TUESDAY, MAY 20

Lunchtime: Mr Hollinshead phones brother, Paul, who lives in Blurton and works at the University Hospital of North Staffordshire, and tells him about Eriksson and her sister.

He asks him if he can find out what ward Ursula is on in the hospital.

7.40pm – Mr Hollinshead goes outside and asks neighbour, Frank Booth, for some tea bags.

Mr Booth is washing his minibus and asks Mr Hollinshead to wait until he has finished.

Mr Hollinshead goes back into the house.

But 74 seconds later Mr Hollinshead comes back out of the house, saying: "she's stabbed me".

7.49pm – Paramedics on their way to a reported stabbing in Duke Street see Eriksson standing on an island between two carriageways near Heron Cross roundabout off the A50. She is hitting herself on the head with a large hammer.

8pm – Motorist Joshua Grattage stops his car and takes the hammer off Eriksson.

When Eriksson sees the paramedics she runs towards the roundabout over the A50, followed by ambulance officers. She climbs the railings and jumps down to the A50.

The paramedics are told to go to the stabbing incident in Duke Street.

8.05pm – Police arrive at Duke Street to find Mr Hollinshead's body in an alleyway.

FRIDAY, JUNE 6

Eriksson is arrested while still a patient at the University Hospital of North Staffordshire.

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 11

Eriksson leaves hospital and is taken straight to the Northern Area Custody suite, in Etruria.

7.43pm – Eriksson is charged with murdering Mr Hollinshead

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 12

Eriksson is back at North Staffordshire Magistrates charged with murder.

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2009

Eriksson's trial starts at Nottingham Crown Court.

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2009

Eriksson admits manslaughter with diminished responsibility.

I just checked the dates that this happened and it confirms my thoughts.

May 17 2008 I was travelling up the M6 to Stockport to watch Wycombe Wanderers v Stockport County in the League 2 Play-Off semi-final.

Several coaches of our fans did not arrive until after half-time, it was an early evening game kicking off after the FA Cup Final at about 5-30pm.

Loads of rumours were kicking around that they had been held up because someone had jumped off a bridge onto the motorway.

Guess that wasn't strictly true...

Saw the advert on BBC for this but as it appeared to be based around actual footage of them running into oncoming traffic decided to give it a miss.

Back