• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

That Article about the Couple on the Farm & their Interactions with Fae Folk

His Extremely DeLux Self

Devoted Cultist
You know the piece I'm referring to. The author was a woman who moved with her husband to a remote, very old farm (I believe it was in the Isle Of Man); they had an interest in cryptocreatures and psychic phenomena, and set out deliberately to encounter and interact with the local Good Neighbor Folks, and soon got a lot more than they'd anticipated....especially when the parade of "Stripey" entities got involved.

Said article used to be available on the FT website back when you could read articles from FT the magazine on the FT website. Now it's apparently vanished, unavailable. I really want to read that article again -- but the title, the author's name and the issue of FT it appeared in (which mag i owned a copy of way back when) have all evaporated from memory.

Someone please help me out! Can the faery feature be found online? Author's name, title of piece, and issue of FT it was first published in, all are vital! If I knew the back issue number I could pursue purchasing a copy.

I remember that item, but not the poster's name - sorry.

You could try asking FT's faery correspondent Simon Young, c/o Dr David, Editor. Who if you're in luck may himself recall whereof you speak & supply an electronic copy.

Shame, ain't it though, about the loss of the article archive on the FT website.

This is different to Gef the mongoose? Wasn't that Isle of Man too? How many haunted farms are there on that island?

Back