• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The 21 Faces Of God: New Documentary On The Tarot

Robert Bonomo

Cactus Land

Hi, I have just released this 27 part documentary on the Tarot. The first five parts go over the history, archetypes, duality and structure of the cards, and then each one of the 22 major arcana is explored.

The main focus of this film is to transport the viewer through the Fool's journey through music, art, classic films and commentaries from figures like Carl Jung, Joseph Campbell, and Terence Mckenna.

The film can be watched in both long form and serialized versions.

Video link updated to currently available edition. Original edition / link blocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome. Would you be so kind as to add some commentary or explanation to the video? We don't generally accept posts that consist only of a link with no accompanying justification.

Welcome. Would you be so kind as to add some commentary or explanation to the video? We don't generally accept posts that consist only of a link with no accompanying justification.

Hi, I added an explanatory text below. Best, Robert

The original video link was broken. YouTube had blocked the original version owing to copyright issues. Post #1 has been updated to link to the current version.

I don't know anything about this. Do you think it's true?

Pope John Paul II with the two-volume edition of Tomberg's 'Meditations on the Tarot' on his desk.

(A gift from Balthazar)

https://corjesusacratissimum.org/2013/12/meditations-on-the-tarot-and-the-vatican/

http://www.alpheus.org/html/articles/esoteric_history/Wojtyla&Tarot.htm

1671218635834.png

This is kind of off-topic for this thread, but if you look at the image closely on Wikipedia you can see some of the 'phantasies' that are being purged from this chap's head, inside the 'pizza oven'.
phantasy.png

You can see a lady in a farthingale, a horse, a flying bloke, shoes, musical instruments, a house, some puffling pants; pretty interesting 'phantasies', I'd say.

Now I want to watch the videos about the Tarot, to see how weird they are.

Back