• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Taking The Piss: Weird Wee Stories

There's also folklore about the process such as the UL about a woman being killed by a javelin-shaped Boeing-launched piss-icicle, sometimes located in Yorkshire and illustrated with an unconvincing crime-scene photo.

I think that was in an episode of The Day Today.

This Atlanta man was arrested for appearing naked on his high-rise balcony and urinating on the sidewalk / street below.
Man accused of repeatedly strutting naked, relieving himself from midtown high-rise balcony arrested

A man accused of strutting around naked on a midtown Atlanta high-rise balcony and urinating on the streets below was arrested Wednesday.

... Channel 2 Action News was at the Icon Atlanta on 14th Street and West Peachtree Street when Mercedes New was taken into custody.

Channel 2′s Tom Jones talked to residents who said New was accused of routinely relieving himself from a high-rise unit. Neighbors said it was so bad, they thought about using an umbrella when they walked along the sidewalk. ...

Jones talked to New as he was being walked to a patrol car, and he denied the allegations against him.

“I’m famous! I’m on TV, bruh,” New said. “I didn’t do this, man. No. I’m innocent. I promise I didn’t do this.”

New also goes by the name Shawty Dred and has nearly a million followers on Instagram. ...
FULL STORY: https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/at...-balcony-arrested/IUUGTZGOUJEIFMHC6ZAYSLRTWY/

The president was pissed off at the video's release.

Six journalists in South Sudan have been arrested over the circulation of footage appearing to show President Salva Kiir wetting himself, media rights groups say.

In December, a video shared on social media appeared to show Mr Kiir urinating on himself as the national anthem played at a function. Six staff from the state broadcaster were detained this week. The Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) is now calling for their release.

Patrick Oyet, president of the South Sudan Union of Journalists, told Reuters that the journalists "are suspected of having knowledge on how the video of the president urinating himself came out".

The South Sudan Broadcasting Corporation says the footage was never aired.

The arrests match "a pattern of security personnel resorting to arbitrary detention whenever officials deem coverage unfavourable", said CPJ's sub-Saharan Africa representative, Muthoki Mumo, calling for their unconditional release.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-64198312

Wow that was quite the waterworks! Did you notice the military personnel behind him stood rigid at attention even as the urine stream flowed menacingly towards his shoes? Having shot camera, I wouldn't be surprised if the cameraman had locked down the camera before the wetting started, then as they noticed it happening, they quickly changed the image at the end.

This woman isn't Air India's number one fan.

The head of India's Tata Sons conglomerate has expressed "anguish" over an incident in which a drunk man allegedly urinated on an elderly woman on one of their flights.

The incident took place in late November on a Tata-run Air India flight. But it was reported only last week when the woman filed a complaint.
The news led to massive outrage in India with criticism of how Air India handled the incident. The man was arrested over the weekend. He was also fired from his job at US banking firm Wells Fargo.

In a statement issued on Sunday, Tata Sons chairman N Chandrasekaran said the airline should have been swifter in its response.

"We will review and repair every process to prevent or address any incidents of such unruly nature," he said.

His statement came a day after Air India chief executive Campbell Wilson expressed "regret" and "pain" over its customers suffering due to "the condemnable acts of their co-passengers".

The incident took place on 26 November in the business class cabin of a New York-Delhi flight. The accused Shankar Mishra was allegedly drunk when he urinated on one of his co-passengers, a 72-year-old woman.

"My clothes, shoes and bag were completely soaked in urine," the woman wrote in her complaint to Mr Chandrasekaran the next day. The woman said she asked the crew for a change of seat, but was told that nothing was available and was instead offered a small seat used by staff. She alleged that the crew also brought the man to her - against her wishes - so he could apologise.

The woman described the flight as the most "traumatic" of her life, and said that the airline only issued her a partial refund of her ticket. Her account was supported by a US doctor named Sugata Bhattacharjee, who was sitting next to Mr Mishra on the flight.

He told news channel NDTV that he had also written a complaint to Air India on the day of the incident, but "it went nowhere".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-64207235

This woman isn't Air India's number one fan.

The head of India's Tata Sons conglomerate has expressed "anguish" over an incident in which a drunk man allegedly urinated on an elderly woman on one of their flights.

The incident took place in late November on a Tata-run Air India flight. But it was reported only last week when the woman filed a complaint.
The news led to massive outrage in India with criticism of how Air India handled the incident. The man was arrested over the weekend. He was also fired from his job at US banking firm Wells Fargo.

In a statement issued on Sunday, Tata Sons chairman N Chandrasekaran said the airline should have been swifter in its response.

"We will review and repair every process to prevent or address any incidents of such unruly nature," he said.

His statement came a day after Air India chief executive Campbell Wilson expressed "regret" and "pain" over its customers suffering due to "the condemnable acts of their co-passengers".

The incident took place on 26 November in the business class cabin of a New York-Delhi flight. The accused Shankar Mishra was allegedly drunk when he urinated on one of his co-passengers, a 72-year-old woman.

