• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Tales Of A Flat Earth

Suddenly, I have this howling void in my head.

I have a persistent 'zizzing' in mine. It's a form of tinnitus.

..Maybe, if enough people ran to the edge, the World would tip over? ..

Or you could...

line the World's population up on the same line of Longitude, facing the same direction.

Get them running forward. The re-action from their feet will start the disc world spinning.

When it gets a bit of rotational speed, have them all suddenly turn and run towards the centre.
Gyro effect will flip the world through 90 degrees and dump them all into space.

Population problem solved.

Here's a new six hours thirteen minutes film on why the Earth is flat .. you lucky people! ..

Can't be arsed to watch such a long video - does it explain why the Earth must be flat? Does it also explain the implications (i.e. that this Earth must therefore be artificial if it is flat - and who built it, etc.).

Here's a new six hours thirteen minutes film on why the Earth is flat .. you lucky people! ..
And how was it? :angel:
Can't be arsed to watch such a long video - does it explain why the Earth must be flat? Does it also explain the implications (i.e. that this Earth must therefore be artificial if it is flat - and who built it, etc.).
i watched a little bit. It seems to be more or less a recitation from his book which I am reading just now. The answers are - yes, in its way and God.

I gave up at half an hour, why don't those who sail round the world fall off of the edge? what happens to the water when it reaches the edge? And who hired a guy with a voice so boring you almost want to believe him so he'd shut up

I gave up at half an hour, why don't those who sail round the world fall off of the edge? what happens to the water when it reaches the edge? And who hired a guy with a voice so boring you almost want to believe him so he'd shut up
My major hang up about not believing the earth is flat is the VAST amount of people I'm expected to believe can all keep a secret over, what? .. the last 500 years or so? (at least one third of the planet) without this becoming reality ergo: the Earth is indeed flat conclusion .. but they don't want you to know so that in itself is proof apparently because someone's written c**t on my head .. even if it was/is true, in true Jeff Goldblum style "life finds a way" .. secret ice walls around the perimeter would have been invaded centuries ago, the reason no one's ever bothered is because the Earth isn't flat. I agree with Sharon Hill, it's all just anti authority trolling .. that and some gullible people swept up along for the ride that don't get that it's some sort of post modernism attempt at an ironic in joke or some such meaningless crap ..

Last edited:
Because they are sailing right round like a record baby and not east-west or vice versa as they believed. The water doesn't reach the edge as there is a huge ice wall all the way round (that us unenlightened believe is the continent of Antarctica.) I assume that is Eric Dubay's real voice and he could hire himself out as a sleep aid if he ever got bored with flat-earthing.

..(i.e., as an ice ring surrounding the entire surface of our world) is 'real' ..

Next time you come across a flat Earther, ask him/her why no intrepid mountaineering type hasn't abseiled down the other side of this ice ring and reported back.

How long is it supposed to take from one corner to the next, or, just straight down the centre?
..(i.e., as an ice ring surrounding the entire surface of our world) is 'real' ..

Next time you come across a flat Earther, ask him/her why no intrepid mountaineering type hasn't abseiled down the other side of this ice ring and reported back.
Yea, and how thick is this flat Earth, as thick as me?

...Yea, and how thick is this flat Earth, as thick as me?...

I hope that was a rhetorical question.

:)

... Yea, and how thick is this flat Earth, as thick as me?

I wonder whether flat earth geologists debate terminology adopted from the obviously relevant and scientific jargon of pizza-making.

Do they argue about thin-crust versus deep dish? WTF does 'hand-tossed' mean in this context, or is this a category attribution peculiar to theologians?

And the people who are doing the hand-tossing would be ...tossers.

Aha...the connection comes clearer.

Riddle me this ...

If the flat-earthers' version of Antarctica (i.e., as an ice ring surrounding the entire surface of our world) is 'real', then how far did Colin O'Brady actually travel in 54 days during his solo traversal of the continent?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...tes-first-unaided-solo-traverse-of-antarctica
I asked the guy in the shop this (not specifically Colin O'Brady but modern Antarctica crossers in general) and he went a bit quiet. Current thinking on this seems not to date any more recently than 100 odd years ago when expeditions took a couple of years.

It is guarded by armed guards. Obviously.
Yea, and how thick is this flat Earth, as thick as me?
You are not supposed to be concerned with that sort of trivial nonsense. Or what is over the ice wall. Or what is outside the dome that contains the sun, moon and stars. Those things are not important.

..It is guarded by armed guards. Obviously. ..

Armed giant penguins ?

Giant SS killer penguins actually. That’ll out the geeks!

nazi-penguins_o_4490173.jpg

Back