• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Taylor Swift: The Reincarnated Leader Of The Church Of Satan?

Vardoger

Make mine a 99
Taylor Swift accused of being reincarnated leader of the Church of Satan in bizarre online theory

Some people might argue that only the darkest of magic could guarantee stratospheric success seen by the likes of Taylor Swift.

But now a genuinely bonkers theory has emerged suggesting The Swift, 26, is the leader of a satanic cult who spreads subliminal messages through her music.

The Church of Satan – which doesn’t actually worship Satan as they don’t think he’s real – ( they celebrate the Hebrew origin of the word Satan to mean ‘adversary’ or ‘opposer’ to ‘question’ the usual Christian beliefs of religion) can ensure members riches and success through dark rituals.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/11/taylo...-bizarre-online-theory-6121173/#ixzz4K42mUOAa

Shouldn't the reference be to something like 'reconstituted' (whatever ... ) rather than 'reincarnated', insofar as Zeena is still alive?

Shouldn't the reference be to something like 'reconstituted' (whatever ... ) rather than 'reincarnated', insofar as Zeena is still alive?
Not only is she alive, but she renounced Satanism to become a Buddhist.

Weird that they used 'reincarnated'. Other sites use the word 'clone'.

This should be in the 'weirdest conspiracy you have ever heard' thread.
:D

Ex-Boyzone star claims Taylor Swift performs Satanic rituals in front of fans
The committed Christian says some music is a danger to society because artists are channelling the Devil in plain sight.

“I think when you’re looking at a lot of the artists out there, a lot of their stage shows are Satanic rituals live in front of 20,000 people without them realising and recognising,” said Shane.

“You’ll see a lot of hoods up and masks on and fire ceremonies. Even down to Taylor Swift — one of the biggest artists in the world — you watch one of her shows and she has two or three different demonic rituals to do with the pentagrams on the ground, to do with all sorts of stuff on her stage. But to a lot of people it’s just art and that’s how people are seeing it, unfortunately.”
Shane, who started performing with Boyzone when he was 17, says even the beats of music can have an impact on people.

He has stopped listening to hip-hop and grime for these reasons. He believes some types of music are damaging society — and children in particular.

“When it comes to a lot of the music that’s out there at the moment — more of the hip-hop side of things — there is a lot of hidden Satanic and a lot of evil within them, including down to the beats. It’s very real. Music attaches to your emotions. It has a connection to your spirit and how you feel. That’s why I’ve stopped listening to those types of music myself because it doesn’t suit my spirit."
https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/en...anic-rituals-in-front-of-fans/a863417240.html

Not a fan of Swift, I find her to be dangerous in that she attempts to sway the opinions of young impressionable fans, who don't have enough experience to make their own decisions.

I've not come across this thread before and I'm astounded it started in 2016! I'd never heard of Taylor Swift before until recently and some news of her stepping out with a famous football player which seems to be angering some of Trumps supporters. I doubt I'm in her target demographic, but still, has she really been controversial for so long?

Sway them to what? I haven’t heard of this one before.
To her personal viewpoints, a good example is that silly Kim Kardashian, who had young women running to get butt implants, which had unpleasant and fatal results for some.

Not a fan of Swift, I find her to be dangerous in that she attempts to sway the opinions of young impressionable fans, who don't have enough experience to make their own decisions.

In what way? I know little about her other than she’s all over everywhere at the moment.

To her personal viewpoints, a good example is that silly Kim Kardashian, who had young women running to get butt implants, which had unpleasant and fatal results for some.

That’s the Kardashians - I don’t think Taylor Swift has had cosmetic surgery or is promoting it.

Just when I thought it was as idiotic as it could get, I learn that it was already even sillier years ago. Holy shit, this stuff is killing brain cells.

This might be getting a bit close to the 'no politics' rule? If it's a reference to the theory that Taylor is somehow brainwashing kids to be liberals.

I'm not keen on her tunes but I see no indication she has done anything socially or morally wrong, ever. There was a dustup about Beyonce and Madonna doing Illuminati and Satanist stuff too, several years ago. Not new. In fact, it's a pathetic retread.

Rich white men do not like smart, independent, powerful women who have wrestled control of their own careers from unscrupulous managers and grifters. It's hard to be more influential than Swift who has millions and millions of young followers. She isn't promoting anything dangerous, in fact, I find her extremely benign - boring, even.

This is the CONSPIRACY sub-forum.

Let's not debate the mundane flaws and merits of popstars, please.

Unless there's a legitimate angle that ties with her being the subject of conspiracy mongers.

As some have managed above.

Never smoke without fire.
I think she plays with our minds to keep here true intentions secret...

eft92e4zue1a1.jpg

:wink2:

Never smoke without fire.
I think she plays with our minds to keep here true intentions secret...

eft92e4zue1a1.jpg

:wink2:
So... she's a reptilian shape shifter?

I’m sure our own @Swifty is super proud of his offspring, but she needs to go to confession. I know she’s busy down under at the moment. Might need to text her once her tour is over, Swift. Say hi.
I'm OK so long as no photographer gets in her face again mate

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-68410241

(sorry Yith .. just found this fresh 'news' this morning by coincidence just after skinny posted his joke)

Anyway. Taylor Swift worshiping Satan ...

Back