"My clothes, shoes and bag were completely soaked in urine," the woman wrote in her complaint to Mr Chandrasekaran the next day. The woman said she asked the crew for a change of seat, but was told that nothing was available and was instead offered a small seat used by staff. She alleged that the crew also brought the man to her - against her wishes - so he could apologise.

The woman described the flight as the most "traumatic" of her life, and said that the airline only issued her a partial refund of her ticket. Her account was supported by a US doctor named Sugata Bhattacharjee, who was sitting next to Mr Mishra on the flight.

He told news channel NDTV that he had also written a complaint to Air India on the day of the incident, but "it went nowhere".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-64207235
Reminds me of the pee story involving Led Zeppelin‘s John Bonham (Bonzo). From Louder Sound
”On the flight, Bonzo knocked himself out on several large G&Ts, a couple of bottles of white wine and champagne, causing so much disruption that the other First Class passengers begged the steward not to wake him when the food was served. When he came to a couple of hours later he had pissed himself. He shouted for Mick Hinton, his personal roadie, and forced him to stand in front of him while he changed his pants. Then he made Hinton sit in his urine-drenched seat while Bonzo took Hinton’s seat in Economy.”

I was once at the checkout of a discount store in town when I noticed a bit of a kerfuffle going on two aisles down. There was some sort of disagreement between a customer (a middle aged woman) and staff member over the use of the store’s toilets. Apparently they were for staff only and customers were not permitted to use them, even though the customer said she desperately needed a wee. She was standing in line at the checkout waiting to pay for whatever she was buying, which I assumed she’d do and then dash off to the nearest public loos. But no, when she got to the till, whether in protest or desperation, she stood with her legs apart and proceeded to pee! We were all gobsmacked and the two nearby staff members didn’t half tell her off. All she said was, “I told you I needed the loo but you wouldn’t let me use it!” She insisted she couldn’t help it and one of the staff members asked her why she didn’t at least go down the secluded alleyway near to the store, instead of just parting her legs and peeing in front of the checkout!

I was once at the checkout of a discount store in town when I noticed a bit of a kerfuffle going on two aisles down. There was some sort of disagreement between a customer (a middle aged woman) and staff member over the use of the store’s toilets. Apparently they were for staff only and customers were not permitted to use them, even though the customer said she desperately needed a wee. She was standing in line at the checkout waiting to pay for whatever she was buying, which I assumed she’d do and then dash off to the nearest public loos. But no, when she got to the till, whether in protest or desperation, she stood with her legs apart and proceeded to pee! We were all gobsmacked and the two nearby staff members didn’t half tell her off. All she said was, “I told you I needed the loo but you wouldn’t let me use it!” She insisted she couldn’t help it and one of the staff members asked her why she didn’t at least go down the secluded alleyway near to the store, instead of just parting her legs and peeing in front of the checkout!

Just for info, this is a common theft technique used by Romanian gangs. The piddler does her thing, and while the shop staff are dashing about distracted by her wailing and the mess, her accomplices can nick what they like.

maximus otter

Not sure what to make of this ad?

err ok.jpg

Not sure what to make of this ad?

View attachment 66755
What is the hack - is it just looking at the photo or is there more to it? And why would you want to pee 2.5 times faster than the average man anyway? Speaking personally I’m not unhappy about the amount of time I spend urinating & am doubtful a 250% decrease in pissing time would drastically improve my quality of life.

On the other hand I suppose the time saved could be spent on more creative/interesting pursuits. It could add up to as much as a couple of minutes a day.

Also, does the hack work for women?

Years ago the Guardian's Moscow correspondent (name escapes me but his next job was Washington) described the Russian practice of holding winter barbecues.

Meat would be cooked and vodka consumed all in the open air, and men would stagger off to pee in the snow.

When the pee hit the snow it would freeze and form an icicle upwards. If the man wasn't quick enough to finish peeing or, I dunno, change his flow direction or whatever, the urine-icicle would reach his penis with painful results.

A man who was new to this process and hadn't been warned would be seen trying to run away backwards and falling over in his panic.

In recent days I noticed that my urine had taken on a bright yellow colour. Really striking.
At first I thought that someone had changed the light in our office toilets. Then I noticed it at home too.
Immediately I suspected my B vitamin supplements, because those pills are also bright yellow.

This evening I googled it, and indeed:

Vitamin supplements and bright yellow urine
Because one gets enough riboflavin through the diet, the B2 content is too high. The excess of this dye is added directly to the pee via the kidneys. In other words, the pee acquires the typical bright yellow color at the hands of riboflavin.

So probably I don't need the supplements. Good it wasn't an overdose of A or D. Maybe I should self-experiment less :)

I've heard of a few incidents of individuals being badly shocked or electrocuted while urinating on electrical transformers or third rails.

I've heard of a few incidents of individuals being badly shocked or electrocuted while urinating on electrical transformers or third rails.

“Urinating on the electric third rail of a train track can cause electrocution.

BUSTED

Although it is possible to electrocute yourself by urinating on a third rail, you would have to stand unrealistically close to the rail to do it. In most instances, a urine stream would break into droplets before making contact with the rail.”

https://mythresults.com/episode3

maximus otter

Back