Taking The Piss: Weird Wee Stories

CarlosTheDJ

Antediluvian
There's also folklore about the process such as the UL about a woman being killed by a javelin-shaped Boeing-launched piss-icicle, sometimes located in Yorkshire and illustrated with an unconvincing crime-scene photo.

I think that was in an episode of The Day Today.

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
This Atlanta man was arrested for appearing naked on his high-rise balcony and urinating on the sidewalk / street below.
Man accused of repeatedly strutting naked, relieving himself from midtown high-rise balcony arrested

A man accused of strutting around naked on a midtown Atlanta high-rise balcony and urinating on the streets below was arrested Wednesday.

... Channel 2 Action News was at the Icon Atlanta on 14th Street and West Peachtree Street when Mercedes New was taken into custody.

Channel 2′s Tom Jones talked to residents who said New was accused of routinely relieving himself from a high-rise unit. Neighbors said it was so bad, they thought about using an umbrella when they walked along the sidewalk. ...

Jones talked to New as he was being walked to a patrol car, and he denied the allegations against him.

“I’m famous! I’m on TV, bruh,” New said. “I didn’t do this, man. No. I’m innocent. I promise I didn’t do this.”

New also goes by the name Shawty Dred and has nearly a million followers on Instagram. ...
FULL STORY: https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/at...-balcony-arrested/IUUGTZGOUJEIFMHC6ZAYSLRTWY/