• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Suppressed Video Of Thai Crown Prince

shruggy63

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I didn't really know where to post this but if it's real it's pretty odd! At least to those of us who've never been to Ferenginar :shock:

'Suppressed home video of Thailand's heir apparent, Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn, at decadent dog's birthday party with naked Princess Srirasmi.'

http://wikileaks.org/leak/thailand-crow ... index.html

'Summary

On September 19, 2009, the King of Thailand, Bhumibol Adulyadej, aged 81, was admitted to hospital. The heir apparent, Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn, is poorly regarded in Thailand and the succession has clouded the brows of not only the Thai political elite, but the Thai people, who believe a period of substantial instability will follow the King's death (the King remains in hospital at the time of writing).

In Thailand, criticism of the Royal family is aggressively suppressed though the country's lese majeste laws. Censorship in the form of criminal sanctions, internet filtering, and economic, postal and other forms of censorship are all used to prevent just criticism.

This leaked home video, commissioned to document the birthday party of the Crown Prince's dog, shows a decadent feast in celebration of the animal. It is attended by servants and the Crown Princess, who appears naked throughout, and who appears to be expected to act in a sycophantic manner.
The video spread underground among the well connected in Thailand earlier this year at which time extracts also appeared on a couple of non-Thai file sites, all of which, as far we can determine, have now been eliminated.'

Yes, it's his dog's birthday!

So, in a nutshell - he's celebrating hi dog's birthday by throwing a garden party for himself and the missus alone. He has the whole thing filmed while his wife prances around in the nude in front of all the servants.

Pure class. :D

It would not have surprised me if this was Ron Wood's idea of a good time, but it is easy to see why he is not well regarded by his citizens.

It explains why the Royal Family is cracking down on paparazzi this year. They've clearly heard about this and fancy some off-the-wall debauchery. Who knows what will happen when Charles cries "Come on Camilla get the puppies out!!!" but I, for one, don't want to know.

I think the most disturbing thing about it was the "NOW That's What I Call The Eighties" CD playing in the background! :shock:

I can't believe that nobody has pointed out that it has Against all odds by Phill Collins as a soundtrack!

edit: And now we're into Careless Whisper"
edit2: great minds...

ARGHH! Phil Collins!!! Shouldn't someone do something? Set up a charity or something? Someone should inform the Foriegn Office - things are obviously far worse that we could ever imagine.

i think it's pretty firm evidence that royalty, thai or otherwise, is weird.

the thai king is undoubtedly considered to be pretty much godlike. the oft told story is that thai people do not like the prince and do not want him to take power preferring HRH Maha Chakri Sirindhornm, the king's daughter. this is impossible though due to royal dictates. i think though, from speaking to a fair few thai people that they accept this and have been doing their best to warm to the prince.

don't think this video is as disturbing as it may seem. rich thais (like many asians) pamper their pooches ridiculously. the crown princess being topless? a little odd, hardly the done thing in thai society even behind closed doors however, as already stated, all royalty does seem to behave very strangely at times!

Yeah, my Thai friend says that's no way for the Princess to behave in front of the servants. She was lucky to have been picked from the serving staff & impregnated by the Prince. But now she's borne him a child.
I guess a lack of cultural comprehension could be a major bar to the NWO? In the short term...

shruggy63 said:
I guess a lack of cultural comprehension could be a major bar to the NWO? In the short term...

what do you mean mate?

As I understand, it was only colonialism that made the thais cover up in the first place. Before that, it was rather common for the women to run around topless. Damned colonialists. I don´t know if it was ever for royals though.

thailand was never colonised tho xanatic.

In this unusual year, my husband Philip and I have decided to raise the flagging spirits of our subjects by departing somewhat from the usual style of the traditional Christmas message. Now that you have stuffed your faces with swan-substitute washed down with commonwealth plonk, we take great pleasure in presenting this little romp recorded on our mobile-phone cameras. I will give a little commentary, for the sake of the blind.

"Here Philip, here boy. Heel, wait. Sit. Here, sniff and find, boy. Where's Lizzie hiding? Little Lizzie's done a poop. Fetch, Phil. Good boy! Down. Not on the lawn, you silly corgie!"

So, it seems the year comes full circle and the poop of Regina comes to rest on the grave of Diana. The anus horribilis has given vent. All's right with the world.

What more can I do to please my Nation?

"Your Majesty, the inter-active live link Feedback monitor shows you should get them out for the lads."

"Best of three?"

"Are there three, Your Maj?"

"I am Mother of the Nation! Oh well . . .

My tits and I wish you all a very economical and recessional New Year. May God help you all!" :shock:

Topless, not naked. Wow that's splitting hairs.
I'll get me coat.
Re: NWO. It's like the Europe experiment, which is struggling? But on a worldwide scale where people's mindsets can be this different.

shruggy63 said:
Topless, not naked. Wow that's splitting hairs.

If I'm going to watch a video online that bills nakedness I'm sure as hell going to expect to see full on nakedness! 8)

Sorry, didn't mean that comment to be available to the general pubic!

JamesWhitehead said:
In this unusual year, my husband Philip and I have decided to raise the flagging spirits of our subjects by departing somewhat from the usual style of the traditional Christmas message. Now that you have stuffed your faces with swan-substitute washed down with commonwealth plonk, we take great pleasure in presenting this little romp recorded on our mobile-phone cameras. I will give a little commentary, for the sake of the blind.

"Here Philip, here boy. Heel, wait. Sit. Here, sniff and find, boy. Where's Lizzie hiding? Little Lizzie's done a poop. Fetch, Phil. Good boy! Down. Not on the lawn, you silly corgie!"

So, it seems the year comes full circle and the poop of Regina comes to rest on the grave of Diana. The anus horribilis has given vent. All's right with the world.

What more can I do to please my Nation?

"Your Majesty, the inter-active live link Feedback monitor shows you should get them out for the lads."

"Best of three?"

"Are there three, Your Maj?"

"I am Mother of the Nation! Oh well . . .

My tits and I wish you all a very economical and recessional New Year. May God help you all!" :shock:

Hang him! Hang him!

Back